Ideal For: Shopping Centers, Super Markets, Hotels/Motels, Hospitals/Nursing Homes, Military Bases, Department Stores, Other Industrial/Commercial Applications
The M60MD Low Profile Baler Turns Recycling Into Profit!
- Bale Size: 30”x 60” ≤ 30”
- Bale Weight (OCC): ≤ 800 lbs.
- Feed Opening: 24" x 60"
- Ram Force: 57,805 lbs
- Volume: Large
Recyclable Materials: OCC, Shrink Wrap With Solid Lower Door
Features of the M60MD Low Profile Baler:
- Safety interlocks and shielding of all shear & pinch points
- Loads, ties, & ejects bales from the front of the machine
- Hydraulic eject system
- Fully automatic compression cycle
- Low profile operates under a standard 8 foot ceiling.
- Energy efficient two-stage pump
- Reliable and durable hydraulics
- “I” beams & heavy channel used in structural construction
- Photoelectric eye provides additional layer of safety
- Optional solid lower door
- Ships upright for easy installation
- Comes with casters for simple and easy maneuverability
- Meets or exceeds OSHA or ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the M60MD Low Profile Baler:
- Practical mill-sized bale fit perfectly in trucks & rail cars
- Load a 30,000 pound truckload with M60MD bales quickly
- Ships upright for inexpensive & easy installation
- Pump provides maximum compaction pressure & rapid operating cycles with minimum horsepower
- A Harmony Enterprises designed control valve eliminates jarring hydraulic shock which shortens the life of lesser machines
The M60MD Vertical Baler by Harmony Enterprises is a safe and efficient state-of-the-art piece of equipment that means more profit and less waste! The M60MD Vertical Low Profile Baler is a high capacity vertical baler that fits under a standard ceiling.
Need information, pricing, or leasing options for the M60MD Vertical Low Profile Baler? Contact Us Today!
- Bale Size: 30″ x 60″ x up to 30″ High (762 mm x 1524 mm up to 762 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weight (Corrugated Cardboard): 700-800 lbs. (318-363 kg)
- System Pressure: 2,300 PSI
- Ram Force: 57,805 lbs. (26,220 kg)
- Cycle Time: 33 seconds
- Cylinder: Twin 4″ bore (102 mm) 32″ stroke (813 mm)
- Motor: 5 HP – 3450 RPM
- Pump: Two-stage
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460V, 3 Phase, 60 Hz
- Bale Eject: Hydraulic
- Bale Tying: Wire twine, strapping
- Loading Door Opening: 24″ x 60″ (610 mm x 1,524 mm)
- Unloading Door Height: 39″ (990 mm)
- Operating Height: 95.75″ (2,430 mm)
- Overall Depth: 37″ (940 mm)
- Overall Width: 78″ (1,980 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 73″ (1,854 mm)
- Shipping Height: 81.5″ (2,070 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 4,237 lbs. (1,922 kg)
- Required Operating Area: 39.5 sq. ft. (3.7 sq. meters)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all of our vertical balers. Using the latest in load cell and Allen Bradley HMI technology, our smart baler features will allow you to achieve desired bale weights, track machine cycles to schedule maintenance, improve your baler efficiency, and send data to multiple locations.