Why Harmony? Harmony Enterprises manufactures the widest range of long lasting innovative waste & recycling solutions with a true partnership approach!
The M60STD Vertical 60 Inch Baler makes dense mill sized bales of a variety of products!
- Bale Size: 30”x 60” ≤ 51”
- Bale Weight (OCC): ≤ 1,100 lbs.
- Feed Opening: 24” x 60”
- Ram Force: 56,550 lbs.
- Volume: Large
Recyclable Materials: OCC, Newspaper, Paper, Plastics, Aluminum, & Non-Ferrous Metals
Ideal For: Recycling centers, transfer stations, grocery stores, department stores, hotels, manufacturing facilities, universities, retail locations, & other industrial or commercial applications!
Features of the M60STD Vertical 60" Baler:
- Efficient 52 second cycle time
- Hydraulic front side strap eject system
- Durable hydraulics
- Powerful 6" cylinder
- Long lasting 4" rod
- Entire baler is UL listed
- Meets or exceeds OSHA or ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the M60STD Vertical 60" Baler:
- Make mill-sized bales
- Bales a variety of materials
- Long life in the harshest of environments
- Reduces recycling disposal costs
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
- Improves your business appearance
- Increases workplace safety
The M60STD vertical 60 inch baler has many features that separate it from its competitors. It has a fast cycle time and durable six inch cylinder. The unique strap eject system allows for safe and easy front side ejection of the bale. All of Harmony's 60" balers utilize this feature in their operation. Learn more about our strap eject system by checking out this post: https://harmony1.com/strap-eject-system/
This post shows how the M60STD Vertical 60 Inch Baler helps Floodwood Services, an organization benefiting children with disabilities, recycle donations of plastics for revenue to achieve their goals: https://harmony1.com/flood-of-support/
Read More more customer feedback on our 60 Inch Balers.
And, be sure check out these useful resources:
Contact Us Today!
Fill out this form to request a free quote, site review, or get more information.
- Bale Size: 30” x 60” x up to 51” (762 mm x 1,524 mm x up to 1,295 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weight (Corrugated): up to 1,100 lbs. (499 kg)
- Ram Force: 56,550 lbs. (25,651 kg)
- Cycle Time: 52 seconds
- Cylinder: 6” bore (152 mm) 4” rod (102 mm) 48” stroke (1,219 mm)
- Motor: 10 horsepower
- Pump: 12 gallons per minute
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460 volt, 3 phase, 60 Hz
- Bale Eject: Hydraulic
- Bale: Tying Wire or banding
- Loading Door Opening: 24” x 60” (610 mm x 1,524 mm)
- Unloading Door Height: 55” (1,397 mm)
- Overall Height: 148” (3,759 mm)
- Overall Depth: 37” (940 mm)
- Overall Width: 83” (2,108 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 97” (2,464 mm)
- Width with Door Open: 88” (2,235 mm)
- Shipping Height (on side with cylinder extended): 83” (2,108 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 4,500 lbs. (2,041 kg)
- Installation and Operating Area: 62.5 square feet (5.8 square meters)
***Specifications subject to change without notice