Ideal For: Recycling Centers, Transfer Stations, Super Markets, Hotels/Motels, Department Stores, Manufacturing Facilities, Colleges or Universities, Military Bases, Industrial/Commercial Sites, Shopping Centers
The System Seven Sixty (S60XDRC) Automatic Cardboard Baler delivers both versatility and high capacity in one baler!
With its rear hopper/conveyor system, it takes care of the big jobs fast.
The S60XDRC Automatic Cardboard Baler offers a unique combination of power and flexibility for any large recycling operation. The large 7″ cylinder, 96,000 lb. ram pressure, 42 second cycle time, coupled with its rear hopper and conveyor, makes this system stand out in its class. It has the power and capacity to quickly and efficiently bale a large variety of materials.
Automatic Balers help increase productivity in the workplace. Check out this post that shows the importance of using an automatic baler for high capacity recycling. https://harmony1.com/how-an-automatic-baler-can-improve-operations/
Known as an Automatic Cardboard Baler it can also handle plastic bottles, steel cans, aluminum cans, HDPE, and other recyclable materials. The versatility of this machine offers you the option to manually feed various materials through the front door. The incredible density achieved by the S60XDRC gives the operator consistent, high quality, heavy bales without preconditioning. The resulting bale brings you a higher market value, saving space, money, and transportation costs.
Find out how you can make this baler go to work for you. Call us or contact us today!
- Loaded with extra features not found in competitive balers
- Designed for years of reliable, trouble free service
- Saves labor and preparation time, making your operation more profitable
Need to order parts for your baler or compactor? Click Here!
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the S60XDRC Automatic Cardboard Baler? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- Bale Size: 30″ x 60″x up to 48″ (762 mm x 1,524 mm x 1,219 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weights:
- Corrugated Cardboard: 900-1000 lbs
- PET Beverage Bottles: 500-550 lbs
- HDPE: 1000-1200 lbs
- Aluminum Cans: 350-450 lbs
- Steel Cans: 1260-1695 lbs
- Magazine/Newsprint: 975-1200 lbs
- Polystyrene: PENDING
- Tires: PENDING
- Clothing: 875-1125 lbs
- Milk Jugs: 1000-1200 lbs
- Refuse Garbage: PENDING
- Aluminum Siding: PENDING
(bale weights are approximate & may differ depending on moisture, material type or density and caps on PET bottles)
- System Pressure: 2,400 PSI
- Ram Force: 92,360 lbs. (41,894 Kg)
- CycleTime: 39 seconds (no load)
- Cylinder: 7″ Bore (178 mm), 4.5″ Rod (114 mm), 64″ Stroke (1,626 mm)
- Motor: 20 hp, 1,750 rpm, 3 Phase
- Oil Reservoir: 30 Gallons
- Pump: 16 GPM
- Electrical Power: 208/230/460 Volt, 3 Phase
- Enclosure: Nema 12
- Controls: UL Listed
- Bale Tying: Steel Banding or Wire
- Bale Ejection: Dual Hydraulic/Chain
- Belt Width: Available at 24″ or 36″
- Belt Speed: Variable
- Hopper Size: 2 Cubic Yards
- Belt: PVC with 3″ Cleats
- Motor: Hydraulic Dual Chain
- Emergency Stop: Standard
- Loading Door Opening: 25″x 60″ (64 cm x 152 cm)
- Loading Door Height from Floor: 57″ (145 cm)
- Overall Height: 166″ (422 cm)
- Overall Depth: 228″ (579 cm)
- Overall Width (Power Unit on the Left Side): 83″ (211 cm)
- Depth with Door Open: 288″ (732 cm)
- Width with Door Open: 78″ (198 cm)
- Shipping Height: 117″ (297 cm)
- Shipping Height On Side With Cylinder Extended: 83″ (211 cm)
- Actual Weight: 8,825 Pounds (4,003 Kg) with conveyor
- Required Operating Area: 156 sq. ft. (14.5 sq. m.)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all of our vertical balers. Using the latest in load cell and Allen Bradley HMI technology, our smart baler features will allow you to achieve desired bale weights, track machine cycles to schedule maintenance, improve your baler efficiency, and send data to multiple locations.