Why Harmony? Harmony Enterprises manufactures the widest range of long lasting innovative waste & recycling solutions with a true partnership approach!
The ExtractPack Vertical Liquid Extraction Baler combines baling & draining of beverage containers in one step!
- Bale Size: 24”x 16” ≤ 24”
- Bale Weight (Aluminum): ≤ 120 lbs.
- Feed Opening: 24″ x 21″
- Ram Force: 56,550 lbs.
- Volume: Small
Recyclable Materials: Aluminum, PET, & TetraPak
Estimated Bale Weights:
- Aluminum Cans: up to 120 lbs. (54 kg)
- Plastic Bottles: up to 230 lbs. (104 kg)
Ideal For: Breweries, bottling facilities, contract packagers, redemption centers, cafeteria or catering services, airports, & more!
Features of the ExtractPack Vertical Liquid Extraction Baler:
- Incredibly fast 45 second cycle time
- Large 51-gallon reservoir located below the machine
- 10HP TEFC motor
- Durable 6" cylinder and 4" rod
- Built in splash guards to reduce mess
- Bales/drains up to 2,000 PET bottles or 4,000 aluminum cans
- Constructed with high quality steel
- Painted stainless steel anywhere liquid touches the baler
- State-of-the-art magnetically coded safety switches for safety
- Complete closure of all doors during the compaction cycle
- Shark's teeth system for maximum product destruction
- Hydraulic front side bale eject
- Small 33 sq ft operational area requirement
- Optional sump pump to whisk liquid away
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the ExtractPack Vertical Liquid Extraction Baler:
- Safe and easy to operate
- 7 times faster than draining your containers manually
- Ability to hose entire machine down for cleaning
- Fits into tight spaces and low ceilings where other balers can't
- Reduces recycling disposal costs
- Improves your business appearance & increases workplace safety
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
The ExtractPack (BCB2003) Aluminum, PET, and Tetra Pak recycling machine allows you to be 7 times more effective in managing recycling!
Read about how our vertical liquid extraction baler helps reduce waste and increase revenue for a Minnesota brewery: https://harmony1.com/product-spotlight-extractpack/
This post shows how airport installations of ExtractPack are becoming more popular: https://harmony1.com/extractpack-at-luxembourg-airport/
Contact Us Today!
Fill out this form to request a free quote, site review, or get more information.
- Bale Size: 24″ X 16″ X up to 24″ (610 mm X 406 mm X up to 610 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weight:
- Aluminum cans: up to 120 lbs (54 kg)
- Plastic bottles: up to 230 lbs (104 kg)
- Ram Pressure @ 2,000: 56,550 lbs (25,650 kg)
- Cycle Time: 45 Seconds
- Cylinder: 6″ (152 mm) bore, 4″ (102 mm) rod, 48″ (1219 mm) stroke
- Motor: 10 HP, TEFC
- Pump: 12 gallons
- Liquid Reservoir: 51 gallons (accepts a 3″ male pipe coupler)
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460 Volt, 3 PH, 60 HZ
- Bale Ejection: Hydraulic
Estimated Dimensions Based On Configurations:
- Chute Door Opening: 24″ x 21″ (610 mm X 533 mm)
- Baler Dimensions: 54.5″W X 39″D X 131.5″H
- Shipping Height: 86″ (2184 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 3,060 lbs (1,388 kg)
- Installation and Operating Area: 33 sq. ft. (3.0 sq meters)
***Specifications subject to change without notice