Why Harmony? Harmony Enterprises manufactures the widest range of long lasting innovative waste & recycling solutions with a true partnership approach!
The high density midsize baler that sets the standard for both performance & value!
- Bale Size: 48W”x 30D”x≤ 48H”
- Bale Weight (OCC): ≤ 750 lbs.
- Feed Opening: 24" H x 48 W″
- Ram Force: 50,893 lbs.
- Volume: Medium
Recyclable Materials: OCC, Aluminum, Plastics, & Paper.
Ideal For: Supermarkets, hotels, retail stores, manufacturing facilities, universities, & other industrial or commercial applications!
Features of the M48HD Midsize Baler:
- Fast 45 second cycle time
- 6" hydraulic cylinder
- Heavy duty 3.5" rod
- Hydraulic bale eject
- Enclosed counterbalance for upper door lifting ease
- Small operational footprint
- Designed for safe, one person operation
- Control panel is UL® listed
- Meets or exceeds OSHA or ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the M48HD Midsize Baler:
- Has power of larger vertical balers in a more compact design
- Handles many of your recycling needs with ease and speed
- Produces up to 750 pound cardboard bales
- Lower cost of operation compared to larger vertical balers
- Heavy-duty hydraulic ejection of extra dense bales
- Heavy-duty motor and hydraulics for extra long life
- Reduces your waste disposal costs and saves you money
The M48HD Midsize Vertical Baler is the perfect blend of size and strength. With a smaller operational footprint, but many standard features of larger balers, this heavy-duty midsize baler can produce up to 750 pound bales of cardboard.
Read about how the M48HD is the preferred mid-size can crusher for business who need to recycle aluminum on an intermediate scale: https://harmony1.com/can-crushers-by-harmony/ And, be sure to check out these other valuable resources for selecting the right sized vertical baler for your business:
Read about how the M48HD is the preferred mid-size can crusher for business who need to recycle aluminum on an intermediate scale: https://harmony1.com/can-crushers-by-harmony/
And, be sure to check out these other valuable resources for selecting the right sized vertical baler for your business:
Contact Us Today!
Fill out this form to request a free quote, site review, or get more information.
- Bale Size: 48W” x 30″D x up to 48”H (1,219 mm x 762 mm x up to 1,219mm)
- Estimated Bale Weights:
- OCC up to 750 lbs.
- ALUMINUM CANS up to 200 lbs.
- PET up to 350 lbs.
(bale weights are approximate & may differ depending on moisture, material type or density and caps on PET bottles)
- Ram Pressure: 50,893 lbs. (23,085 kg)
- Cycle Time: 45 seconds
- Cylinder: 6” bore (152 mm) 3.5” rod (89 mm) 42” stroke (1,066 mm)
- Motor: 5 horsepower, 3,450 RPM, TEFC
- Pump: 12 gallons per minute
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460 volt, 3 phase, 60 hz
- Bale Eject: Hydraulic
- Bale Tying: Wire or banding
- Loading Door Opening: 24″ H x 48 W″ (1,219 mm)
- Unloading Door Height: 56″ (1,422 mm)
- Overall Height: 148″ (3,759 mm)
- Overall Depth: 37″ (940 mm)
- Overall Width: 68″ (1,727 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 84″ (2,134 mm)
- Width with Door Open: 73″ (1,854 mm)
- Shipping Height: 74″ on side with cylinder extended (1,880 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 3200 lbs. (1452 kg)
- Installation and Operating Area: 42 sq. ft. (3.9 sq. meters)
***Specifications subject to change without notice