Harmony Vertical Balers for Sale Are Solutions For Any Commercial or Industrial Application
Harmony’s Vertical Balers are the industry standard in downstroke balers. We have 15 different vertical baler machines available in our full product line to help match you with the perfect model to fit your specific baling material and volume needs. Each model provides a recycling solution for a variety of industrial and business applications.
Harmony Vertical Bale Presses are used across several industries, including:
- Retail Locations
- Grocery and Supermarkets
- Manufacturing Operations
- Warehouse and Distribution Facilities
- Hospital and other Healthcare Facilities
- Recycling Centers
- Hotel and Hospitality Industries
- Restaurant Facilities
- Liquor Boards
View Some of Our Most Popular Vertical Balers for Sale:
Harmony’s downstroke balers are known for their durability, reliability, and heavy-duty construction. These vertical balers are available in sizes from 30″ to 72″, bale a variety of materials, and can be configured with a wide range of options.
Why choose a vertical baler?
- Save on space – Vertical balers have a smaller footprint than horizontal balers, making them great for use in smaller spaces.
- Easy to use – Operation is easy with minimal training. See the video below for a demonstration!
- Affordable – Whether you’re looking to buy, lease, or rent, Harmony offers a variety of affordable financing options.
- Fast setup – We offer installers and sales offices located through the U.S. and other countries, and can help you find the nearest installer.
- Fast cycle times – We know your time is important, and our vertical balers can make quick work of your waste and recycling materials so you can focus on other tasks.
- Uniform bales – Consistently sized bales help with waste and recycling material management. We offer varying bale sizes through a range of models to fit your needs.
- Handle a variety of materials – From cardboard, to metal, to liquids and more, we’ve got you covered.
- Efficient – In addition to fast cycle times, choosing the correct capacity and bale size helps your operation be as efficient as possible.
- Long Lasting – We don’t like to brag, but did you know there are Harmony Balers as old as 39 years that are still in operation? When we say they’re built to last, we mean it!
- Multiple Safety Features – From clear safe operating guidelines, to the platen not moving unless both doors are closed and secured, we make safety a top priority at all times.
Vertical Balers can be Used for Many Materials, Including:
- Shrink Wrap
- Liquids & Packaging
- Non-Ferrous Metals
Our vertical bale press machines are made with quality U.S. steel, durable hydraulics, long-lasting structural design, innovative PLC’s, and have fast cycle times, front side ejection systems, and meet or exceed OHSA and ANSI safety standards.
See a Harmony Vertical Baler in Action
Vertical Bale Press Options
Our small, low-profile vertical balers can be used in confined spaces and residential buildings. They are even specified for use in major metropolitan areas.
Harmony’s mid-sized vertical balers are ideal as stockroom and backroom balers. Our 60″ balers create mill-sized bales of multiple materials.
Our largest balers can be front loaded or conveyor fed and allow you to recycle without breaking boxes down or preconditioning of materials.
Harmony makes vertical baling machines for specific applications, too, like our M60MD Low Profile Vertical Baler, that operates under an 8′ ceiling, providing maximum power in areas with limited operational height.
For businesses that need to bale large boxes without breaking them down first, our M72HD High Density Vertical Baler makes quick work of it with its extra large 24″x 72″ load door opening and 92,360 lbs. of ram force.
Harmony even manufactures two state-of-the-art vertical liquid extraction balers. The ExtractPack allows for front load perforation, baling, and draining of aluminum, PET, and TetraPak. Our ExtractPack Pro provides the large volume efficiency in an automatic vertical liquid extraction baler with either front load or read conveyor fed options.
How easy are Harmony Balers to use?
See a demonstration of our popular M60STD Vertical Baler below.
Read How Other Organizations are Utilizing the Benefits of Vertical Balers from Harmony
Learn more with these case studies from real-life Harmony customers:
- Vertical Baler Enables Laos Recycling Company to Ship 10X More
- Vertical Baler Exceeds Candy Company’s Expectations
- A Wise Solution: Baler Turns Cardboard Into Cash
- Harmony Helping Kids In Need
- Honduras’ Invema – At The Heart Of Recycling
Not sure which of our vertical balers is right for you? Let our experienced and knowledgeable sales team provide you with the best vertical balers for sale on the market! Contact Us or Call us today at 507-886-6666 to speak with an expert, get your questions answered, or to request a quote.
Financing Options for Vertical Baler Machines
Did you know?
Harmony Offers Multiple Financing Options, including Purchasing, Leasing or Renting. Contact one of our friendly sales staff to find the right baler to match your functional needs as well as your budget.
When you buy or rent from Harmony Enterprises, we utilize our Proven Process to provide you with the industry’s most innovative products, the Lowest Total Cost of Ownership, and a True Partnership Approach.