Benefits Of Leasing With Harmony
The benefits of using a recycling baler or compactor for your business are well documented. Both provide an immediate ROI with a new recycling revenue stream or costs savings on labor and hauling. And, both help to provide a safe work environment free of fire and safety hazards, pilferage, vermin, and odors.
But, what if your current budget situation does not lend itself to purchasing? If you want to own the equipment in the long term, renting may not be your first choice, either. Did you know Harmony partners with third party reputable lease companies to help you secure your equipment in a fast and affordable way?
Our special lease program is available to businesses in both the U.S. & Canada!
Here are some of the benefits of leasing equipment with Harmony:
- You get the equipment you need now, with no necessary capital expenditure request.
- Fast application time – only 2-4 business hours when less than $100,000.
- Applying does not affect credit score.
- No payments for 90 days.
- Discount on pricing and rate during term.
- Available in all 50 states.
- No down payment required.
- Unlike renting, when the contract is over, you own the equipment.
- Leasing qualifies for Section 179 tax incentives; you can claim the entire asset value in one year, instead of depreciated over time.
- Harmony offers lease terms on our full product line, including balers, compactors, and liquid extraction equipment.
Want to learn more about leasing With Harmony?
If your business needs essential waste and recycling equipment, but has budget constraints, leasing with Harmony is the way to go. With affordable, fixed payments, you own your equipment when the term is up!
To learn more, please contact our professional and courteous sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org today! The process is fast, friendly, and easy!Contact Harmony Sales Now