Ideal For: Large operations including bottlers, breweries, distribution centers, and more!
The largest version of the ExtractPack Liquid Extraction Balers is on the cutting edge of extraction and baling equipment!
The ExtractPack Max (PERF-SSHB GEN 2) is a large horizontal liquid extraction baler that offers even greater functionality with the same broad range of baling and extracting options as the ExtractPack Plus (PERF-SSHB Gen 1), including a mill-sized bale!
By using this state-of-the-art machine, not only are you keeping material out of the waste stream, you are creating a new revenue stream for your business!
The increased bale weight capacity and ability to generate a mill-sized bale makes this product extremely desirable for companies that want to improve their recycling revenue. Production facilities have realized an ROI of one year with a combined recycled revenue and an approximate savings of a 1.5 FTE. Instead of using only 4500 aluminum cans to make its bale, the GEN2 uses over 25,000 aluminum cans in its bale making process!
The Harmony ExtractPack Max is a large horizontal liquid extraction baler that perforates, de-liquifies, and bales large quantities of aluminum, plastic, paper or corrugated containers. The easy to clean liquid reservoir and filter system located on the rear of the machine ensures a clean, safe, and user friendly method for liquid extraction. The entire machine can be washed down after use and resists corrosion.
Used often as a bottling facility baler or a brewery baler, Harmony Enterprises will custom build your PERF-SSHB GEN 2 to your exact specifications and needs.
- Creates a standard mill-sized bale
- Heavy duty stainless steel baling chamber, platen and charge opening
- 207-gallon stainless steel liquid reservoir assembly with custom 2PC straining screen system to catch debris.
- Custom designed stainless steel splash guards, safety covers, and power unit weather cover that have a peaked design to allow for liquid run off.
- All electrical enclosures are stainless steel NEMA 4 rated and all fittings and conduit are non-corrosive plastic water tight rated.
- All electrical items are OEM off-the-shelf by design so not waiting around for special orders on replacement items if needed.
- Allen Bradley PLC & HMI.
- Water proof ultrasonic sensors to monitor charge chamber filling and cycle start operations. No troublesome photo eyes to clean or service.
- Water proof magnetically coded safety switches to monitor all gates and doors.
- Water proof proximity switches to monitor ram locations. No limits switch arms or rollers to keep readjusting.
- Comes standard with CAT 3 electrical and hydraulic safety circuits.
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the ExtractPack Max Horizontal Liquid Extraction Baler? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
BALER WEIGHT: 25,662 (DEPENDING ON CONFIGURATION)
BALER DIMENSIONS: 318” LONG X 123WIDE X 182” HIGH(WITH TIPPER)
BALE SIZE: 42W X 30H X 45” (35 CUBIC FT)
Bale Weight Aluminum – 765 Pounds (Approximately 25,000 – 12oz cans per bale)
Bale Weight PET – 875 Pounds (Approximately 17,500 – 20oz bottles per bale)
RAM FORCE: 235,620 lbs.
PRIMARY SYSTEM PRESSURE: 3000 PSI
SECONDARY SYSTEM PRESSURE:2500 PSI
CYCLE TIME: 54.5 SEC.
MAIN CYLINDER: 10” BORE X 6” ROD X 75” STROKE
LOCK CYLINDER: 4.5” BORE X 2.5” ROD X 7” STROKE
DOOR CYLINDER: 4.5” BORE X 2.5” ROD X 10.5” STROKE
PRIMARY PUMP: 46 GPM VARIABLE PISTON
SECONDARY PUMPS: 3.7 GPM FIXED DISPLACEMENT
OIL RESERVOIR: 125 GALLON
MOTOR: 25 HP
VOLTAGE: 208/230, 460, 575V 3 PH.
AUTO LUBE SYSTEM
***Specifications subject to change without notice