Ideal For: Medium Sized Bottlers, Brewers, Contract Packagers, Distribution Centers
Harmony has the perfect sized intermediate liquid extraction baler for bottlers, brewers, and contract packagers!
Harmony Enterprises listened to the needs of professionals in the bottling, brewing, and contract packaging industries to create a liquid extraction baler that fills a gap in the product destruction industry. Our ExtractPack Pro combines years of expertise in both vertical baler and liquid extraction baler technology into one ultimate beverage baler!
This amazingly efficient baler perforates, drains, and creates mill-sized bales of aluminum, PET, and TetraPak containers of multiple sizes. The baler can be ground fed or conveyor fed, and can be set to cycle automatically for large volumes of product.
The ExtractPack Pro is manufactured with 90% of all structural parts being made of the highest quality stainless steel. The remaining 10% of steel parts are coated with durable "steelit gray" paint to resist corrosion and wear.
With its vertical orientation, this innovative intermediate liquid extraction baler provides the same high volume efficiency with a reduced operational space requirement. The large 254.5 gallon stainless steel liquid reservoir is conveniently located under the the conveyor and behind the machine to maximize space.
All safety switches, ultrasonic sensors, fittings, conduit, and proximity switches are water proof. The ExtractPack Pro is custom designed with stainless steel splash guards, safety covers, and a power unit weather cover that allow for liquid run off and use in the harshest of environments.
The product press release of the ExtractPack Pro was featured as a Product Press Release and a Product Spotlight in the online publication of Recycling Today in the United States, and featured as a way to combine baling speed and size in the Can Maker in the UK.
Our experienced sales staff is ready to help you with a free quote or no-obligation site review today. We are here to answer any questions you might have and to make sure you get the right liquid extraction baler for your operations.
If your business needs a durable intermediate liquid extraction baler that is cost-effective, saves space, but that also provides high efficiency and longevity, the ExtractPack Pro is the baler for you! See our full line of ExtractPack Liquid Extraction Balers and Contact Us for more information today!
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Creates Mill-Sized Bales Of Aluminum, PET, & TetraPak
- Large 254.5 Gallon Stainless Steel Liquid Reservoir
- Vertical Space Saving Design
- Automatic Cycle Functionality
- Fast 38.5 Second Cycle Time (When Empty)
- Water Proof Switches, Sensors, & Fittings
- Allen Bradley PLC
- All Electrical Enclosures Are Stainless Steel NEMA 4 Rated
Need to order parts for your baler or compactor? Click Here!
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the ExtractPack Pro – Intermediate Liquid Extraction Baler? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
Platen Extend Force: 196,350 (lbf)
Platen Retract Force: 125,644 (lbf)
Cycle Time: 38.5 SECONDS
Extend Time: 23.5 SECONDS
Retract Time: 15 SECONDS
Motor: 20 HP
Pump: Variable Speed Displacement Piston Pump
Oil Reservoir: 94 Gallon Stainless Steel
Electrical Power: 208/230/460 V – 3 Phase
Bale Eject: Hydraulic With Chains
Baler Dimensions: 77.83″W X 63.29″D X 156.64″H
Conveyor Dimensions: 36″ x 12′ Stainless Steel
Loading Door Height: 59.25″ (1505.1 mm)
Overall Depth (With Conveyor Door Open): 285.39″ (7249 mm)
Overall Width (With Door Open): 81.34″ (206.6 cm)
Conveyor Belt Dimensions: 36″ x 26′ – 8″ PVC W/3″ CLEATS
Catwalk Dimensions: 23.63″ x 63.75″ W/42″ RAIL
Liquid Reservoir Dimensions: 66.5″W x 132″L x 11″H
Liquid Reservoir Volume: 245.5 GALLONS
Maximum Recommended Tote Size: 21.75″W x 33.75″L x 24″D
Actual Weight: 15,669 LBS.
Required Operating Area: 81.34″ x 286.4″ x 161.8 SQ FT.
Bale Size: 42″W x 30″D x UP TO 48″H
Bale Weight Aluminum: 600 LBS.
Bale Weight PET: 550 LBS.
36″ x 12′ Conveyor
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all of our vertical balers. Using the latest in load cell and Allen Bradley HMI technology, our smart baler features will allow you to achieve desired bale weights, track machine cycles to schedule maintenance, improve your baler efficiency, and send data to multiple locations.