Ideal For: Recycling Centers, Transfer Stations, Super Markets, Hotels/Motels, Department Stores, Manufacturing Facilities, Colleges or Universities, Military Bases, Industrial/Commercial Sites, Shopping Centers
Put the power of the T60XD Heavy Duty Vertical Baler to work for you!
For nearly half a century, Harmony Enterprises has stood for the best in solid waste and recycling equipment. With a T60XD, there is no need for a high cost, space wasting horizontal baler. The T60XD is the heavy duty vertical baler that simply gets it done!
The T60XD vertical baler can be configured as a unique rear feed baler for use in very high capacity situations, as well as a simple front feed system, when space is really at a premium. See our T60XDRC model.
A computer-engineered frame that withstands 235,620 pounds of force.
Steel and aluminum cans, plastic bottles, and newsprint are simply dumped into the baler chamber. This recyclable material is automatically compacted into extremely dense bales. When the desired bale height is reached, the baler shuts down and signals the operator to tie off and eject the bale.
Really BIG Performance.
The T60XD front load vertical baler is versatile and produces big results. It features a 10 inch bore hydraulic cylinder with twin torque tubes. Extra heavy-duty construction extends to every aspect of the machine, including the dual hydraulic ejectors, which smoothly eject bales weighing over 2,000 pounds.
Front Load Vertical Baler
Where space is at a premium, you need the extremely high capacity of the T60XD front load vertical baler. Bulky materials, such as corrugated boxes, can be fed through the front loading door. With the short cycle time, you can make a 1,500 pound bale of corrugated boxes in just 45 minutes. That’s real power!
The power to produce high bale densities gives the T60XD a real advantage
In commercial recycling centers, large institutional applications, warehouses, shopping centers and other situations that require high capacity and volume, the T60XD heavy duty vertical baler becomes a money maker.
The market value of the bales produced by the T60XD are high since they can be shipped to the end user without additional processing, Shipping costs are reduced because maximum truck loads can be achieved. Material handling, labor, and storage costs are minimized.
In short, the T60XD vertical baler’s ability to produce extremely high bale densities, without the need for pre-processing difficult to bale materials, makes the T60XD the best value and the best front load vertical baler on the market today. This automatic baling system from Harmony Enterprises changes things for the better. You owe it to yourself to find out more.
Call us or contact us today!
T60XD Vertical Baler Features
- 10″ Cylinder Produces Ultra Dense Bales Reducing Shipping and Handling Costs
- Fast Cycle Times for High Production
- Eliminates the Need for Costly Material Pre-Conditioning
- Saves Space Over Costly Horizontal Balers – Needs Only 105 Square Feet
- Standard Retractable Bale Dogs
- Dual Hydraulic Bale Ejectors
- Eight Slots to Band or Tie Off The Bale
- Automatic Bale Height Shutoff With Indicator Light
- Available With In Ground or Above Ground Configuration
- Meets ANSI and OSHA Standards
- Reduces recycling disposal costs
- Designed for years of reliable, trouble free service
- Saves labor and preparation time, making your operation more profitable
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the T60XD Heavy Duty Vertical Baler? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- Bale Size: 30″ x 60″x up to 48″ (76cm x 60cm x 48cm)
- System Pressure: 3000 PSI
- Ram Force: 235,620 lbs. (106,877 Kg)
- Cycle Time: 30 seconds No Load
- Cylinders: 10″ Bore, 6″ Rod, 52″ Stroke
- Motor: 20 hp, 1750 rpm, 3 Phase
- Pump: Heavy Duty Piston
- Oil Reservoir: 100 Gallons
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460 Volt, 3 Phase
- Enclosure: Nema 12
- Controls: UL Listed
- Bale Ejection: Dual Hydraulic/Chain
- Bale Tying: Steel Banding or Wire
- Loading Door Opening: 25″x 60″ (64cm x 152cm)
- Loading Door Height from Floor: 56″ (142cm)
- Overall Height: 158″ (401cm)
- Overall Depth: 56″ (142cm)
- Overall Width (Power Unit on the Left Side): 117″ (297cm)
- Depth with Door Open: 124″ (315cm)
- Width with Door Open: 82″ (208cm)
- Shipping Height: 111″ (282cm)
- Actual Weight: 17,000 lbs. (7,711 Kg)
- Required Operating Area: 105 Sq. Ft. (9.75 Sq. M.)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all of our vertical balers. Using the latest in load cell and Allen Bradley HMI technology, our smart baler features will allow you to achieve desired bale weights, track machine cycles to schedule maintenance, improve your baler efficiency, and send data to multiple locations.