Ideal For: Large operations including bottlers, breweries, distribution centers, and more!
The largest of our liquid extraction balers, the ExtractPack Max, is on the cutting edge of extraction and baling equipment!
- Bale Size: 45"L x 42"W x 30"H
- Bale Weight (Aluminum): ≤ 765 lbs
- Tipper Dimensions: 117” L X 123”W X 144”H
- Platen Total Force: 235,600 lbs
- Volume: X-Large
Recyclable Materials: Aluminum, PET, TetraPak
Estimated Bale Weights:
- Aluminum Cans: up to 765 lbs
- Plastic Bottles: up to 875 lbs
- 45 second cycle time
- 100% platen penetration
- Creates a standard mill-sized bale
- Heavy duty stainless steel baling chamber, platen and charge opening
- 207-gallon stainless steel liquid reservoir assembly with custom 2PC straining screen system to catch debris
- Custom designed stainless steel splash guards, safety covers, and power unit weather cover that have a peaked design to allow for liquid run off
- All electrical enclosures are stainless steel NEMA 4 rated and all fittings and conduit are non-corrosive plastic water tight rated
- All electrical items are OEM off-the-shelf by design so not waiting around for special orders on replacement items if needed
- Allen Bradley PLC & HMI
- Water proof ultrasonic sensors to monitor charge chamber filling and cycle start operations. No troublesome photo eyes to clean or service
- Water proof magnetically coded safety switches to monitor all gates and doors
- Water proof proximity switches to monitor ram locations. No limits switch arms or rollers to keep readjusting
- Comes standard with CAT 3 electrical and hydraulic safety circuits
- Meets or exceed OSHA and ANSI safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
- By using our large horizontal liquid extraction baler, not only are you keeping material out of the waste stream, you are creating a new revenue stream for your business
- The increased bale weight capacity and ability to generate a mill-sized bale makes this product extremely desirable for companies that want to improve their recycling revenue
- Production facilities have realized an ROI of one year with a combined recycled revenue and an approximate savings of a 1.5 FTE. Instead of using only 4500 aluminum cans to make its bale, the GEN2 uses over 25,000 aluminum cans in its bale making process
- The easy to clean liquid reservoir and filter system located on the rear of the machine ensures a clean, safe, and user friendly method for liquid extraction
- The entire machine can be washed down after use and resists corrosion
The Harmony ExtractPack Max is a large horizontal liquid extraction baler that perforates, de-liquifies, and bales large quantities of aluminum, plastic, paper or corrugated containers.
Used often as a bottling facility baler or a brewery baler, Harmony Enterprises will custom build your ExtractPack Max to your exact specifications and needs. Let our professional sales team lead view through a no-obligation site review and needs assessment to ensure that you are getting exactly the right solution for your particular operation.
Customer Case Studies:
This blog post helps demonstrate the enormous capacity of the ExtractPack Max Hopper:
Contact Harmony Enterprises for a free quote today!
Need information, pricing, or leasing options for the ExtractPack Max Horizontal Liquid Extraction Baler? Contact Us Today!
- Bale Size: 45″L x 42″W x 30″H (114 cm x 106 cm x 76 cm)
- Estimated Bale Weights: Aluminum: 765 lbs (347 kg) PET: 875 lbs (397 kg)
- Ram Pressure: 235,600 lbs (106,866 kg)
- Cycle Time: 45 seconds
- Cylinder: 10″ bore x 6″ rod x 75″ stroke (25 cm x 15 cm x 191 cm)
- Motor: 25 HP
- Pump: 46 gpm, variable piston
- Liquid Reservoir: 521.81 gallons
- Electrical Power: 208/230, 460, 24VDC
- Bale Ejection: Hydraulic
ESTIMATED DIMENSIONS BASED ON CONFIGURATIONS:
- Baler Dimensions: 224” L X 92” W X 177″ H (569 cm x 234 cm x 450 cm)
- Shipping Height: Depends on height of all custom options
- Shipping Weight: Depends on weight of all custom options
- Installation and Operating Area: 270” L X 128” W X 177″ H (686 cm x 325 cm x 450 cm)
***Specifications subject to change without notice