Ideal For: Manufacturing Facilities, Industrial Applications, Recycling Applications, Distribution Centers
For a High Density Vertical Baler – The M72HD is the best in maximum space and labor efficiency.
The M72HD High Density Vertical Baler is the most productive vertical retail baler on the market today. It's incredibly fast 29 second cycle time and large 40 x 72 x 40 inch charge chamber allows it to bale over 2,000 lbs. of cardboard per hour. The massive 7 inch cylinder and 20 horsepower heavy-duty motor combine to produce over 92,360 lbs. of force resulting in 1,300 lb. bales of cardboard.
This efficiently designed 7,250 lb. power house can ship upright on trailers and be installed without ever requiring it to be tipped on its side.
The small 8 x 8 foot operating space allows it to be located exactly where it will benefit your business the most. With the large charge opening, employees no longer need to cut down large boxes to fit into a baler, saving both time and money!
Outstanding Safety Features
Standard mechanical safety limit switches have been replaced with the tamper-proof, fail-safe magnetic reed safety switches. Magnetic reed safety switches have no external moving parts and cannot be bypassed without specialized knowledge. The Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) shuts down the baler if any unsafe conditions are detected. To protect employees during manual operation, operators must use both hands to control the baler. All moving parts including the ejector system are totally enclosed. The M72HD vertical baler meets or exceeds all Federal OSHA and ANSI Requirements. Additionally, the control panel is totally UL listed.
Learn more about how this revolutionary distribution baler can help your business! Contact Us today!
Features of the M72HD:
- Heavy Duty 7 Inch Hydraulic Cylinder with a Massive 22 Inch x 22 Inch x 2.5 Inch Thick
- Heavy Duty “Boxed 6 Inch” I Beam Upper Stringers
- Reinforced Floor & Sidewalls for Maximum Ram Pressure
- 4 Sided Nylatron Guided Platen for Smooth, Quiet Operation
- Tamper Proof Magnetic Reed Safety Switches
- PLC Controlled Electrical System
- 2 Handed Safety Controls for Manual Operation
- 20 HP TEFC Motor
- Bale Full Indicator Light for Consistent Bale Height
- Unique Hydraulic Circuit for High Speed Operation
- Standard Solid Unloading Door
- 6 Slots for Tying Bales
- Self-Cleaning Retractable Bale Dogs
- UL Listed Control Panel
- Shipping Height of 88 Inches Allows Upright Transport
- Built in Fork Slots and Skids for Easy Installation
And, be sure to use these helpful resources when choosing your baler:
- Most productive baler on the market
- Reduces recycling disposal costs
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
- Improves your business appearance and increases workplace safety
Need to order parts for your baler or compactor? Click Here!
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the M72HD High Density Vertical Baler? Contact Us Today!
- Bale Size: 40″ x 72″x up to 40″ (1,016 mm x 1,829 mm x up to 1,016 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weight – Corrugated: up to 1,300 lbs. (590 kg)
- Ram Force: 92,360 lbs. (41,894 kg)
- Cycle Time: 29 seconds
- Cylinder: 7″ (178 mm) Bore, 4.5″ (114 mm) Rod, 48″ (1129 mm) Stroke
- Motor: 20 HP, TEFC
- Pump: 16 Gallon
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460 Volt, 3 Phase, 60Hz
- Bale Eject: Hydraulic / Chain
- Bale Tying: Wire or Banding
- Loading Door Opening: 24″x 72 ” (610 mm x 1829 mm)
- Unloading Door Height: 44″ (1,118 mm)
- Overall Height: 137″ (3,480 mm)
- Overall Depth: 55″ (1,397 mm)
- Overall Width: 95″ (2,413 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 126.5″ (3,203 mm)
- Width with Door Open: 122.6″ (3,115 mm)
- Shipping Height Upright: 88″ (2,235 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 7,320 lbs. (3,320 kg)
- Installation and Operating Area: 107 Sq. Ft. (9.95 Sq. m)
- Space saving double-hinged door for tight installation areas.
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all of our vertical balers. Using the latest in load cell and Allen Bradley HMI technology, our smart baler features will allow you to achieve desired bale weights, track machine cycles to schedule maintenance, improve your baler efficiency, and send data to multiple locations.