Ideal For: Recycling Centers, Transfer Stations, Super Markets, Hotels/Motels, Department Stores, Manufacturing Facilities, Colleges or Universities, Military Bases, Industrial/Commercial Sites, Shopping Centers
The System Ten Sixty’s ability to produce extremely high bale densities without the need for pre -processing makes the System Ten Sixty (T60XDRC) the best value and the best vertical baler on the market today.
System Ten Sixty – the Automatic Vertical Baler that simply gets it done.
The System Ten Sixty Automatic Baler can be configured as a unique rear feed auto cycle baler for use in very high capacity situations, when space is at a premium.
Using the rear feed system, steel and aluminum cans, plastic bottles, and newsprint are simply dumped into the conveyor hopper. The T60XDRC can also be used as a textile baler or clothing baler. The recyclable material is then conveyed into the baler and automatically compacted into extremely dense bales. When the desired bale height is reached, the baler shuts down and signals the operator to tie off and eject the bale.
A computer-engineered frame that withstands 235,620 pounds of force
The System Ten Sixty is a versatile automatic baler that produces big results. It features a 10 inch bore hydraulic cylinder with twin torque tubes. Extra heavy duty construction extends to every aspect of the machine including the dual hydraulic ejectors, which smoothly eject bales weighing over 2,000 pounds. The hydraulically operated variable speed conveyor is controlled by the baler and is designed to maximize productivity.
The power to produce high bale densities gives the System Ten Sixty a real advantage
As a recycling center baler, textile baler, clothing baler, and in other situations that require high capacity and volume, the System Ten Sixty becomes a money maker.
Read this great post about how an automatic baler can improve operations.
The market value of the bales produced by the System Ten Sixty are high since they can be shipped to the end user without additional processing, Shipping costs are reduced because maximum truck loads can be achieved. Material handling, labor, and storage costs are minimized.
There is no longer a need for high cost, space wasting horizontal balers.
The System Ten Sixty has eliminated the need to buy into high cost, bulky, and space wasting horizontal balers. This automatic baling system from Harmony Enterprises changes things for the better. You owe it to yourself to find out more. Contact us today!
- Loaded with extra features not found in competitive balers
- Designed for years of reliable, trouble free service
- Saves labor and preparation time, making your operation more profitable
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the T60XDRC Automatic Baler? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- Bale Size: 30″ x 60″x up to 48″ (762 mm x 1,524 mm x up to 1,219 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weights
- Corrugated Cardboard: 1200-1500 lbs
- PET Beverage Bottles: 1000-1260 lbs
- HDPE: 1125-1330 lbs
- Aluminum Cans: 1000 lbs
- Steel Cans: 1800-2260 lbs
- Magazine/Newsprint: 1300-1600 lbs
- Polystyrene: PENDING
- Tires: PENDING
- Clothing: 1050-1350 lbs
- Milk Jugs: 1300-1675 lbs
- Refuse Garbage: PENDING
- Aluminum Siding: PENDING
- Ram Force @ 3000 PSI: 235,620 lbs. (106,875 kg)
- Cycle Time: 30 seconds (no load)
- Cylinders: 10″ Bore (254 mm), 6″ Rod (152 mm), 52″ Stroke (1,321 mm)
- Motor: 20 HP, 1,750 RPM, 3 phase
- Pump: Heavy-duty piston
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460V-3PH-60Hz
- Bale Ejection: Dual Hydraulic/Chain
- Bale Typing: Banding or Wire
- Loading Door Opening: 25″x 60″ (635 mm x 1,524 mm)
- Loading Door Height from Floor: 56.5″ (1,435 mm)
- Overall Height: 158″ (4,013 mm)
- Overall Depth: 228″ (5,791 mm) Approx.
- Overall Width: 77″ (1,956 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 296″ (7,518 mm) Approx.
- Width with Door Open: 121.5″ (3,086 mm)
- Shipping Height with Cylinder And Platen Removed: 77″ (1,956 mm)
- Shipping Weight with Conveyor: 19,000 lbs. (8,618 kg)
- Installation Operating Area: 190 sq. ft. (17.65 sq. m.)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all of our vertical balers. Using the latest in load cell and Allen Bradley HMI technology, our smart baler features will allow you to achieve desired bale weights, track machine cycles to schedule maintenance, improve your baler efficiency, and send data to multiple locations.