Why Harmony? Harmony Enterprises manufactures the widest range of long lasting innovative waste & recycling solutions with a true partnership approach!
The 30 inch baler with a reduction capacity equal to that of many larger machines!
- Bale Size: 24″ x 30″ x ≤ 30″
- Bale Weight (OCC): ≤ 240 lbs.
- Feed Opening: 17″x 29″
- Ram Force: 41,350 lbs.
- Volume: Small
Recyclable Materials: Cardboard, Plastic, Shrink Wrap, Steel /Aluminum Cans, Extruded Aluminum, Styrofoam, Paper, & Textiles.
Ideal For: Clothing recyclers, office developments, hotels, medical facilities, restaurants, department stores, & other industrial or commercial applications!
Features of the M30HD 30 Inch Baler:
- Larger 4.5" cylinder
- High capacity hydraulic system
- Hydraulic bale ejection system
- Heavy-duty long lasting steel construction
- Fast 37 second cycle time
- Meets ANSI Z245.5 safety standards and Z295.51 approved control panel
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the M30HD 30 Inch Baler:
- Increased ram force creates more dense bales of products
- Bales even the most stubborn of recyclables
- Fits into tight spaces and low ceilings other balers cannot
- Reduces recycling disposal and hauling costs
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
- Improves your business appearance and workplace safety
- Creates manageable sized bales that are easy to transport
- Safe and easy to use
Because of its heavy duty construction and powerful hydraulics, combined with a small operational footprint, this dynamic 30 inch baler is able to efficiently bale the toughest products quickly. It has been specified for use by regional liquor boards, convenience stores, and other retail locations throughout North America.
Read about how a major Honduras recycling company uses the M30HD in their operations by clicking on this link: https://harmony1.com/honduras-invema-corporation-at-the-heart-of-recycling/
Cape Cod Guttery Monkeys rely on the M30HD to bale extruded aluminum. Read how they earn additional recycling revenue and donate it to a local charity.
Read how Harmony donated a used M30HD to One Earth Recycling to assist them in their mission of community recycling and sustainability.
Not sure size or type of vertical baler is best for you?
Click on these helpful links for more information!
Contact Us Today!
Fill out this form to request a free quote, site review, or get more information.
- Bale Size: 24″ x 30″x up to 30″ 610 mm x 762 mm x up to 762 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weight:
- HDPE 200 lbs.
- PET 180 lbs.
- OCC up to 240 lbs.
- STEEL CANS 320 lbs.
- Extruded Aluminum up to 250 lbs.
(bale weights are approximate & may differ depending on moisture, material type or density and caps on PET bottles)
- Ram Pressure: 41,350 lbs. (18,756 Kg)
- Cycle Time: 37 seconds
- Cylinder: 4.5″ (114 mm) bore, 3″ (76 mm) rod, 33″ (838 mm) stroke
- Motor: 2 HP, 1725 RPM, TEFC
- Pump: Two-stage
- Bale Ejection: Hydraulic
- BaleTying: Strapping or Polyethylene Twine
- Loading Door Opening: 17″x 29″ (432 mm x 737 mm)
- Unloading Door Height from Floor: 34″ (864 mm)
- Overall Height: 96″ (2,438 mm)
- Overall Depth: 38″ (965 mm)
- Overall Width: 43″ (1,092 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 69″ (1,753 mm)
- Width with Door Open: 48″ (1,219 mm)
- Shipping Height: under 80″ (2,032 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1,475 lbs. (669 Kg)
- Required Operating Area: 23 square feet (2.14 square meters)
***Specifications subject to change without notice