Ideal For: Office Development, Hotels/Motels, Hospitals/Nursing Homes, Restaurants, Department Stores, Other Industrial/Commercial Applications
The ExtractPack is the first vertical liquid extraction baler of its kind to combine baling and draining out-of-date beverage containers in one step.
The ExtractPack (BCB2003) Aluminum, PET, and Tetra Pak recycling machine allows you to be 10 times more effective in managing recycling!
The ExtractPack Vertical Liquid Extraction Baler performs over 7 times faster than draining your containers manually!
Liquid control is managed by built-in splash guards that help reduce the mess caused by the total destruction of nearly 2,000 full plastic bottles or 4,000 aluminum cans. A large 51-gallon reservoir, located below the machine, collects the liquid being expelled from the baler and funnels it to the drain of your choosing. Or, the optional sump pump can be used to contain it into a collection container. A TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled) motor allows you to hose the entire machine down.
Safety is always our concern, so the ExtractPack comes standard with state-of-the-art magnetically coded safety switches, the safest switch on the market. They guarantee complete closure of all doors during the compaction cycle.
The ExtractPack Aluminum Baler features Harmony Enterprises new “Shark’s Teeth” system.
The ram face and chamber floor are lined with “Shark’s Teeth” to rip and puncture the material in the chamber to ensure proper baling and liquid removal. The ExtractPack, another great beverage extraction baling idea from Harmony Enterprises.
- Fits into tight spaces and low ceilings where other balers cannot
- Reduces recycling disposal costs
- Improves your business appearance and increases workplace safety
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the ExtractPack Vertical Liquid Extraction Baler? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- Bale Size: 24″ X 16″ X up to 24″ (610 mm X 406 mm X up to 610 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weight:
- Aluminum Cans: up to 120 lbs. (54 kg)
- Plastic Bottles: up to 230 lbs. (104 kg)
- Ram Pressure @ 2,000: 56,550 lbs. (25,650 kg)
- Cycle Time: 45 Seconds
- Cylinder: 6″ (152 mm) Bore, 4″ (102 mm) Rod, 48″ (1219 mm) Stroke
- Motor: 10 HP, TEFC
- Pump: 12 Gallon
- Liquid Reservoir: 51 Gallon (accepts a 3″ male pipe coupler)
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460 Volt, 3 PH, 60 HZ
- Bale Ejection: Hydraulic
- Bale Tying: Wire or Polyethylene Strap
- Chute Door Opening: 24″ x 21″ (610 mm X 533 mm)
- Overall Height: 131.5″ (3340 mm)
- Overall Depth: 39″ (991 mm)
- Overall Width: 54.5″ (1384 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 86″ (2184 mm)
- Shipping Height: 86″ (2184 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 3,060 lbs. (1,388 kg)
- Installation and Operating Area: 33 sq. ft. (3.0 sq. meters)
- Optional sump pump system to help whisk away the liquid
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all of our vertical balers. Using the latest in load cell and Allen Bradley HMI technology, our smart baler features will allow you to achieve desired bale weights, track machine cycles to schedule maintenance, improve your baler efficiency, and send data to multiple locations.