Ideal For: Bottlers, Distributors, Breweries, Caterers, and More!
Baler The ExtractPack Plus is the state-of-the-art mid-sized horizontal liquid extraction baler that sets new standards!
This can crusher baler gives you maximum functionality and a broad range of baling and extracting options, along with a wide array of expansion capabilities. Ideal for perforating, baling, and draining aluminum, PET, or Tetra Pak containers with ease!
The ExtractPack Plus (PERF-SSHB Gen 1) mid-sized horizontal liquid extraction baler features a host of standard and cutting-edge technology along with extremely high pressure crushing capability to extract and bale for the most demanding conditions. This innovative perforator is ideal for breweries, bottling facilities, and anywhere out-of-date product needs to be destroyed.
Here are just a few of the many benefits offered by our ExtractPack Plus Mid-Sized Horizontal Liquid Extraction Baler:
- Heavy duty stainless steel baling chamber, platen and charge opening
- 207 gallon stainless steel liquid reservoir assembly with custom 2PC straining screen system to catch debris.
- Custom designed stainless steel splash guards, safety covers, and power unit weather cover that have a peaked design to allow for liquid run off.
- All electrical enclosures are stainless steel NEMA 4 rated and all fittings and conduit are non corrosive plastic water tight rated.
- All electrical items are OEM off-the-shelf by design so not waiting around for special orders on replacement items if needed.
- Forty point I/O MICRO LOGIX1200 PLC from ALLEN BRADLEY with expandable I/O capability.
- Water proof ultrasonic sensors to monitor charge chamber filling and cycle start operations. No troublesome photo eyes to clean or service.
- Water proof magnetically coded safety switches to monitor all gates and doors.
- Water proof proximity switches to monitor ram locations. No limits switch arms or rollers to keep readjusting.
Contact Us today to learn how one of our three sizes of innovative beverage extraction balers can help you today!
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the ExtractPack Plus Horizontal Liquid Extraction Baler? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- Baler Weight: 10,013 lbs (4,542 kg)
- Tipper Weight: 3,360 lbs (1,524 kg)
- System Total Force: 107,756 lbs.
- Platen Total Force: 194 lbs.
- Platen Penetration: Full
- Platen Cycle Time: 35 to 45 seconds
- System Pressure (main): 2,800 psi
- System Pressure (secondary): 2,500 psi
- Pump (main): 20 gpm, Variable Piston
- Pump (secondary): 3.7gpm, Fixed Valve
- Hydraulic Circuit (main): Regenerative Variable Speed
- Hydraulic Circuit (secondary): Fixed Speed
- Total System Volume: 72 gallons, 273 liters
- Oil Reservoir Volume: 59 gallons, 223 liters
- Platen Cylinder: ( B x R x S ) 7” x 4” x 54” (178 mm x 102 mm x 1,372 mm)
- Latch Cylinder: ( B x R x S ) 3” x 1.75” x 6” (76 mm x 44.5 mm x 152 mm)
- Tipper Cylinder: ( B x R x S ) 3” x 1.5” x 20” (76 mm x 38 mm x 508 mm)
- Tri-Volt Electrical System: 20 HP 208/230, 460, 575V, 3 PH
- AutoLube Hydraulic System: 2 Liter
- Oil Cooler: 1/2 HP
- Bale Dimensions:30” x 18.5” x 30” (762 mm x 470 mm x 762 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weights:
- Aluminum: 220 lbs (100 kg)
- PET: 240 lbs (109 kg)
- Bale Volume: 9.5 cu. ft. (.27 cu. m)
- Baler Dimensions: 160”L X 76.75”W X 176.75H (4,064 mm x 1,950 mm x 4,490 mm)
- Baler Operating Area: 135 sq. ft. (12.54 sq. m)
- Tipper Dimensions: 118” L X 103”W X 139” H (2,997 mm x 2,616 mm x 3,531 mm)
- Tipper Operating Area: 60 sq. ft. (5.57 sq. m)
***Specifications subject to change without notice