Why Harmony? Harmony Enterprises manufactures the widest range of long lasting innovative waste & recycling solutions with a true partnership approach!
Increase your recycling efficiency & boost your bottom line with the M60CB Vertical Cardboard Baler!
- Mill Size Bale Dimensions: 30”x 60”x 51”
- Bale Weight (OCC): ≤ 1,000 lbs.
- Feed Opening: 24” x 60”
- Ram Force: 50,900 lbs.
- Volume: Large
Recyclable Materials: Cardboard/OCC
Ideal For: Retail chains, hotels, department stores, manufacturing facilities, universities, medical facilities, & any industrial or commercial application recycling cardboard!
Features of the M60CB Vertical Cardboard Baler:
- Fast 45 second cycle time for a mill-sized cardboard baler!
- Wide 60” x 24” feed opening
- Hydraulic strap eject to front side of baler
- Flexible coupling between pump & motor
- Full hinge construction on lower door
- Solid sheet construction on upper door
- 5 HP motor
- Allen Bradley PLC
- Parker hydraulic valves
- Powerful 6" Rosenboom hydraulic cylinders
- Low noise level operation
- Optional bale full light, opposite hinge door, wire guides
- Meets or exceeds OSHA or ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the M60CB Vertical Cardboard Baler:
- Large feed opening for bigger boxes
- Cardboard to be loaded without breaking it down
- Off shelf components lead to reduced maintenance costs
- Makes mill-sized bales desirable for recycling & transport
- Efficient and affordable operation
- Reduces cardboard disposal costs
- Easy to Operate
- Improves your business appearance
- Increases workplace safety
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
The M60CB vertical cardboard baler is affordable and built to last. The life expectancy of this quality baler far outlasts that of other balers on the market. Harmony makes it easy for you to acquire this efficient cardboard baler machine with both purchasing and financing options that are tailored to your budget.
As you search for the right cardboard baling machine, be sure to check out these useful resources:
Contact Us Today!
Fill out this form to request a free quote, site review, or get more information.
- Cardboard Bale Size: 30” x 60” x up to 51” (762 mm x 1,524 mm x up to 1,295 mm)
- Estimated Cardboard Bale Weight: up to 1,000 lbs. (454 kg)
- Ram Force: 50,900 lbs. (23,088 kg)
- Cycle Time: 45 seconds
- Cylinder: 6” bore (152 mm), 3.5” rod (89 mm), 42” stroke (1,219 mm)
- Motor: 5 horsepower
- Pump: 12 gallons per minute
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460 volt, 3 phase, 60 Hz
- Bale Eject: Hydraulic
- Bale Tying: Wire or banding
- Loading Door Opening: 24” x 60” (610 mm x 1,524 mm)
- Unloading Door Height: 56” (1,422 mm)
- Overall Height: 147” (3,734 mm)
- Overall Depth: 37” (940 mm)
- Overall Width: 83” (2,108 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 97” (2,464 mm)
- Width with Door Open: 89” (2,261 mm)
- Shipping Height (on side with cylinder extended): 83” (2,108 mm)
- Installation and Operating Area: 62.5 square feet (5.8 square meters)
***Specifications subject to change without notice