Ideal For: Distribution Centers, Manufacturing Plants, & Recycling Plants
The HM-A160 Open End Auto Tie Is A High Volume Automatic Horizontal Baler!
The HM-A160 Open End Auto Tie Baler is ideal for recyclers who are working with high volumes of corrugated cardboard, cartons, tissue, newspaper, or other paper products.
Features of the HM-A160 Include:
- Remote Power Pack Standard w/ Heavy Duty Oil Cooler 3 HP – 31.5 GPM for 40 and 60 HP
- Interlocking Construction
- Nyl-oil Side and Bottom Ram Wear Blocks
- Color Touch Screen Controls
- High Temperature/Low Oil Alarms
- Full Oil Reservoir -- READY TO RUN
- Allen-Bradley “MicroLogix” Programmable Controller
- 3 Phase, 60 Cycle, 480 VAC TEFC Motors
- Feed Hopper with Hinged Access Door and Safety Interlock Switch
- Bale Chamber with Hinged Access Door and Safety Interlock Switch
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI and OHSA standards
- Hydraulic Regeneration Circuit
- Hydraulic System Includes Low Oil & Hot Oil Shutdown
Harmony's HM-A160 Open End Auto Tie Baler separates itself from the competition with its A-Frame single cylinder tension chamber, advanced shear blade design, gear-driven tie twister, lower ram chassis inspection door, key lock cylinder for longevity, raiser kit for easy cleaning, high strength steel plate door, and varying hopper sizes to adapt with any air conveying system.
This long lasting and efficient auto tie baler has a fast 7.7-16 second cycle time and impressive no load displacement of up to 18,700 cf/hr.
Let our experienced sales staff help you through our Proven Process to get you the right horizontal baler for your needs!
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the HM-AI60 Open End Auto Tie Baler? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- Bale Size: 30″ W x 40″ D x Variable L (762 mm x 1,016 mm x Variable)
- Bale Weight (Corrugated): Up to 1,750 lbs (771 kg)
- Ram Force: 161,634 lbs. (73,316 kg)
- System Pressure: 4,200 PSI
- Cycle Time (no load): 7.7-16 seconds
- No Load Displacement: Up to 18,700 cf/hr
- Electrical Power: 208-220/440-550 Volt, 3 Phase, 60 Cycle, T.E.F.C.
- Motor: 20, 30, 40, or 60 HP
- Cylinder: 7″ Bore (178 mm)
- Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity: 150 or 300 gallons
- Bale Tying: Five wire electric auto tie
- Overall Height: 86.5” (chute) 106.5” (power pack)
(2,197 mm chute 2,705 mm power pack)
- Overall Length: 360.5” (9,157 mm)
- Overall Width: 133.5″ (3,391 mm)
- Feed Opening: 30 x 30″ (762 mm x 762 mm) or 30 x 40″ (762 mm x 1,016 mm)
- Shipping Height: 86.5″ (2,197 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 32,000 lbs. (14,515 kg)
- Installation and Operating Area: 334.21 sq ft (31.05 sq m)
***Specifications subject to change without notice