Why Harmony? Harmony Enterprises manufactures the widest range of long lasting innovative waste & recycling solutions with a true partnership approach!
ExtractPack Plus is the state-of-the-art mid-sized horizontal liquid extraction baler for aluminum, PET, & TetraPak!
- Bale Size: 30”x 18.5” x 30”
- Bale Weight (Aluminum): ≤ 220 lbs.
- Tipper Dimensions: 118” L X 103”W X 139”
- System Total Force: 107,756 lbs.
- Volume: Medium To Large
Recyclable Materials: Aluminum, PET, & TetraPak
Estimated Bale Weights:
- Aluminum Cans: up to 220 lbs.
- Plastic Bottles: up to 240 lbs.
Ideal For: Beverage manufacturers, breweries, bottling facilities, contract packagers, redemption centers, fulfillment centers, distribution centers, cafeteria or catering services, & other industrial applications!
ExtractPack Plus Horizontal Liquid Extraction Baler Features:
- Fast 35-45 second cycle time
- Heavy duty stainless steel baling chamber, platen and charge opening
- 207 gallon stainless steel liquid reservoir assembly with custom 2PC straining screen system to catch debris
- Custom designed stainless steel splash guards, safety covers, and power unit weather cover that have a peaked design to allow for liquid run off
- All electrical enclosures are stainless steel NEMA 4 rated and all fittings and conduit are non corrosive plastic water tight rated
- All electrical items are OEM off-the-shelf by design so not waiting around for special orders on replacement items if needed
- Forty point I/O MICRO LOGIX1200 PLC from ALLEN BRADLEY with expandable I/O capability
- Water proof ultrasonic sensors to monitor charge chamber filling and cycle start operations. No troublesome photo eyes to clean or service
- Water proof magnetically coded safety switches to monitor all gates and doors
- Water proof proximity switches to monitor ram locations. No limits switch arms or rollers to keep readjusting
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
ExtractPack Plus Horizontal Liquid Extraction Baler Benefits:
- This can crusher baler gives you maximum functionality and a broad range of baling and extracting options, along with a wide array of expansion capabilities.
- Ideal for perforating, baling, and draining aluminum, PET, or Tetra Pak containers with ease!
- Reduces waste and creates revenue stream with out-of-spec product
- Saves FTE time, space, and money for your operations
Read how this mid-sized horizontal liquid extraction baler was installed at an African Bottling Company: https://harmony1.com/african-bottling-company/
See the ExtractPack Plus horizontal beverage extraction baler in action!
Contact Us Today!
Fill out this form to request a free quote, site review, or get more information.
- Bale Size: 30” x 18.5” x 30” (762 mm x 470 mm x 762 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weights: Aluminum: 220 lbs (100 kg) PET: 240 lbs (109 kg)
- Ram Pressure: 107,756 lbs
- Cycle Time: 35 to 45 seconds
- Cylinder: 7” bore x 4” rod x 54” stroke (178 mm x 102 mm x 1,372 mm)
- Motor: 20 HP
- Pump: 20 gpm, variable piston
- Liquid Reservoir: 317.26 gallons
- Electrical Power: 208/230, 460, 575V, 3 phase
- Bale Ejection: Hydraulic
ESTIMATED DIMENSIONS BASED ON CONFIGURATIONS:
- Baler Dimensions: 160”L X 76.75”W X 176.75H (4,064 mm x 1,950 mm x 4,490 mm)
- Shipping Height: Depends on height of all custom options
- Shipping Weight: Depends on weight of all custom options
- Installation and Operating Area: 135 sq. ft. (12.54 sq. m)
***Specifications subject to change without notice