Employment with Harmony focuses on career, community, and culture; making a difference for our employees and our greater community!
We understand that without dedicated employees who embrace our core values, our success would not be possible! Here are some reasons why you should consider Employment with Harmony:
- Harmony Is An Equal Opportunity (EEO/AA) Employer.
- Harmony Enterprises provides competitive wages in all departments!
- Harmony offers an amazing industry leading benefits package!
- Our partnership with Harmony Kids Learning Center allows our employees and community members to have access to quality licensed and affordable daycare. The learning center is located adjacent to our facility, making it an ideal situation for employees and their children.
- Harmony Enterprises allows for personal and professional growth and advancement within our company.
Harmony Is Currently Hiring For The Position(s) Of:
2nd Shift Clean Up Room – Please click the job title to view the job description.
Accounts Receivable Specialist – Please click the job title to view the job description.Apply OnlineDownload ApplicationEmail Resume
If downloading and mailing, please send application with resume to:
Stephanie Fisher, Human Resources Administrator
Harmony Enterprises, Inc.
704 Main Avenue North
Harmony, MN 55939