Why Harmony? Harmony Enterprises manufactures the widest range of long lasting innovative waste & recycling solutions with a true partnership approach!
The M72HD is the high density vertical baler that allows you to get the most out of your recycling labor & time!
- Bale Size: 40”x 72” ≤ 40”
- Bale Weight (OCC): ≤ 1,300 lbs.
- Feed Opening: 24″x 72 ”
- Ram Force: 76,930 lbs.
- Volume: X-Large
Recyclable Materials: Cardboard/OCC, & Mattress Foam
Ideal For: Grocers, department stores, retail locations, manufacturing facilities, distribution centers, & other industrial or commercial applications!
Features of the M72HD High Density Vertical Baler:
- Incredibly fast 29 second cycle time
- Heavy duty 7 inch hydraulic cylinder
- Heavy duty “boxed 6 inch” I beam upper stringers
- Reinforced floor & sidewalls for maximum ram pressure
- 4 sided nylatron guided platen for smooth, quiet operation
- Tamper proof magnetic reed safety switches
- Allen Bradley PLC controlled electrical system
- 2 handed safety controls for manual operation
- 20 HP TEFC Motor
- Bale full indicator light for consistent bale height
- Unique hydraulic circuit for high speed operation
- Standard solid unloading door
- 6 bale tying slots
- Self-cleaning retractable bale dogs
- UL listed control panel
- Shipping height of 88 inches
- Built in fork slots and skids
- Meets or exceeds OSHA or ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the M72HD High Density Vertical Baler:
- Easy Installation
- Upright transport
- X-Large feed opening for large boxes to be baled without breaking them down
- Bales over 2,000 lbs of cardboard per hour
- Makes up to 1,300 lb bales of cardboard
- Small 8' x 8' operating space
- Outstanding safety features
- Most productive baler on the market
- Reduces recycling disposal costs
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
- Improves your business appearance
- Increases workplace safety
Standard mechanical safety limit switches on our high density vertical baler have been replaced with the tamper-proof, fail-safe magnetic reed safety switches. Magnetic reed safety switches have no external moving parts and cannot be bypassed without specialized knowledge. The Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) shuts down the baler if any unsafe conditions are detected.
Contact Us Today!
Fill out this form to request a free quote, site review, or get more information.
- Bale Size: 40″ x 72″x up to 40″ (1,016 mm x 1,829 mm x up to 1,016 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weight – Corrugated: up to 1,300 lbs. (590 kg)
- Ram Force: 76,930 lbs.(34,895 kg)
- Cycle Time: 29 seconds
- Cylinder: 7″ (178 mm) Bore, 4.5″ (114 mm) Rod, 48″ (1129 mm) Stroke
- Motor: 20 HP, TEFC
- Pump: 16 Gallon
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460 Volt, 3 Phase, 60Hz
- Bale Eject: Hydraulic / Chain
- Bale Tying: Wire or Banding
- Loading Door Opening: 24″x 72 ” (610 mm x 1829 mm)
- Unloading Door Height: 44″ (1,118 mm)
- Overall Height: 137″ (3,480 mm)
- Overall Depth: 55″ (1,397 mm)
- Overall Width: 95″ (2,413 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 126.5″ (3,203 mm)
- Width with Door Open: 122.6″ (3,115 mm)
- Shipping Height Upright: 88″ (2,235 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 7,320 lbs. (3,320 kg)
- Installation and Operating Area: 107 Sq. Ft. (9.95 Sq. m)
- Space saving double-hinged door for tight installation areas.
***Specifications subject to change without notice