Why Harmony? Harmony Enterprises manufactures the widest range of long lasting innovative waste & recycling solutions with a true partnership approach!
The T60XDRC Automatic Baler For Empty Aluminum, PET, & Tetra Pak Containers!
- Bale Size: 30”x 60” ≤ 48”
- Bale Weight (OCC): ≤ 1,500 lbs.
- Feed Opening: 25″x 60″
- Ram Force: 235,620 lbs.
- Volume: X-Large
T60XDRC: Automatic Baler, Textile & Clothing Baler, & More!
Manually Loaded Recyclable Materials: Corrugated Cardboard & Magazine/Newsprint.
Conveyor Fed Recyclable Materials: PET & Tetra Pak Containers, HDPE, Aluminum Cans, Steel Cans, Polystyrene, Tires, Clothing, Milk Jugs, Refuse Garbage, Extruded Aluminum/Aluminum Siding.
Ideal For: Recycling centers, transfer stations, grocers, department stores, manufacturing facilities, universities, municipalities, & other industrial or commercial applications!
Features of the T60XDRC Automatic Baler:
- 36” or 48” rear hopper and conveyor system
- "Beefy" conveyor cleats - 38% thicker than a standard cleat
- Large 10" cylinder with twin torque tubes
- Durable 6" rod
- Efficient 30 second cycle time (no load)
- 146 PSI on the ram face
- 20 HP motor
- Heavy duty piston pump
- Large 100 gallon oil reservoir
- Computer engineered frame to withstand force
- NEMA 12 enclosures and UL listed electrical controls
- Standard retractable bale dogs
- Dual hydraulic bale ejectors
- Oil cooler standard
- Eight slots to band or tie off the bale
- Automatic bale height shutoff with indicator light
- Available with in-ground or above-ground configuration
- Meets or exceeds OSHA or ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the T60XDRC Automatic Baler:
- Makes 1500 lb. bale of OCC in just 45 minutes!
- Makes dense mill-sized bales ideal for shipping & recycling
- Eliminates the need for costly material pre-conditioning
- Ultra dense bales reducing shipping and handling costs
- Large front loading feeding door for bulky materials
- Saves space over costly horizontal balers – needs 105 sq ft
- Continuous feeding until bale needs to be tied
- Bales a large variety of materials
- Loaded with extra features not found in competitive balers
- Designed for years of reliable, trouble free service
- Saves labor and preparation time, making your operation more profitable
The market value of the bales produced by the System Ten Sixty are high since they can be shipped to the end user without additional processing, Shipping costs are reduced because maximum truck loads can be achieved. Material handling, labor, and storage costs are minimized.
Wayne County (PA) Recycling – https://harmony1.com/a-generation-of-service/
Community Recycling Center (Morehead, KY) –https://harmony1.com/community-recycling-centers/
Invema (Honduras) – https://harmony1.com/honduras-invema-corporation-at-the-heart-of-recycling/
Recycling Center Balers - https://harmony1.com/what-balers-do-recycling-companies-use/
Read this great post about how an automatic baler can improve operations.
As you search for the right high capacity automatic cardboard baler, be sure to check out these useful resources:
Contact Us Today!
Fill out this form to request a free quote, site review, or get more information.
- Bale Size: 30″ x 60″x up to 48″ (762 mm x 1,524 mm x up to 1,219 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weights
- Corrugated Cardboard: 1200-1500 lbs
- PET Beverage Bottles: 1000-1260 lbs
- HDPE: 1125-1330 lbs
- Aluminum Cans: 1000 lbs
- Steel Cans: 1800-2260 lbs
- Magazine/Newsprint: 1300-1600 lbs
- Polystyrene: PENDING
- Tires: PENDING
- Clothing: 1050-1350 lbs
- Milk Jugs: 1300-1675 lbs
- Refuse Garbage: PENDING
- Aluminum Siding: PENDING
(bale weights are approximate & may differ depending on moisture, material type or density and caps on PET bottles)
- Ram Force @ 3000 PSI: 235,620 lbs. (106,875 kg)
- Cycle Time: 30 seconds (no load)
- Cylinders: 10″ Bore (254 mm), 6″ Rod (152 mm), 52″ Stroke (1,321 mm)
- Motor: 20 HP, 1,750 RPM, 3 phase
- Pump: Heavy-duty piston
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460V-3PH-60Hz
- Bale Ejection: Dual Hydraulic/Chain
- Bale Typing: Banding or Wire
- Loading Door Opening: 25″x 60″ (635 mm x 1,524 mm)
- Loading Door Height from Floor: 56.5″ (1,435 mm)
- Overall Height: 158″ (4,013 mm)
- Overall Depth: 228″ (5,791 mm) Approx.
- Overall Width: 77″ (1,956 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 296″ (7,518 mm) Approx.
- Width with Door Open: 121.5″ (3,086 mm)
- Shipping Height with Cylinder And Platen Removed: 77″ (1,956 mm)
- Shipping Weight with Conveyor: 19,000 lbs. (8,618 kg)
- Installation Operating Area: 190 sq. ft. (17.65 sq. m.)
***Specifications subject to change without notice