Why Harmony? Harmony Enterprises manufactures the widest range of long lasting innovative waste & recycling solutions with a true partnership approach!
The S60XDRC Automatic Multi-material Baler delivers both versatility & high capacity in one baler!
- Bale Size: 30”x 60” ≤ 48”
- Bale Weight (OCC): up to 1000 lbs.
- Feed Opening: 25″x 60″
- Ram Force: 92,360 lbs.
- Volume: X-Large
Recyclable Materials: Corrugated Cardboard, PET Beverage Bottles, HDPE, Aluminum Cans, Steel Cans, Magazine/Newsprint, Polystyrene, Tires, Clothing, Milk Jugs, Refuse Garbage, Extruded Aluminum/Aluminum Siding.
Ideal For: Recycling centers, transfer stations, grocers, department stores, manufacturing facilities, universities, municipalities, & other industrial or commercial applications!
Features of the S60XDRC Automatic Multi-Material Baler:
- 36” or 48” rear hopper and conveyor system
- Large 7" cylinder
- Durable 4.5" rod
- Fast 39 second cycle time (no load)
- 20 HP motor
- NEMA 12 enclosures and UL listed electrical controls
- Dual hydraulic front side chain eject
- Oil cooler standard
- Enhanced safety features
- Variable conveyor belt speed
- "Beefy" conveyor cleats - 38% thicker than a standard cleat
- Meets or exceeds OSHA or ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the S60XDRC Automatic Multi-Material Baler:
- Continuous feeding until bale needs to be tied
- Bales a large variety of materials
- Loaded with extra features not found in competitive balers
- Designed for years of reliable, trouble free service
- Saves labor and preparation time, making your operation more profitable
Known as an Automatic Multi-Material Baler it can also handle plastic bottles, steel cans, aluminum cans, HDPE, and other recyclable materials. The versatility of this machine offers you the option to manually feed various materials through the front door.
The incredible density achieved by the S60XDRC gives the operator consistent, high quality, heavy bales without preconditioning. The resulting bale brings you a higher market value, saving space, money, and transportation costs!
Winneshiek County Recycling Center - https://harmony1.com/what-balers-do-recycling-companies-use/
Automatic Balers help increase productivity in the workplace. Check out this post that shows the importance of using an automatic baler for high capacity recycling. https://harmony1.com/how-an-automatic-baler-can-improve-operations/
And, be sure to use these helpful resources when choosing your vertical baler or automatic multi-material baler:
Contact Us Today!
Fill out this form to request a free quote, site review, or get more information.
- Bale Size: 30″ x 60″x up to 48″ (762 mm x 1,524 mm x 1,219 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weights:
- Corrugated Cardboard: up to1000 lbs.
- Aluminum Cans: up to 400 lbs.
- PET Beverage Bottles: up to 550 lbs.
- HDPE: up to 1200 lbs.
- Steel Cans: up to 1695 lbs.
- Magazine/Newsprint: up to 1200 lbs.
- Polystyrene: PENDING
- Tires: PENDING
- Clothing: up to 1125 lbs.
- Milk Jugs: up to 1200 lbs.
- Refuse Garbage: PENDING
- Aluminum Siding: PENDING
(bale weights are approximate & may differ depending on moisture, material type or density and caps on PET bottles)
- System Pressure: 2,400 PSI
- Ram Force: 92,360 lbs. (41,894 Kg)
- CycleTime: 39 seconds (no load)
- Cylinder: 7″ Bore (178 mm), 4.5″ Rod (114 mm), 64″ Stroke (1,626 mm)
- Motor: 20 hp, 1,750 rpm, 3 Phase
- Oil Reservoir: 30 Gallons
- Pump: 16 GPM
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460 Volt, 3 Phase
- Enclosure: Nema 12
- Controls: UL Listed
- Bale Tying: Steel Banding or Wire
- Bale Ejection: Dual Hydraulic/Chain
- Belt Width: Available at 24″ or 36″
- Belt Speed: Variable
- Hopper Size: 2 Cubic Yards
- Belt: PVC with 3″ Cleats
- Motor: Hydraulic Dual Chain
- Emergency Stop: Standard
- Loading Door Opening: 25″x 60″ (64 cm x 152 cm)
- Loading Door Height from Floor: 57″ (145 cm)
- Overall Height: 166″ (422 cm)
- Overall Depth: 228″ (579 cm)
- Overall Width (Power Unit on the Left Side): 83″ (211 cm)
- Depth with Door Open: 288″ (732 cm)
- Width with Door Open: 78″ (198 cm)
- Shipping Height: 117″ (297 cm)
- Shipping Height On Side With Cylinder Extended: 83″ (211 cm)
- Actual Weight: 8,825 Pounds (4,003 Kg) with conveyor
- Required Operating Area: 156 sq. ft. (14.5 sq. m.)
***Specifications subject to change without notice