Why Harmony? Harmony Enterprises manufactures the widest range of long lasting innovative waste & recycling solutions with a true partnership approach!
Harmony's Two Ram Horizontal Baler is ideal for high volume applications requiring a shear blade!
- Bale Size: 30″ x 60″ x 38-51″ (variable length)
- Bale Weight (OCC): 1500 lbs-1600 lbs.
- Feed Opening: 54″ x 48″
- Ram Force: 187,468 lbs.
- Volume: X-Large
Other Bales Weights (Tons Per Hour):
- OCC: 1,500 lbs. short stroke / 1,600 lbs. long stroke (4.4)
- Magazines: 2,000 lbs. (9)
- Newspaper: 1,500 lbs. (8)
- Office Paper: 1,600 lbs. (8)
- Aluminum Cans: 700 lbs. (2.9)
- Tin Cans: 1,250 lbs. (5.5)
- HDPE: 1,125 lbs. (3.4)
- PET: 1,000 lbs. (2.5)
(Bale weights are approximate and may differ with moisture content, material density, and caps on PET bottles)
Recyclable Materials: Cardboard, magazines, newspaper, office paper, aluminum cans, tin cans, HDPE, PET, plastics, non-ferrous, & more!
Ideal For: Distribution centers, manufacturing facilities, recycling centers, printers, & paper converters!
Features of the HM-2R185 Two Ram Horizontal Baler:
- Extra Large Feed Hopper
- Adaptable To Gravity, Pneumatic, Or Belt Conveyor
- Laser Distancing - No Limit Switches Required
- Wire Tie Systems Save Wire And Increase Bale Density
- The Interface Saves The Setting And Configuration For Each Material Being Baled And Automatically Controls The Speed Of The Conveyor As Needed.
- Interlocking Construction With Chassis Floor For Durability
- 150 Gallon Hydraulic Oil Reservoir Shipped Full - No Oil To Buy
- Oil Filter Has Sensor To Notify When It Needs Replacement
- Abrasion Resistant Wear Liners
- HMI Allows User To Select Commodity Being Baled
- Hydraulic System Includes Low Oil & Hot Oil Shutdown
- "Beefy" conveyor cleats on conveyor fed systems that are 38% thicker than a standard cleat
- Control Panel Is UL® Listed
- Meets Or Exceeds ANSI and OHSA Safety Standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the HM-2R185 Two Ram Horizontal Baler:
- Built to withstand harshest environments
- Improves business workplace safety and appearance
- Increases profitability and efficiency
- Offers largest hopper, highest ram face pressure, most durable interlocking chassis construction, and most advanced high pressure hydraulics in its class
- Allows you to switch materials without stopping operation or creating any contamination of baled products.
Harmony's HM-2R185 is a two ram horizontal baler that has a built in shear that eliminates the need to precondition materials. It also allows you to switch materials without stopping operation and prevents contamination of bale materials.
Harmony's HM-2R185 is just one of three models of horizontal balers that is engineered with innovative design features to create long lasting and durable balers for high volume use.
Contact Us Today!
Fill out this form to request a free quote, site review, or get more information.
- Bale Size 30″ x 60″ x 38-51″ (variable length) (762 mm x 1524 mm x 965-1295 mm)
- Bale Weight (Cardboard) 1500 lbs-1600 lbs (680 kg – 726 kg)
- Ram Force 187,468 lbs (85,034 kg)
- System Pressure 3,800 PSI ; 4,200 PSI Maximum
- Cycle Time Short: 24 seconds; Full: 28 seconds
- Electrical Power: 208/230/575 Volt, 3 Phase, 60 Cycle, TEFC
- Motor: 20 HP (30 HP Optional)
- Cylinder: Dual 5.5″ bore
- Pump: 48 GPM Piston Pump
- Bale Eject: Full Bale Eject
- Bale Tying: Automatic Wire
- Overall Height: With Conveyor – 124″ (3,150 mm) Without Conveyor – 77″ (1,956 mm)
- Overall Length: 214″ (5,436 mm)
- Overall Width: 76.25″ (1930 mm)
- Charge Chamber Opening: 54″ x 48″ (1,372 mm x 1,219 mm)
- Shipping Height: 77″ (1,956 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 28,100 lbs (12,746 kg)
- Installation and Operating Area: Varies depending on conveyor feed system employed
***Specifications subject to change without notice