Ideal For: Bottlers, Distributors, Breweries, Caterers, and More!
Baler The ExtractPack Plus is the state-of-the-art mid-sized horizontal liquid extraction baler that sets new standards!
- Bale Size: 30”x 18.5” x 30”
- Bale Weight (Aluminum): ≤ 220 lbs
- Tipper Dimensions: 118” L X 103”W X 139”
- System Total Force: 107,756 lbs
- Volume: Medium To Large
Recyclable Materials: Aluminum, PET, TetraPak
Estimated Bale Weights:
- Aluminum Cans: up to 220 lbs
- Plastic Bottles: up to 240 lbs
Features of the ExtractPack Plus Horizontal Liquid Extraction Baler:
- Fast 35-45 second cycle time
- Heavy duty stainless steel baling chamber, platen and charge opening
- 207 gallon stainless steel liquid reservoir assembly with custom 2PC straining screen system to catch debris
- Custom designed stainless steel splash guards, safety covers, and power unit weather cover that have a peaked design to allow for liquid run off
- All electrical enclosures are stainless steel NEMA 4 rated and all fittings and conduit are non corrosive plastic water tight rated
- All electrical items are OEM off-the-shelf by design so not waiting around for special orders on replacement items if needed
- Forty point I/O MICRO LOGIX1200 PLC from ALLEN BRADLEY with expandable I/O capability
- Water proof ultrasonic sensors to monitor charge chamber filling and cycle start operations. No troublesome photo eyes to clean or service
- Water proof magnetically coded safety switches to monitor all gates and doors
- Water proof proximity switches to monitor ram locations. No limits switch arms or rollers to keep readjusting
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the ExtractPack Plus Horizontal Liquid Extraction Baler:
- This can crusher baler gives you maximum functionality and a broad range of baling and extracting options, along with a wide array of expansion capabilities.
- Ideal for perforating, baling, and draining aluminum, PET, or Tetra Pak containers with ease!
- Reduces waste and creates revenue stream with out-of-spec product
- Saves FTE time, space, and money for your operations
The ExtractPack Plus (PERF-SSHB Gen 1) mid-sized horizontal liquid extraction baler features a host of standard and cutting-edge technology along with extremely high pressure crushing capability to extract and bale for the most demanding conditions. This innovative horizontal beverage extraction baler is ideal for breweries, bottling facilities, and anywhere out-of-date product needs to be destroyed.
Customer Case Studies:
Read how this mid-sized horizontal liquid extraction baler was installed at an African Bottling Company: https://harmony1.com/african-bottling-company/
See the ExtractPack Plus horizontal beverage extraction baler in action:
Need information, pricing, or leasing options for the ExtractPack Plus Horizontal Liquid Extraction Baler? Contact Us Today!
- Bale Size: 30” x 18.5” x 30” (762 mm x 470 mm x 762 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weights: Aluminum: 220 lbs (100 kg) PET: 240 lbs (109 kg)
- Ram Pressure: 107,756 lbs
- Cycle Time: 35 to 45 seconds
- Cylinder: 7” bore x 4” rod x 54” stroke (178 mm x 102 mm x 1,372 mm)
- Motor: 20 HP
- Pump: 20 gpm, variable piston
- Liquid Reservoir: 317.26 gallons
- Electrical Power: 208/230, 460, 575V, 3 phase
- Bale Ejection: Hydraulic
ESTIMATED DIMENSIONS BASED ON CONFIGURATIONS:
- Baler Dimensions: 160”L X 76.75”W X 176.75H (4,064 mm x 1,950 mm x 4,490 mm)
- Shipping Height: Depends on height of all custom options
- Shipping Weight: Depends on weight of all custom options
- Installation and Operating Area: 135 sq. ft. (12.54 sq. m)
***Specifications subject to change without notice