Ideal For: Textiles, Convenience Stores, Office Developments, Motels/Hotels, Hospitals/Nursing Homes, Restaurants, Drug Stores, Other Industrial/Commercial Applications
When you need a small baler for your large recycling problems, call Harmony!
When your needs are large but your space and budget are small, you need the M30STD Vertical Baler! The M30STD offers a unique combination of small size with incredible strength and durability that no other 30" baler can match.
Space Saving Design Coupled with Superior Hydraulics
The M30STD is the back of the house machine that makes the best use of available space of any baler in its class. The two stage pump is energy efficient. Potentially damaging hydraulic shock and drift-back have been eliminated through the use of a unique hydraulic valve and special internal seals. Access to the motor, pump, and all controls allows for easy service. These are just a few of the many reasons why the M30STD is the small recycling machine that is at the head of its class.
Not sure which size is best for you? Visit our Recycling Balers page to see all of our high quality recycling products.
- Fits into tight spaces and low ceilings other balers cannot
- Reduces recycling disposal costs
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
- Improves your business appearance and increases workplace safety
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the M30STD Vertical Baler? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- Bale Size: 30″ x 24″ x up to 24″ (762 mm x 610 mm x up to 610 mm)
- Bale Weight (OCC): up to 145 lbs. (66 kg)
- Ram Pressure: 14,138 lbs. max (6,413 kg)
- Cycle Time: 23 seconds
- Cylinders: 3″ (76 mm) bore, 2″ (51 mm) rod, 32.25″(718 mm) stroke
- Motor: 2 HP, 1,725 RPM, TEFC
- Pump: Two-stage
- Electrical Power: 115/230 Volt, 1 Phase, 60Hz
- Bale Eject: Manual Lever System
- Bale Tying: Strapping or polyethylene twine
- Loading Door Opening: 18″x 30″ (457 mm x 762 mm)
- Unloading Door Height: 28″ (711 mm)
- Overall Height: 88″ (2,235 mm)
- Overall Depth: 34″ (864mm)
- Overall Width: 40″ (1,016)
- Depth with Door Open: 66″ (1,676 mm)
- Width with Door Open: 46″ (1,168 mm)
- Shipping Height: 69″ (1,753 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1045lbs. (474 kg)
- Installation and Operating Area: 21.1 Square Feet (2 square meters)
- 3 Phase 208/460 V Power Unit
- Locking Casters
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all of our vertical balers. Using the latest in load cell and Allen Bradley HMI technology, our smart baler features will allow you to achieve desired bale weights, track machine cycles to schedule maintenance, improve your baler efficiency, and send data to multiple locations.