Ideal For: Distribution Centers, Manufacturing Plants, & Recycling Plants
The HM-A160 Open End Auto Tie Is A High Volume Automatic Horizontal Baler!
- Bale Size: 45" x 40" x Variable Length
- Bale Weight (OCC): up to 1,750 lbs
- Feed Opening: 30" x 30″ or 30" x 40"
- Ram Force: 161,634 lbs
- Volume: X-Large
Recyclable Materials: The HM-A160 Open End Auto Tie Baler is ideal for recyclers who are working with high volumes of corrugated cardboard, cartons, tissue, newspaper, or other paper products.
- Remote Power Pack Standard w/ Heavy Duty Oil Cooler 3 HP – 31.5 GPM for 40 and 60 HP
- Interlocking Construction
- Nyl-oil Side and Bottom Ram Wear Blocks
- Color Touch Screen Controls
- High Temperature/Low Oil Alarms
- Full Oil Reservoir -- READY TO RUN
- Allen-Bradley “MicroLogix” Programmable Controller
- 3 Phase, 60 Cycle, 480 VAC TEFC Motors
- Feed Hopper with Hinged Access Door and Safety Interlock Switch
- Bale Chamber with Hinged Access Door and Safety Interlock Switch
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI and OHSA standards
- Hydraulic Regeneration Circuit
- Hydraulic System Includes Low Oil & Hot Oil Shutdown
- A-Frame single cylinder tension chamber
- Advanced shear blade design
- Gear-driven tie twister
- Lower ram chassis inspection door
- Key lock cylinder for longevity
- Raiser kit for easy cleaning
- High strength steel plate door
- Varying hopper sizes to adapt with any air conveying system.
- Fast 7.7-16 second cycle time
- Impressive no load displacement of up to 18,700 cf/hr.
- Built to handle duty cycle use in paper converting baling
- Designed for high volume of operation
- Automatically ties and ejects bales
- Increases profitability and efficiency
Harmony's HM-A160 is the industry standard in an open end auto tie balers. Its high quality engineering design and robust construction set it apart from any competitor's model. See for yourself today!
Need information, pricing, or leasing options for the HM-AI60 Open End Auto Tie Baler? Contact Us Today!
- Bale Size: 30″ W x 40″ D x Variable L (762 mm x 1,016 mm x Variable)
- Bale Weight (Corrugated): Up to 1,750 lbs (771 kg)
- Ram Force: 161,634 lbs. (73,316 kg)
- System Pressure: 4,200 PSI
- Cycle Time (no load): 7.7-16 seconds
- No Load Displacement: Up to 18,700 cf/hr
- Electrical Power: 208-220/440-550 Volt, 3 Phase, 60 Cycle, T.E.F.C.
- Motor: 20, 30, 40, or 60 HP
- Cylinder: 7″ Bore (178 mm)
- Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity: 150 or 300 gallons
- Bale Tying: Five wire electric auto tie
- Overall Height: 86.5” (chute) 106.5” (power pack)
(2,197 mm chute 2,705 mm power pack)
- Overall Length: 360.5” (9,157 mm)
- Overall Width: 133.5″ (3,391 mm)
- Feed Opening: 30 x 30″ (762 mm x 762 mm) or 30 x 40″ (762 mm x 1,016 mm)
- Shipping Height: 86.5″ (2,197 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 32,000 lbs. (14,515 kg)
- Installation and Operating Area: 334.21 sq ft (31.05 sq m)
***Specifications subject to change without notice