Ideal For: Manufacturing Facilities, Industrial Applications, Recycling Applications, Distribution Centers
For a High Density Vertical Baler – The M72HD is the best in maximum space and labor efficiency.
The M72HD High Density Vertical Baler is the most productive vertical retail baler on the market today. It's incredibly fast 29 second cycle time and large 40 x 72 x 40 inch charge chamber allows it to bale over 2,000 lbs. of cardboard per hour. The massive 7 inch cylinder and 20 horsepower heavy-duty motor combine to produce over 76,969 lbs. of force resulting in 1,015 lb. bales of cardboard.
These maximum density bales are ejected from the baler by a unique hydraulic eject system that allows the operator full control over bale removal.
This efficiently designed 7,250 lb. power house can ship upright on trailers and be installed without every requiring it to be tipped on its side.
The small 8 x 8 foot operating space allows it to be located exactly where it will benefit your business the most. This 72 inch large box baler will bale more cardboard in less time and in a smaller space that any other baler on the market.
Outstanding Safety Features
Standard mechanical safety limit switches have been replaced with the tamper-proof, fail-safe magnetic reed safety switches. Magnetic reed safety switches have no external moving parts and cannot be bypassed without specialized knowledge. The Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) shuts down the baler if any unsafe conditions are detected. To protect employees during manual operation, operators must use both hands to control the baler. All moving parts including the ejector system are totally enclosed. The M72HD vertical baler meets or exceeds all Federal OSHA and ANSI Requirements. Additionally, the control panel is totally UL listed.
Learn more about how this revolutionary distribution baler can help your business! Contact Us today!
Features of the M72HD:
- Heavy Duty 7 Inch Hydraulic Cylinder with a Massive 22 Inch x 22 Inch x 2.5 Inch Thick
- Steel Mounting Plate
- Separate Heavy Duty 4 Inch Hydraulic Eject Cylinder
- Heavy Duty “Boxed 6 Inch” I Beam Upper Stringers
- Reinforced Floor & Sidewalls for Maximum Ram Pressure
- 4 Sided Nylatron Guided Platen for Smooth, Quiet Operation
- Tamper Proof Magnetic Reed Safety Switches
- PLC Controlled Electrical System
- 2 Handed Safety Controls for Manual Operation
- 20 HP TEFC Motor
- Bale Full Indicator Light for Consistent Bale Height
- Unique Hydraulic Circuit for High Speed Operation
- Hydraulic Ejector Designed to Eject Full or Partial Bales
- 2 piece Split Lower Door to Reduce Operating Space
- 6 Slots for Tying Bales
- Retractable Bale Dogs for Reducing Spring-back
- UL Listed Control Panel
- Shipping Height of 88 Inches Allows Upright Transport
- Built in Fork Slots and Skids for Easy Installation
- Most productive baler on the market
- Reduces recycling disposal costs
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
- Improves your business appearance and increases workplace safety
Interested in the M72HD High Density Vertical Baler? Get a quote today!Request a Quote
- Bale Size: 40″ x 72″x up to 40″ (102cm x 183cm x Up to 102cm)
- Estimated Bale Weight – Corrugated: Up to 1,300 lbs. (590 kg)
- Ram Force: 92,360 lbs. (41,895 kg)
- Cycle Time: 29 seconds
- Cylinder: 7″ (17.8 cm) Bore, 4.5″ (11.4 cm) Rod, 48″ (122 cm) Stroke
- Motor: 20 HP
- Pump: 18 Gallon
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460 Volt, 3 Phase, 60Hz
- Bale Eject: Hydraulic / Chain
- Bale Tying: Wire or Banding
- Loading Door Opening: 24″x 72 ” (620mm x 1830mm)
- Unloading Door Height: 44″ (1130mm)
- Overall Height: 137″ (3490mm)
- Overall Depth: 54″ (1372mm)
- Overall Width: 95″ (2420mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 95″ (2420mm)
- Width with Door Open: 114″ (2900mm)
- Shipping Height Upright: 88″ (2040mm)
- Shipping Weight: 7,320 lbs. (3,320 kg)
- Installation and Operating Area: 77.5 Sq. Ft. (7.2 Sq. m)
***Specifications subject to change without notice