Ideal For: Recycling Centers, Transfer Stations, Super Markets, Hotels/Motels, Department Stores, Manufacturing Facilities, Colleges or Universities, Military Bases, Industrial/Commercial Sites, Shopping Centers
The M60STD Vertical 60 Inch Baler sets the standard for performance and value that others try to follow.
When looking for a standard 60" baler, the variety of choices can be very confusing. Let Harmony Enterprises make your decision easy! Loaded with features, and designed with quality components for long life in the harshest of environments, the M60STD Vertical 60" Baler gives you the flexibility to bale a variety of materials and increase your bottom line.
Commonly used as a newspaper baler, OCC baler, PET baler, plastic baler, paper baler, and also for cardboard, the M60STD Vertical Baler is another great idea by Harmony Enterprises!
- Reduces recycling disposal costs
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
- Improves your business appearance and increases workplace safety
- Entire baler is UL listed
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the M60STD Vertical 60″ Baler? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- Bale Size: 30” x 60” x up to 51” (762 mm x 1,524 mm x up to 1,295 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weight (Corrugated): up to 1,100 lbs. (499 kg)
- Ram Pressure: 56,550 lbs. (25,651 kg)
- Cycle Time: 52 seconds
- Cylinder: 6” bore (152 mm) 4” rod (102 mm) 48” stroke (1,219 mm)
- Motor: 10 horsepower
- Pump: 12 gallons per minute
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460 volt, 3 phase, 60 Hz
- Bale Eject: Hydraulic
- Bale: Tying Wire or banding
- Loading Door Opening: 24” x 60” (610 mm x 1,524 mm)
- Unloading Door Height: 55” (1,397 mm)
- Overall Height: 148” (3,759 mm)
- Overall Depth: 37” (940 mm)
- Overall Width: 83” (2,108 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 97” (2,464 mm)
- Width with Door Open: 88” (2,235 mm)
- Shipping Height (on side with cylinder extended): 83” (2,108 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 4,500 lbs. (2,041 kg)
- Installation and Operating Area: 62.5 square feet (5.8 square meters)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all of our vertical balers. Using the latest in load cell and Allen Bradley HMI technology, our smart baler features will allow you to achieve desired bale weights, track machine cycles to schedule maintenance, improve your baler efficiency, and send data to multiple locations.