Ideal For: Airports, Schools/Universities, Hospitals/Nursing Homes, Restaurants, Department Stores, Other Commercial Applications
The SmartPack Automatic Trash Compactor is 10X more effective in managing waste than a traditional trash can!
- Loading Door: 16” x 12”
- Waste Cube Size: 3.3 cu ft.
- Compaction Ratio: 11 to 1
- "No touch" automatic loading door
- Quiet 10 second cycle time
- "No rust" stainless steel chamber
- Heavy duty recessed casters
- LED light showing ready for use, in use, partial full, and full
- Light, medium, and heavy cube weight selector switch
- Adjustable photo-eye sensor to detect approaching patrons
- Adjustable # of door openings to trigger compaction cycle
- Portable wheeled waste cube with convenient pull strap
- Available in a variety of styles & colors to match any décor
- Optional food tray
- Optional Insite wireless monitoring sending alerts
- ADA compliant
- Front "swivel" casters for easy maneuverability
- Meets or exceeds OSHA or ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
- Save 75% on trash related tasks
- Save 30% on existing trash liner usage
- Leading 11:1 compaction ratio
- One compacted bag of trash from a SmartPack replaces 10-12 regular 25 gallon bags of trash
- Ease of installation, maintenance, and cleaning
- Safe/simple/quiet operation
- Requires little floor space
- Reduces waste disposal costs
- Improves your business appearance
- Increases workplace safety
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
- Vinyl wrap for custom branding & marketing at your location
Often referred to as airport compactors, mall compactors, and restaurant compactors, SmartPack Automatic Trash Compactors can be used indoors or outdoors and are available for purchase, can be leased, or can be rented through Harmony Equipment Rental.
Offering an immediate ROI through savings in labor, waste hauling, and waste liners, SmartPack Automatic Trash Compactors are used all over the world in airports, shopping malls, restaurants, casinos, museums, sporting venues, amusement parks, universities, and hospitals.
Customer Case Studies:
This post highlights airport use and an installation at the Dallas-Fort Worth Airport:
SmartPacks have been used at the French Open for many years, providing a tangible ROI for the venue:
The Indianapolis Airport is saving money by going green using SmartPacks in their food court area:
The University of California at Irvine is headed toward zero waste, with the help of two customized SmartPacks:
SmartPacks in use at the world's largest museum:
Need information, pricing, or leasing options for the SmartPack Automatic Trash Compactor? Contact Us Today!
- Exterior: Multiple Finishes and Colors Available
- Interior: Stainless Steel Chamber Area
- Circuit: 115V-15AMP (Dedicated Circuit is preferred)
- Motor: 1/2 HP, UL Approved & CSA Listed
- Inside Container: Durable Plastic, 2-Piece Wheeled Cart for easy unloading at Dumpster
- Compaction Cycle Time: 10 Seconds, Adjustable
- Noise Level: Very Quiet operation, usually not noticeable to nearby patrons (<60 decibels)
- Wheels: Heavy Duty (recessed and generally unnoticeable
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all Indoor Compactors and sends alert emails and texts when the units need to be emptied or serviced. This creates extra time for your staff to do other important work and saves on trash related accessories.