Ideal For: Textiles, Convenience Stores, Office Developments, Motels/Hotels, Hospitals/Nursing Homes, Restaurants, Drug Stores, Other Industrial/Commercial Applications
When you need a small baler for your large recycling problems, let us bale you out. Call us today!
When your needs are large but your space and budget are small, you need the M30STD Vertical Baler! The M30STD offers a unique combination of small size with incredible strength and durability that no other small baler can match.
Space Saving Design Coupled with Superior Hydraulics
The M30STD is the back of the house baler that makes the best use of available space of any baler in its class. The two stage pump is energy efficient. Potentially damaging hydraulic shock and drift-back have been eliminated through the use of a unique hydraulic valve and special internal seals. Access to the motor, pump, and all controls allows for easy service. These are just a few of the many reasons why the M30STD is the small recycling machine that is at the head of its class.
Not sure which size baler is best for you? Visit our Recycling Balers page to see all of our high quality recycling products.
- Fits into tight spaces and low ceilings other balers cannot
- Reduces recycling disposal costs
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
- Improves your business appearance and increases workplace safety
Need more information or pricing on the M30STD Vertical Baler? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- Bale Size: 24″ x 30″ x up to 25″ (610 mm x 762 mm x up to 640 mm)
- Ram Force: 14,150 lbs. max (6,418 kg)
- Cycle Time: 23 seconds
- Cylinders: 3″ (76 mm) bore, 2″ (51 mm) rod, 28″(704 mm) stroke
- Motor: 2 HP, 3450 RPM, TEFC
- Electrical Power: 115/230 Volt, 1 Phase, 60Hz
- Bale Eject: Manual Lever System
- Loading Door Opening: 18″x 30″ (453 mm x 762 mm)
- Unloading Door Height: 28″ (704 mm)
- Overall Height: 88″ (2235 mm)
- Overall Depth: 31″ (787mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 65″ (1662 mm)
- Shipping Height: 88″ (2235 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1045lbs. (474 kg)
- Required Operating Area: 20 Square Feet (2 square meters)
- 3 Phase 208/460 V Power Unit
- Locking Casters
***Specifications subject to change without notice