Baler And Compactor Service And Parts
Harmony Enterprises, Inc. has a dedicated knowledgeable customer service team, 24-hour availability, in-house technical support, and a strong network of baler service and compactor service technicians across the United States. Harmony is the trusted compactor and baler service company for all of your install, repair, and parts needs!
Get Service Now:
Please have the following information ready for the fastest service: Model, Serial Number, Part Number (if you need a part and have the Owner’s Manual), and a description of the item(s) or service needed.
GET REPLACEMENT Baler PARTS And Compactor Parts NOW:
Warranty on replacement parts is 30 days.
Harmony Enterprises, Inc. guarantees that we will maintain part availability for our baler parts and compactor parts up to 20 years from the date of manufacture. This means that you do not need to worry about parts accessibility or items becoming obsolete.
Why Harmony Customer Service?
24/7 Customer Service
We know that equipment downtime costs your business money. Our job is to get your equipment up and running as soon as possible. Our typical office hours are 7am-5pm Monday thru Friday, but we also have 24-Hour, 7 days a week Emergency Hotline availability at 888-284-6691 that you can contact outside of regular business hours.
Service And Parts For Harmony Equipment
One of the great things about using Harmony Enterprises is that you only need to contact source for all your Harmony baler and compactor parts and repair needs! Harmony Enterprises can assist with technical support, diagnostics, repair, preventive maintenance, or parts for Harmony models of waste and recycling equipment.
- In-house technical support
- Large service coverage area
- Timely service dispatch
- Frequent communication of ETA’s and service updates
- Accurate estimates
- Affordable and competitive service rates and parts pricing
- Safety protocols by all service members, including masking and social distancing
- On-site communication from techs
- Tech compliance to geo-fencing and other business requirements
- Harmony Customer Service listens to and values customer feedback for continual improvement as part of our ISO process
- Harmony Customer Service regularly evaluates its service partners to ensure the highest professional performance
Need baler or compactor parts, repair, or service?
Or, take a look at our FAQ section for information on troubleshooting issues with your baler or compactor.