Ideal For: Convenience Stores, Office Developments, Motels/Hotels, Hospitals/Nursing Homes, Restaurants, Department Stores, Other Industrial/Commercial Applications
When you need a common sense answer to your stockroom recycling problems, you need the M42BC stockroom baler.
Harmony Enterprises has created a winning combination of strength and power, all put together in a stockroom baler that can fit into tight spaces. The M42BC Vertical Cardboard Baler is ideal for use in urban or confined areas where the operational footprint can be tight but the demands are large.
Loaded with features and built to provide years of durable service in the harshest of environments, the M42BC increases your productivity and your bottom line. This innovative baler is a plug and play baler on casters. Its unique design allows it to roll under a standard doorway. The M42BC Vertical Cardboard Baler, another great idea from Harmony Enterprises.
Read these posts about the easy of delivery and installation and why municipalities are using this versatile baler to help them recycle cardboard due to new disposal regulations.
Features of the M42BC
- Control Panel UL® Listed
- Operates Under an 8 Foot Ceiling
- Incredibly Fast Cycle Time of Only 11 Seconds
- Easy Installation – Shipped with Casters and Can Be Rolled Through a 3′ x 7′ Doorway
- Energy Efficient Motor for Low Operating Costs and Long Life
- Unique Space Saving Design
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Enclosed Counterbalance for Upper Door Lifting Ease
- Easy to Service and Maintain
- Meets or Exceeds All ANSI and OSHA Safety Standards
- Fits into tight spaces and low ceilings other balers cannot
- Reduces recycling disposal costs
- Improves your business appearance and increases workplace safety
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
Need to order parts for your baler or compactor? Click Here!
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the M42BC Vertical Stockroom Baler? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- Bale Size: 22″ x 42″ x up to 30″ (559 mm x 1,067 mm x up to 762 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weight: Corrugated: Up to 180 lbs.
- Ram Force: 25,134 lbs max (11,401 kg)
- Cycle Time: 11 seconds
- Cylinder: 4″ Bore, 1.5″ Rod, 10″ Stroke
- Motor: 2 HP, 1,725 RPM, TEFC
- Pump: Two-Stage
- Electrical Power: 115/230 Volt, 1 Phase, 60 Hz
- Bale Ejection: Manual Lever System
- Bale Tying: Strapping or polyethylene twine
- Loading Door Opening: 20″x 42″ (508 mm x 1,067 mm)
- Unloading Door Height: 38″ (965 mm)
- Overall Height: 93″ (2,362 mm)
- Overall Depth: 35″ (889 mm)
- Overall Width: 50″ (1,270 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 80″ (2,032 mm)
- Width with Door Open: 60″ (1,524 mm)
- Shipping Height: 78″ (1,981 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1,475 lbs. (669 kg)
- Required Operating Area: 33.3 square feet (3.1 square meters)
Harmony Bale Cart
Variety of Electrical Configurations For US or Abroad
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all of our vertical balers. Using the latest in load cell and Allen Bradley HMI technology, our smart baler features will allow you to achieve desired bale weights, track machine cycles to schedule maintenance, improve your baler efficiency, and send data to multiple locations.