Ideal For: Supermarkets, Hotels/Motels, Department Stores, Manufacturing Facilities, Colleges/Universities, Industrial/Commercial Sites, Shopping Centers
The midsize baler with high density that sets the standard for both performance and value.
The M48HD Vertical Baler is the perfect blend of size and strength. With a smaller operational footprint, but many standard features of larger balers, this heavy-duty midsize baler can product up to 750 lb bales of cardboard.
The M48HD is not limited to baling cardboard. With its powerful hydraulics, it handles a variety of recyclables like aluminum, plastic, paper, and more!
Like all of our products, this midsize baler is safe and easy to operate. It meets or exceeds all OSHA or ANSI safety standards and is designed for one person operation.
Read about how the M48HD is a preferred mid-size can crusher for business who need to recycle aluminum at an intermediate scale: https://harmony1.com/can-crushers-by-harmony/
Compare these features of the M48HD with the competition:
- The M48HD Midsize Baler has the power of larger vertical balers incorporated into a compact design
- This baler will handle many of your recycling needs with ease and speed
- Will produce up to 750 pound cardboard bales
- 45 second cycle time
- Designed for safe, one-person operation
- Lower cost of operation when compared to larger vertical balers
- Reduces your waste disposal costs and saves you money
- Control panel is UL® listed
- Powerful 6″ cylinder with heavy-duty 3.5″ rod for extra long life
- Enclosed counterbalance for upper door lifting ease
- Heavy-duty hydraulic ejection of extra dense bales
- Heavy-duty motor and hydraulics for extra long life
- Meets or exceeds all ANSI and OSHA safety standards
Need to order parts for your baler or compactor? Click Here!
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the M48HD Vertical Midsize Baler? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- Bale Size: 48W” x 30″D x up to 48”H (1,219 mm x 762 mm x up to 1,219mm)
- Estimated Bale Weight (Corrugated): up to 750 lbs. (340 kg)
- Ram Pressure: 50,893 lbs. (23,085 kg)
- Cycle Time: 45 seconds
- Cylinder: 6” bore (152 mm) 3.5” rod (89 mm) 42” stroke (1,066 mm)
- Motor: 5 horsepower, 3,450 RPM, TEFC
- Pump: 12 gallons per minute
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460 volt, 3 phase, 60 hz
- Bale Eject: Hydraulic
- Bale Tying: Wire or banding
- Loading Door Opening: 24″ H x 48 W″ (1,219 mm)
- Unloading Door Height: 56″ (1,422 mm)
- Overall Height: 148″ (3,759 mm)
- Overall Depth: 37″ (940 mm)
- Overall Width: 68″ (1,727 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 84″ (2,134 mm)
- Width with Door Open: 73″ (1,854 mm)
- Shipping Height: 71″ on side (1,803 mm)
- Installation and Operating Area: 42 sq. ft. (3.9 sq. meters)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all of our vertical balers. Using the latest in load cell and Allen Bradley HMI technology, our smart baler features will allow you to achieve desired bale weights, track machine cycles to schedule maintenance, improve your baler efficiency, and send data to multiple locations.