Ideal For: Retail Chains, Hotels/Motels, Department Stores, Manufacturing Facilities, Colleges/Universities, Military Bases, Hospitals
Increase your recycling efficiency and boost your bottom line with the M60CB Vertical Cardboard Baler.
With so many different vertical cardboard balers on the market today, selecting the one that will reduce your volume of cardboard, while still improving your bottom line, can be a daunting task. Harmony Enterprises invites you to look no further: Our M60CB Vertical Cardboard Baler is the gold standard in the cardboard recycling industry.
The M60CB cardboard baler is safe to operate and easy to install, while meeting current OSHA & ANSI safety standards. Its compact design makes it ideal for multiple applications. The wide 60” x 24” opening allows cardboard to be loaded directly without breaking it down.
Made of the highest quality construction & design, the M60CB incorporates the latest technology, utilizing off the shelf components such as Allen Bradley, Parker Hydraulic valves, and Rosenboom hydraulic cylinders. This leads to reduced maintenance costs and outstanding reliability in the life of the baler.
It's short cycle time allows for efficient, mill-sized bales to be made every time. Unlike our competitors, the strap eject system and front-side ejection provides a safe and convenient way to extract the bales from this cardboard recycling machine.
The M60CB cardboard baler is affordable and is built to last. The life expectancy of this quality baler far outlasts that of other balers on the market. Harmony makes it easy for you to acquire this efficient cardboard baler machine with both purchasing and financing options that are tailored to your budget.
- Reduces cardboard disposal costs
- Easy to Operate
- Improves your business appearance and increases workplace safety
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
Interested in the M60CB Vertical Cardboard Baler? Get a quote today!Request a Quote
- Cardboard Bale Size: 30” x 60” x up to 51” (762 mm x 1,524 mm x up to 1,295 mm)
- Estimated Cardboard Bale Weight: up to 1,000 lbs. (454 kg)
- Ram Force: 56,550 lbs. (25,651 kg)
- Cycle Time: 49 seconds
- Cylinder: 6” bore (152 mm), 4” rod (102 mm), 48” stoke (1,219 mm)
- Motor: 5 horsepower
- Pump: 12 gallons per minute
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460 volt, 3 phase, 60 hz
- Bale Eject: Hydraulic
- Bale Tying: Wire or banding
- Loading Door Opening: 24” x 60” (610 mm x 1,524 mm)
- Unloading Door Height: 55” (1,397 mm)
- Overall Height: 148” (3,759 mm)
- Overall Depth: 44” (1,118 mm)
- Overall Width: 80” (2,032 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 102” (2,591 mm)
- Width with Door Open: 88” (2,235 mm)
- Shipping Height (on side with cylinder extended): 80” (2,032 mm)
- Installation and Operating Area: 62.5 square feet (5.8 square meters)
***Specifications subject to change without notice