Ideal For: Shopping Centers, Super Markets, Hotels/Motels, Hospitals/Nursing Homes, Military Bases, Department Stores, Other Industrial/Commercial Applications
Turn recycling into profit with this low profile baler!
The M60MD Vertical Baler by Harmony Enterprises is a safe and efficient state-of-the-art piece of equipment that means more profit and less recycling! The M60MD Vertical Low Profile Baler is a high capacity vertical baler that fits under a standard ceiling.
This incredible low profile baler produces the same consistent 60" mill-sized bale as our other quality balers, but allows you to do so in low profile operational areas!
To learn more about this amazing space saving design and functionality, Contact Us or call us today at 800-658-2320.
The M60MD Vertical Baler Features
- Safety: Safety interlocks and shielding of all shear and pinch points makes the M60MD the safest 60″ vertical baler available today.
- 700-800 Pound Corrugated Bales: Practical 60″ bale size cubes out perfectly in trucks and rail cars. You can load a 30,000 pound truckload -- Fast.
- Simple Operation: Loads, compacts, ties, and hydraulically ejects bales from the front of the machine. Compression cycle is fully automatic.
- Inexpensive, Easy Installation: The M60MD vertical baler is shipped upright for easy unloading and placement at the work site. Its compact dimensions allow this machine to operate under a standard 8 foot ceiling.
- Energy Efficient Two-Stage Pump: This pump provides maximum compaction pressure and rapid operating cycles with minimum horsepower.
- Reliable Hydraulics: A Harmony Enterprises designed control valve eliminates jarring hydraulic shock which shortens the life of lesser machines.
- Durability: Physical durability is assured through solid construction. “I” beams and heavy channel are used where others may use thin gauge sheet metal.
- Safe: The photoelectric eye is standard on the M60MD Vertical Baler. This provides a fail-safe operation of the Ram/Loading door.
- Space Saving low profile operates under a standard 8 foot ceiling
- Easy to Operate
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the M60MD Vertical Low Profile Baler? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- Bale Size: 30″ x 60″ x up to 30″ High (762 mm x 1524 mm up to 762 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weight (Corrugated Cardboard): 700-800 lbs. (318-363 kg)
- System Pressure: 2,300 PSI
- Bale Force: 57,805 lbs. (26,220 kg)
- Cycle Time: 33 seconds
- Cylinder: Twin 4″ bore (102 mm) 32″ stroke (813 mm)
- Motor: 5 HP – 3450 RPM
- Pump: Two-stage
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460V, 3 Phase, 60 Hz
- Bale Eject: Hydraulic
- Bale Tying: Wire twine, strapping
- Loading Door Opening: 24″ x 60″ (610 mm x 1,524 mm)
- Unloading Door Height: 39″ (990 mm)
- Operating Height: 95.75″ (2,430 mm)
- Overall Depth: 37″ (940 mm)
- Overall Width: 78″ (1,980 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 73″ (1,854 mm)
- Shipping Height: 81.5″ (2,070 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 4,237 lbs. (1,922 kg)
- Required Operating Area: 39.5 sq. ft. (3.7 sq. meters)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all of our vertical balers. Using the latest in load cell and Allen Bradley HMI technology, our smart baler features will allow you to achieve desired bale weights, track machine cycles to schedule maintenance, improve your baler efficiency, and send data to multiple locations.