Ideal For: Small businesses, Small Grocers, Retail Stores, Offices, and More!
The M30STD Is The Small Baler That Offers Strength & Durability!
- Bale Size: 24" x 30" x ≤ 25"
- Bale Weight (OCC): ≤ 145 lbs.
- Feed Opening: 18″x 30″
- Ram Force: 14,138 lbs.
- Volume: Small
Recyclable Materials: Cardboard, Textiles
Features of the M30STD Small Baler:
- Space-saving design with small operational footprint
- Heavy-duty and long lasting steel construction
- Energy efficient two stage pump
- Hydraulic valve & special seals that eliminate hydraulic shock
- Easy access to motor, pump, & controls for service
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the M30STD Small Baler:
- This small recycling machine fits into tight spaces & under low ceilings
- Budget friendly cost with leasing options available
- Reduces recycling disposal and hauling costs
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
- Improves your business appearance and workplace safety
- Creates manageable sized bales that are easy to transport
- It is a small recycling machine that is safe and easy to use
Small business owners with space restrictions, budget concerns, and small volumes of recyclables trust the M30STD small recycling machine for their recycling!
Customer Case Studies:
The Lower Manhattan Downtown Alliance specifies Harmony’s M30STD Vertical Baler as a recommended baler for residential buildings. It focuses on the positive impact and reduction of recyclable waste that small balers like this can create, especially in compact urban areas where space is a premium.
Read how the M30STD helped Elroy's Fine Foods in Monterey, CA save on waste hauling costs, while creating a more safe work environment for its employees!
Not sure if this size of small recycling machine is best for you? Click on these helpful links for more information!
Need information, pricing, or leasing options for the M30STD Vertical Baler? Contact Us Today!
- Bale Size: 30″ x 24″ x up to 24″ (762 mm x 610 mm x up to 610 mm)
- Bale Weight (OCC): up to 145 lbs. (66 kg)
- Ram Pressure: 14,138 lbs. max (6,413 kg)
- Cycle Time: 23 seconds
- Cylinder: 3″ (76 mm) bore, 2″ (51 mm) rod, 32.25″(718 mm) stroke
- Motor: 2 HP, 1,725 RPM, TEFC
- Pump: Two-stage
- Electrical Power: 115/230 Volt, 1 Phase, 60Hz
- Bale Eject: Manual Lever System
- Bale Tying: Strapping or polyethylene twine
- Loading Door Opening: 18″x 30″ (457 mm x 762 mm)
- Unloading Door Height: 28″ (711 mm)
- Overall Height: 88″ (2,235 mm)
- Overall Depth: 34″ (864mm)
- Overall Width: 40″ (1,016)
- Depth with Door Open: 66″ (1,676 mm)
- Width with Door Open: 46″ (1,168 mm)
- Shipping Height: 69″ (1,753 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1045lbs. (474 kg)
- Installation and Operating Area: 21.1 Square Feet (2 square meters)
- 3 Phase 208/460 V Power Unit
- Locking Casters
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all of our vertical balers. Using the latest in load cell and Allen Bradley HMI technology, our smart baler features will allow you to achieve desired bale weights, track machine cycles to schedule maintenance, improve your baler efficiency, and send data to multiple locations.