Why Harmony? Harmony Enterprises manufactures the widest range of long lasting innovative waste & recycling solutions with a true partnership approach!
The M42BC is the trusted stockroom baler on casters!
- Bale Size: 22″ x 42″ x ≤ 30″
- Bale Weight (OCC): ≤ 180 lbs.
- Feed Opening: 20″x 42″
- Ram Force: 25,134 lbs.
- Volume: Small-Medium
Recyclable Materials: Cardboard, Plastic, & Aluminum.
Ideal For: Convenience stores, offices, hotels, medical facilities, restaurants, retail locations, residential facilities, & other industrial or commercial applications!
Features of the M42BC Stockroom Baler:
- Small operational footprint
- Operate under a normal 8' ceiling
- Can be transported through a normal 7' doorway
- Long lasting rolling casters
- Simple & safe maintenance and cleaning
- Easily plugs into most standard electrical configurations
- Incredibly fast cycle time of only 11 seconds
- Enclosed counterbalance for ease of lifting the upper door
- Control panel UL® listed
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the M42BC Stockroom Baler:
- Fits into tight spaces and low ceilings other balers cannot
- Reduces recycling disposal costs
- Increases recycling efficiencies for your business
- Improves your business appearance
- Increases workplace safety
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Creates dense bales that can are manageable by all staff
- Bales are easier to stack and transport
The M42BC stockroom baler is a combination of both strength and power designed into a smaller operational footprint. This dynamic "plug and play" baler on casters is the choice of small retailers, pharmacies, grocers, and small businesses with stockroom space concerns and needs for recycling!
This post demonstrates the ease of delivery and installation, even in the most compact and busy urban settings: https://harmony1.com/urban-equipment-installation/
This story sheds light on how new cardboard disposal bans in certain areas are requiring small business owners to look for affordable and effective baling solutions like the M42BC: https://harmony1.com/cardboard-disposal-bans/
A customer retention story on a progressive Minneapolis based company that outlines the savings in time and staff FTE with their second generation stockroom baler from Harmony: https://harmony1.com/john-henry-foster-a-customer-retention-success-story/
And, check out these useful resources:
Contact Us Today!
Fill out this form to request a free quote, site review, or get more information.
- Bale Size: 22″ x 42″ x up to 30″ (559 mm x 1,067 mm x up to 762 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weight: Corrugated: Up to 180 lbs.
- Ram Force: 25,134 lbs max (11,401 kg)
- Cycle Time: 11 seconds
- Cylinder: 4″ Bore, 1.5″ Rod, 10″ Stroke
- Motor: 2 HP, 1,725 RPM, TEFC
- Pump: Two-Stage
- Electrical Power: 115/230 Volt, 1 Phase, 60 Hz
- Bale Ejection: Manual Lever System
- Bale Tying: Strapping or polyethylene twine
- Loading Door Opening: 20″x 42″ (508 mm x 1,067 mm)
- Unloading Door Height: 38″ (965 mm)
- Overall Height: 93″ (2,362 mm)
- Overall Depth: 35″ (889 mm)
- Overall Width: 50″ (1,270 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 80″ (2,032 mm)
- Width with Door Open: 60″ (1,524 mm)
- Shipping Height: 78″ (1,981 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1,475 lbs. (669 kg)
- Required Operating Area: 33.3 square feet (3.1 square meters)
Harmony Bale Cart
Variety of Electrical Configurations For US or Abroad
***Specifications subject to change without notice