Ideal For: Medium Sized Bottlers, Brewers, Contract Packagers, Distribution Centers
Harmony has the perfect sized intermediate liquid extraction baler for bottlers, brewers, and contract packagers!
- Bale Size: 42"x 30"x Up To 48"
- Bale Weight (Aluminum): ≤ 600 lbs
- Loading Door Height: 59.25″
- Platen Extend Force: 196,350 (lbf)
- Volume: Medium To Large
Recyclable Materials: Aluminum, PET, TetraPak
Estimated Bale Weights:
- Aluminum Cans: up to 600 lbs
- Plastic Bottles: up to 550 lbs
- Manufactured with 90% of quality stainless steel structural parts
- Remaining 10% of steel parts coated with durable "steelit gray" paint to resist corrosion and wear
- Creates mill-sized bales of aluminum, PET, & TetraPak
- Vertical space-saving design
- Automatic cycle functionality
- Fast 38.5 second cycle time (when empty)
- Water proof switches, sensors, & fittings
- Large 254.5 gallon stainless steel liquid reservoir
- Custom designed with stainless steel splash guards, safety covers, and a power unit weather cover that allow for liquid run off and use in the harshest of environments
- Allen Bradley PLC
- All electrical enclosures are stainless steel NEMA 4 rated
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI safety standards
- Creates mill-sized bales desirable by recyclers
- Can be ground fed or conveyor fed
- Automatic cycling maximizes throughput and efficiency
- Handles a variety of sizes of product
- Provides high-capacity recycling in smaller space
- Safe and easy operation
Harmony Enterprises listened to the needs of professionals in the bottling, brewing, and contract packaging industries to create a liquid extraction baler that fills a gap in the product destruction industry. Our ExtractPack Pro combines years of expertise in both vertical baler and liquid extraction baler technology into one ultimate beverage baler!
Customer Case Studies:
The product press release of the ExtractPack Pro was featured as a Product Press Release and a Product Spotlight in the online publication of Recycling Today in the United States, and featured as a way to combine baling speed and size in the Can Maker in the UK.
Read the Rockwell Automation Solutions in Action Profile:
Our experienced sales staff is ready to help you with a free quote or no-obligation site review today. We are here to answer any questions you might have and to make sure you get the right liquid extraction baler for your operations.
Need information, pricing, or leasing options for the ExtractPack Pro Intermediate Liquid Extraction Baler? Contact Us Today!
- Bale Size: 42″W x 30″D x UP TO 48″H (1,067 mm x 762 mm x 1,219 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weights: Aluminum: 600 lbs (272 kg) PET: 550 lbs (250 kg)
- Ram Pressure: 196,350 (lbf)
- Cycle Time: 38.5 Seconds
- Cylinder: 10″ (254mm) bore, 6″ (153 mm) rod, 52″ (1321 mm) stroke
- Motor: 20 HP, TEFC
- Pump: Variable speed displacement piston pump
- Liquid Reservoir: 245.5 gallons
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460 V – 3 phase
- Bale Ejection: Hydraulic
ESTIMATED DIMENSIONS BASED ON CONFIGURATIONS:
- Baler Dimensions: 77.83″W X 63.29″D X 156.64″H (1,977 mm x 1,608 mm x 3,979 mm)
- Shipping Height: Depends on height of all custom options
- Shipping Weight: Depends on weight of all custom options
- Installation and Operating Area: 81.34″ x 286.4″ x 161.8 SQ FT.
36″ x 12′ Conveyor
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all of our vertical balers. Using the latest in load cell and Allen Bradley HMI technology, our smart baler features will allow you to achieve desired bale weights, track machine cycles to schedule maintenance, improve your baler efficiency, and send data to multiple locations.