Ideal For: Textile, Office Development, Hotels/Motels, Hospitals/Nursing Homes, Restaurants, Department Stores, Other Industrial/Commercial Applications
A 30 inch baler with a reduction capacity equal to that of many larger machines. Contact Us to learn more about the M30HD Vertical Baler today!
Harmony Enterprises has been the innovative leader in the waste handling and recycling industry for nearly half a century. Every bit of that experience has gone into this state of the art machine. The M30HD Vertical Baler is in every inch, a heavy-duty unit. This 30 inch baler has many features found only on more expensive Vertical Balers.
Do not let its small size fool you. It is what makes this small vertical baler a real standout in the industry. The M30HD back room baler takes up very little space. However, because of its large cylinder, high capacity hydraulic system, bale ejection system, and ultra-heavy construction, it stands shoulder to shoulder with the larger balers.
The M30HD Vertical Baler bales it all!
- Shrink Wrap
- Steel and Aluminum Cans
- Office Waste Paper
Meets ANSI Standards Z295.51 Approved Control Panel.
- Maximum Capacity in a small space
- Safe/Simple Operation
- Easy to set up
- Requires little floor space
- Extra heavy-duty construction
- Fail safe hydraulics
- UL listed control panel
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the M30HD Vertical Baler? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- Bale Size: 24″ x 30″x up to 30″ 610 mm x 762 mm x up to 762 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weight:
- HDPE 200lbs.
- PET 180 lbs.
- OCC up to 240 lbs.
- STEEL CANS 320 lbs.
- Ram Pressure: 41,350 lbs. (18,756 Kg)
- Cycle Time: 37 seconds
- Cylinders: 4.5″ (114 mm) Bore, 3″ (76 mm) Rod, 33″ (838 mm) Stroke
- Motor: 2 HP, 1725 RPM, TEFC
- Pump: Two-stage
- Bale Ejection: Hydraulic
- BaleTying: Strapping or Polyethylene Twine
- Loading Door Opening: 17″x 29″ (432 mm x 737 mm)
- Unloading Door Height from Floor: 34″ (864 mm)
- Overall Height: 96″ (2,438 mm)
- Overall Depth: 38″ (965 mm)
- Overall Width: 43″ (1,092 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 69″ (1,753 mm)
- Width with Door Open: 48″ (1,219 mm)
- Shipping Height: under 80″ (2,032 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1,475 lbs. (669 Kg)
- Required Operating Area: 23 square feet (2.14 square meters)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all of our vertical balers. Using the latest in load cell and Allen Bradley HMI technology, our smart baler features will allow you to achieve desired bale weights, track machine cycles to schedule maintenance, improve your baler efficiency, and send data to multiple locations.