Harmony’s Commercial Compactors Save You Time, Space, Labor & Money Managing Waste!
Harmony’s Commercial Compactors are the industry standard in money-saving waste compaction machines. We have 12 different models available in our full product line to help you with any volume and type of waste. Each model provides a waste handling solution for a variety of industrial and business applications.
Harmony’s Commercial Compactors are used across several industries, including:
- Retail Locations
- Grocery and Supermarkets
- Manufacturing Operations
- Warehouse and Distribution Facilities
- Hospital and other Healthcare Facilities
- Hotel and Hospitality Industries
- Restaurant Facilities
View Some of Our Most Popular Commercial Compactor Models:
- SmartPack Automatic Compactor
- 450SS Stainless Steel Indoor Compactor
- C300 Stationary Compactor
- VC100 Vertical Compactor
Harmony’s industrial compactors are known for their durability, reliability, and heavy-duty construction. The longevity provided by Harmony’s compactors provides each customer with the lowest total cost of ownership.
Why choose a commercial compactor?
- Save on space – Commercial compactors help to reduce the footprint created by waste up to 4x its normal size.
- Easy to use – Operation is safe and easy with minimal training. See the video below for a demonstration!
- Affordable – Whether you’re looking to buy, lease, or rent, Harmony offers a variety of affordable financing options on quality, affordable equipment.
- Reduce hazards – When you are able to compact waste at its source, you can work to eliminate fire hazards, odor, pilferage, and vermin.
- Handle a variety of materials – From dry and wet waste, to non-recyclable paper, wood, plastics, and much more!
- Variety of configurations – Harmony knows that every business is different. Most of our compactors can be configured to receive waste in a variety of ways and directions. Not only that, they can often be combined with different sizes of containers to maximize your efficiencies.
- Long Lasting – Harmony’s compactors are constructed with heavy duty steel and durable hydraulic systems. Our compactors have are known to last for decades and we have the photos and customer testimonials to prove it!
- Reduce Costs/Save On Labor – Harmony’s compactors help to reduce the number of times that waste needs to be pulled and emptied by a hauler, saving you money and reducing carbon emissions from hauling trucks. Compactors also help to minimize labor needed to manage waste!
- Safe and Easy To Use – Our balers are made with quality U.S. steel, durable hydraulics, long-lasting structural design, innovative PLC’s, and have fast cycle times, front side ejection systems, and meet or exceed OHSA and ANSI safety standards.
See a Harmony Compactor in Action
Commercial Compactor ModelS
Our small automatic and stainless-steel models are ideal for compacting waste at its source. The SmartPack has a no-touch automatic door, portable wheeled waste cube and 4 color LED status light. Harmony manufactures three different sizes of our stainless steel compactors, all with cube full lights, and convenient bag storage and dispensers.
We also manufacture two indoor compactors that are ideal for use in residential and high rise buildings. Each is a chute fed compactor system, one produces a 9 cu ft waste cube, while the other has an attached waste container.
When waste corral space is at a premium, a vertical compactor provides maximum compaction with larger container sizes, while using limited space. Harmony makes two models of vertical compactors that are often used in hotel and retail applications. The P200 can be powered by solar power, while the VC100 has options of three distinct container sizes, to match your exact waste volume needs!
Our complete line of Stationary Compactors provide you with all of the compaction power you need in an efficient outdoor compaction system. Our stationary compactors are available as 1, 2, or 3 yard compactors with a variety of containers. Each one can be configured with a different loading set up to meet your exact needs. They can be chute fed or ground fed from the side or rear of the compactor, or have a hopper feed, rear feed with double access doors, a walk on or drive on deck, an enclosed walk on or drive on deck, a side load tipper, or an offset hopper.
- C100 Stationary Outdoor Compactor
- C200 Stationary Outdoor Compactor
- C300 Stationary Outdoor Compactor
Harmony’s Self-Contained compactors are the industry standard in roll-off compactors. Self-Contained commercial compactors are designed specifically for dry or wet waste.
The compactor and container are permanently attached to each other, utilizing the finest high quality steel plate and structural steel channel and tubing. When full, the entire unit is loaded onto a roll-off truck for transportation to the landfill.
Harmony’s self-contained compactors are available in sizes from 4-40 cubic yards. The size you need depends largely on the type of waste you generate, the frequency that you create it, its weight, and your desired hauling schedule.
- P4FL – 4 Yard Front Load Self-Contained Compactor
- P6FL – 6 Yard Front Load Self-Contained Compactor
- Self-Contained Outdoor Compactors (Various Sizes)
Read How Other Organizations are Utilizing the Benefits of Commercial Compactors by Harmony
Learn more with these case studies from real-life Harmony customers:
- Harmony Airport Compactors
- SmartPack At The World’s Largest Museum
- Harmony SmartPacks Are A Smash At The French Open
- Indoor Compactor Saves Nursing Home $900/mo.
- Harmony Compactor At Kwik Trip Lasts 20 Years
Financing Options for Compactors
Did you know?
Harmony Offers Multiple Financing Options, including Purchasing, Leasing or Renting. Contact one of our friendly sales staff to find the right baler to match your functional needs as well as your budget.
When you buy or rent from Harmony Enterprises, we utilize our Proven Process to provide you with the right solution from the industry’s widest range of innovative products combined with a true partnership approach.
Not sure which of our commercial compactors is right for you? Let our experienced and knowledgeable sales team provide you with the best compactors for sale on the market! Or, visit our Video Library to see detailed product information and operations of these space saving compactors! Contact Us or Call us today at 507-886-6666 to speak with an expert, get your questions answered, or to request a quote.