Ideal For: Supermarkets, Hotels/Motels, Department Stores, Manufacturing Facilities, Colleges/Universities, Industrial/Commercial Sites, Shopping Centers
The high density midsize baler that sets the standard for both performance and value.
- Bale Size: 48W”x 30D”x≤ 48H”
- Bale Weight (OCC): ≤ 750 lbs.
- Feed Opening: 24" H x 48 W″
- Ram Force: 50,893 lbs
- Volume: Medium
Recyclable Materials: OCC, Aluminum, Plastics, Paper.
- Fast 45 second cycle time
- 6" hydraulic cylinder
- Heavy duty 3.5" rod
- Hydraulic bale eject
- Enclosed counterbalance for upper door lifting ease
- Small operational footprint
- Designed for safe, one person operation
- Control panel is UL® listed
- Meets or exceeds OSHA or ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
- Has power of larger vertical balers in a more compact design
- Handles many of your recycling needs with ease and speed
- Produces up to 750 pound cardboard bales
- Lower cost of operation compared to larger vertical balers
- Heavy-duty hydraulic ejection of extra dense bales
- Heavy-duty motor and hydraulics for extra long life
- Reduces your waste disposal costs and saves you money
The M48HD Midsize Vertical Baler is the perfect blend of size and strength. With a smaller operational footprint, but many standard features of larger balers, this heavy-duty midsize baler can produce up to 750 pound bales of cardboard.
Customer Case Studies:
Read about how the M48HD Midsize Baler is the preferred mid-size can crusher for business who need to recycle aluminum on an intermediate scale: https://harmony1.com/can-crushers-by-harmony/
And, be sure to check out these other valuable resources for selecting the right sized vertical baler for your business:
Need information, pricing, or leasing options for the M48HD Vertical Midsize Baler? Contact Us Today!
- Bale Size: 48W” x 30″D x up to 48”H (1,219 mm x 762 mm x up to 1,219mm)
- Estimated Bale Weight (Corrugated): up to 750 lbs. (340 kg)
- Ram Pressure: 50,893 lbs. (23,085 kg)
- Cycle Time: 45 seconds
- Cylinder: 6” bore (152 mm) 3.5” rod (89 mm) 42” stroke (1,066 mm)
- Motor: 5 horsepower, 3,450 RPM, TEFC
- Pump: 12 gallons per minute
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460 volt, 3 phase, 60 hz
- Bale Eject: Hydraulic
- Bale Tying: Wire or banding
- Loading Door Opening: 24″ H x 48 W″ (1,219 mm)
- Unloading Door Height: 56″ (1,422 mm)
- Overall Height: 148″ (3,759 mm)
- Overall Depth: 37″ (940 mm)
- Overall Width: 68″ (1,727 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 84″ (2,134 mm)
- Width with Door Open: 73″ (1,854 mm)
- Shipping Height: 71″ on side (1,803 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1,850 lbs. (839 kg)
- Installation and Operating Area: 42 sq. ft. (3.9 sq. meters)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all of our vertical balers. Using the latest in load cell and Allen Bradley HMI technology, our smart baler features will allow you to achieve desired bale weights, track machine cycles to schedule maintenance, improve your baler efficiency, and send data to multiple locations.