Why Harmony? Harmony Enterprises manufactures the widest range of long lasting innovative waste & recycling solutions with a true partnership approach!
The largest of our liquid extraction balers, the ExtractPack Max, is on the cutting edge of extraction & baling equipment!
Unlike the competitor models that require a separate purchase of a baler and conveyor attached to an extractor, Harmony's ExtractPack Max is the extractor & baler in one!
- Bale Size: 45"L x 42"W x 30"H
- Bale Weight (Aluminum): ≤ 765 lbs.
- Tipper Dimensions: 117” L X 123”W X 144”H
- Platen Total Force: 235,600 lbs.
- Volume: X-Large
Recyclable Materials: Aluminum, PET, & TetraPak
Estimated Bale Weights:
- Aluminum Cans: up to 765 lbs.
- Plastic Bottles: up to 875 lbs.
Ideal For: Large operations including beverage manufacturers, bottlers, breweries, distribution centers, fulfillment centers, contract packagers, & more!
ExtractPack Max Horizontal Liquid Extraction Baler Features:
- 45 second cycle time
- 100% platen penetration
- Creates a standard mill-sized bale
- Heavy duty stainless steel baling chamber, platen & charge opening
- 207-gallon stainless steel liquid reservoir assembly w/custom 2PC straining screen system to catch debris
- Custom designed stainless steel splash guards, safety covers, and power unit weather cover that have a peaked design to allow for liquid run off
- All electrical enclosures are stainless steel NEMA 4 rated
- All fittings and conduit are non-corrosive plastic water tight rated
- All electrical items are OEM off-the-shelf by design
- No waiting around for special orders on replacement items if needed
- Allen Bradley PLC & HMI
- Water proof ultrasonic sensors to monitor charge chamber filling and cycle start operations.
- No troublesome photo eyes to clean or service
- Water proof magnetically coded safety switches to monitor gates & doors
- Water proof proximity switches to monitor ram locations.
- No limits switch arms or rollers to keep readjusting
- Comes standard with CAT 3 electrical & hydraulic safety circuits
- Meets or exceed OSHA and ANSI safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
ExtractPack Max Horizontal Liquid Extraction Baler Benefits:
- By using our large horizontal liquid extraction baler, not only are you keeping material out of the waste stream, you are creating a new revenue stream for your business
- The increased bale weight capacity and ability to generate a mill-sized bale makes this product extremely desirable for companies that want to improve their recycling revenue
- Production facilities have realized an ROI of one year with a combined recycled revenue and an approximate savings of a 1.5 FTE. Instead of using only 4500 aluminum cans to make its bale, the GEN2 uses approximately 25,000 aluminum cans in its bale making process
- The easy to clean liquid reservoir and filter system located on the rear of the machine ensures a clean, safe, and user friendly method for liquid extraction
- The entire machine can be washed down after use and resists corrosion
The Harmony ExtractPack Max is a large horizontal liquid extraction baler that perforates, de-liquifies, and bales large quantities of aluminum, plastic, paper or corrugated containers.
Harmony Enterprises will custom build your ExtractPack Max to your exact specifications and needs. Let our professional sales team lead view through a no-obligation site review and needs assessment to ensure that you are getting exactly the right solution for your particular operation.
This blog post helps demonstrate the enormous capacity of the ExtractPack Max Hopper:
Contact Harmony Enterprises for a free quote today!
Contact Us Today!
Fill out this form to request a free quote, site review, or get more information.
- Bale Size: 45″L x 42″W x 30″H (114 cm x 106 cm x 76 cm)
- Estimated Bale Weights: Aluminum: 765 lbs (347 kg) PET: 875 lbs (397 kg)
- Ram Pressure: 235,600 lbs (106,866 kg)
- Cycle Time: 45 seconds
- Cylinder: 10″ bore x 6″ rod x 75″ stroke (25 cm x 15 cm x 191 cm)
- Motor: 25 HP
- Pump: 46 gpm, variable piston
- Liquid Reservoir: 521.81 gallons
- Electrical Power: 208/230, 460, 24VDC
- Bale Ejection: Hydraulic
ESTIMATED DIMENSIONS BASED ON CONFIGURATIONS:
- Baler Dimensions: 224” L X 92” W X 177″ H (569 cm x 234 cm x 450 cm)
- Shipping Height: Depends on height of all custom options
- Shipping Weight: Depends on weight of all custom options
- Installation and Operating Area: 270” L X 128” W X 177″ H (686 cm x 325 cm x 450 cm)
***Specifications subject to change without notice