Ideal For: Small businesses, Small Grocers, Retail Stores, Offices, and More!
The M30STD Is The Small Baler That Offers Strength & Durability!
- Bale Size: 24" x 30" x ≤ 25"
- Bale Weight (OCC): ≤ 145 lbs.
- Feed Opening: 18″x 30″
- Ram Force: 14,138 lbs.
- Volume: Small
Recyclable Materials: Cardboard, Textiles
Features of the M30STD Small Baler:
- Space-saving design with small operational footprint
- Heavy-duty and long lasting steel construction
- Energy efficient two stage pump
- Hydraulic valve & special seals that eliminate hydraulic shock
- Easy access to motor, pump, & controls for service
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the M30STD Small Baler:
- This small recycling machine fits into tight spaces
- Operates under low ceiling height
- Budget friendly cost with leasing options available
- Reduces recycling disposal and hauling costs
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
- Improves your business appearance and workplace safety
- Creates manageable sized bales that are easy to transport
- It is a small recycling machine that is safe and easy to use
Small business owners with space restrictions, budget concerns, and small volumes of recyclables trust the M30STD small recycling machine for their recycling!
Not sure if this size of small recycling machine is best for you?
Click on these helpful links for more information!
Need information, pricing, or leasing options for the M30STD Vertical Baler? Contact Us Today!
M30STD Small Baler Specifications
- Bale Size: 30″ x 24″ x up to 24″ (762 mm x 610 mm x up to 610 mm)
- Bale Weight (OCC): up to 145 lbs. (66 kg)
- Ram Pressure: 14,138 lbs. max (6,413 kg)
- Cycle Time: 23 seconds
- Cylinder: 3″ (76 mm) bore, 2″ (51 mm) rod, 32.25″(718 mm) stroke
- Motor: 2 HP, 1,725 RPM, TEFC
- Pump: Two-stage
- Electrical Power: 115/230 Volt, 1 Phase, 60Hz
- Bale Eject: Manual Lever System
- Bale Tying: Strapping or polyethylene twine
M30STD Small Baler Dimensions
- Loading Door Opening: 18″x 30″ (457 mm x 762 mm)
- Unloading Door Height: 28″ (711 mm)
- Overall Height: 88″ (2,235 mm)
- Overall Depth: 34″ (864mm)
- Overall Width: 40″ (1,016)
- Depth with Door Open: 66″ (1,676 mm)
- Width with Door Open: 46″ (1,168 mm)
- Shipping Height: 69″ (1,753 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1045lbs. (474 kg)
- Installation and Operating Area: 21.1 Square Feet (2 square meters)
- 3 Phase 208/460 V Power Unit
- Locking Casters
***Specifications subject to change without notice