Ideal For: Shopping Centers, Super Markets, Hotels/Motels, Hospitals/Nursing Homes, Military Bases, Department Stores, Other Industrial/Commercial Applications
The M60MD Low Profile Baler Turns Recycling Into Profit!
- Bale Size: 30”x 60” ≤ 30”
- Bale Weight (OCC): ≤ 800 lbs.
- Feed Opening: 24" x 60"
- Ram Force: 57,805 lbs
- Volume: Large
Recyclable Materials: OCC, Shrink Wrap With Solid Lower Door
Features of the M60MD Low Profile Baler:
- Safety interlocks and shielding of all shear & pinch points
- Loads, ties, & ejects bales from the front of the machine
- Hydraulic eject system
- Fully automatic compression cycle
- Low profile operates under a standard 8 foot ceiling.
- Energy efficient two-stage pump
- Reliable and durable hydraulics
- “I” beams & heavy channel used in structural construction
- Photoelectric eye provides additional layer of safety
- Optional solid lower door
- Ships upright for easy installation
- Comes with casters for simple and easy maneuverability
- Meets or exceeds OSHA or ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the M60MD Low Profile Baler:
- Practical mill-sized bale fit perfectly in trucks & rail cars
- Load a 30,000 pound truckload with M60MD bales quickly
- Ships upright for inexpensive & easy installation
- Pump provides maximum compaction pressure & rapid operating cycles with minimum horsepower
- A Harmony Enterprises designed control valve eliminates jarring hydraulic shock which shortens the life of lesser machines
The M60MD Vertical Baler by Harmony Enterprises is a safe and efficient state-of-the-art piece of equipment that means more profit and less waste! The M60MD Vertical Low Profile Baler is a high capacity vertical baler that fits under a standard ceiling.
Need information, pricing, or leasing options for the M60MD Vertical Low Profile Baler? Contact Us Today!
- Bale Size: 30″ x 60″ x up to 30″ High (762 mm x 1524 mm up to 762 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weight (Corrugated Cardboard): 700-800 lbs. (318-363 kg)
- System Pressure: 2,300 PSI
- Ram Force: 57,805 lbs. (26,220 kg)
- Cycle Time: 33 seconds
- Cylinder: Twin 4″ bore (102 mm) 32″ stroke (813 mm)
- Motor: 5 HP – 3450 RPM
- Pump: Two-stage
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460V, 3 Phase, 60 Hz
- Bale Eject: Hydraulic
- Bale Tying: Wire twine, strapping
- Loading Door Opening: 24″ x 60″ (610 mm x 1,524 mm)
- Unloading Door Height: 39″ (990 mm)
- Operating Height: 95.75″ (2,430 mm)
- Overall Depth: 37″ (940 mm)
- Overall Width: 78″ (1,980 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 73″ (1,854 mm)
- Shipping Height: 81.5″ (2,070 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 4,237 lbs. (1,922 kg)
- Required Operating Area: 39.5 sq. ft. (3.7 sq. meters)
***Specifications subject to change without notice