Why Harmony? Harmony Enterprises manufactures the widest range of long lasting innovative waste & recycling solutions with a true partnership approach!
Put the long lasting power of the T60XD Heavy Duty Vertical Baler to work for you!
- Bale Size: 30”x 60” ≤ 48”
- Bale Weight (OCC): ≤ 1,500 lbs.
- Feed Opening: 25″x 60″
- Ram Force: 235,620 lbs.
- Volume: X-Large
Recyclable Materials: Corrugated Cardboard, PET Beverage Bottles, HDPE, Aluminum Cans, Steel Cans, Magazine/Newsprint, Polystyrene, Tires, Clothing, Milk Jugs, Refuse Garbage, Extruded Aluminum/Aluminum Siding.
Ideal For: Recycling centers, transfer stations, grocers, department stores, manufacturing facilities, universities, municipalities, & other industrial or commercial applications!
Features of the T60XD Heavy Duty Vertical Baler:
- Large 10" cylinder with twin torque tubes
- Durable 6" rod
- Efficient 30 second cycle time (no load)
- 20 HP motor
- Heavy duty piston pump
- Large 100 gallon oil reservoir
- Computer engineered frame to withstand force
- NEMA 12 enclosures and UL listed electrical controls
- Dual hydraulic bale ejectors
- Oil cooler standard
- Eight slots to band or tie off the bale
- Meets or exceeds OSHA or ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the of the T60XD Heavy Duty Vertical Baler:
- Can make 1500 lb bale of OCC in just 45 minutes!
- Makes dense mill-sized bales ideal for shipping & recycling
- Eliminates the need for costly material pre-conditioning
- Ultra dense bales reducing shipping and handling costs
- Large front loading feeding door for bulky materials
- Saves space over costly horizontal balers – needs 105 sq ft
- Bales a large variety of materials
- Loaded with extra features not found in competitive balers
- Designed for years of reliable, trouble free service
- Saves labor and preparation time, making your operation more profitable
Steel and aluminum cans, plastic bottles, and newsprint are simply dumped into the heavy duty baler chamber. This recyclable material is automatically compacted into extremely dense bales. When the desired bale height is reached, the baler shuts down and signals the operator to tie off and eject the bale.
Contact Us Today!
Fill out this form to request a free quote, site review, or get more information.
- Bale Size: 30″ x 60″x up to 48″ (76cm x 60cm x 48cm)
- Estimated Bale Weights
- Corrugated Cardboard: 1200-1500 lbs
- PET Beverage Bottles: 1000-1260 lbs
- HDPE: 1125-1330 lbs
- Aluminum Cans: 1000 lbs
- Steel Cans: 1800-2260 lbs
- Magazine/Newsprint: 1300-1600 lbs
- Polystyrene: PENDING
- Tires: PENDING
- Clothing: 1050-1350 lbs
- Milk Jugs: 1300-1675 lbs
- Refuse Garbage: PENDING
- Aluminum Siding: PENDING
(bale weights are approximate & may differ depending on moisture, material type or density and caps on PET bottles)
- System Pressure: 3000 PSI
- Ram Force: 235,620 lbs. (106,877 Kg)
- Cycle Time: 30 seconds No Load
- Cylinder: 10″ Bore, 6″ Rod, 52″ Stroke
- Motor: 20 hp, 1750 rpm, 3 Phase
- Pump: Heavy Duty Piston
- Oil Reservoir: 100 Gallons
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460 Volt, 3 Phase
- Enclosure: Nema 12
- Controls: UL Listed
- Bale Ejection: Dual Hydraulic/Chain
- Bale Tying: Steel Banding or Wire
- Loading Door Opening: 25″x 60″ (64cm x 152cm)
- Loading Door Height from Floor: 56″ (142cm)
- Overall Height: 158″ (401cm)
- Overall Depth: 56″ (142cm)
- Overall Width (Power Unit on the Left Side): 117″ (297cm)
- Depth with Door Open: 124″ (315cm)
- Width with Door Open: 82″ (208cm)
- Shipping Height: 111″ (282cm)
- Actual Weight: 17,000 lbs. (7,711 Kg)
- Required Operating Area: 105 Sq. Ft. (9.75 Sq. M.)
***Specifications subject to change without notice