Harmony Enterprises is proud to manufacture the widest range of quality recycling balers and trash compactors available on the market. As part of our true partnership approach, we also offer an industry leading warranty policy. Harmony’s warranty policies are available on our website under the main menu on the homepage. Simply navigate and hover over the “Service and Parts” heading. The dropdown will open up and you will see the link for Harmony’s current warranty policy listed below the FAQ’s.
The warranty policy will be updated each year with the most current version.
You can also find the Warranty Policy by clicking this link.
What Does Harmony’s Warranty Policy Cover?
Harmony provides a 3-2-1 warranty on all Harmony or OEM Products. That means that on all Harmony Vertical Balers, Trash Compactors, Liquid Extraction Balers, HM-60 Closed Door Manual Tie Horizontal Balers, and OEM Products, Harmony’s Warranty extends:
- Three-year warranty on the structure. Labor costs are the customer’s responsibility.
- Two-year warranty on all major components: Major components include: cylinder, motor, pump, platen, loading door, unloading door, and chute.
- One-year warranty on all other parts
Hour based warranty units will be calculated based on the number of hours of operation for certain models of balers or compactors. Hour meters will be provided on each unit. Hourly calculation currently exists for the following models: T60XD, T60XDRC, S60XDRC, ExtractPack (BCB2003), ExtractPack Pro (MAX42), ExtractPack Plus (SSHB), ExtractPack Max (SSG2), and Horizontal (HM) Balers.
- *These units are hourly based or a calendar year, whichever comes
- One Year will equate to 2,080 hours
- Two Years is 4,160 hours
- Three Years is 6,240 hours
It should be noted that Harmony’s warranty policy does not cover consumable or wearable items. Consumable items include, but may not be limited to: bags, baling wire, and baling twine. Wearable parts include, but are not limited to, items such as guides, wear pads, cubes, light bulbs, hydraulic oil, filters, chains, ejection straps, ejector assemblies, conveyor belts, fuses, and couplers.
- One Year, Parts, and Labor. *These units are hourly based or a calendar year, whichever comes first. One Year will equate to 2,080 hours.
For any other location not in USA or Canada, Harmony Enterprises Inc. warrants each new baler or compactor or OEM product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service. Harmony Enterprises Inc.’s obligation under this Warranty extends
- One-year warranty on Structure and Parts. Harmony does not cover any labor, freight or shipping for parts, or consumable and wearable items.
Like every warranty, Harmony’s includes a detailed list of customer responsibilities related to the installation, operation, care, and maintenance of the equipment. It also gives direction on how to initiate a warranty claim, return parts, and more.
Contact Harmony Customer Service!
If you would like assistance locating Harmony’s current warranty policy, starting a warranty claim, or returning parts, please contact Harmony’s Customer Service Department at:
And, be sure to check out these other helpful links related to our warranty: