Ideal For: Retail, Hospitality, Medical, Apartments, Industrial
V100 Is The Vertical Compactor Designed To Provide Maximum Compaction From Any Angle!
- Charge Opening: 28” x 47”
- Ram Force: 28,274 lbs
- Container Size: 2, 4, or 6 cu yds.
- Compaction Ratio: 4 to 1
Features of the VC100 Vertical Compactor:
- Space-saving vertical orientation
- Innovative "turret design"
- Can be ground or chute fed from any angle
- Can be loaded with wet or dry waste
- Incredible 28,274 lbs of ram force
- Available with 2, 4, or 6 cubic yard containers
- Safe and simple operation
- Fast cycle time
- Durable twin 3" x 23" stroke cylinders
- 10.75" of ram penetration for maximum compaction
- Container present lights to assist haulers
- Remote pendant for easy operation
- Automatic closing plate to eliminate trash piling up on top of ram
- Safety switches disable machine when the loading doors are open
- Key lock controls prevent both unsafe and unauthorized operation
- All controls are UL listed
- Meets or exceeds OSHA or ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the VC100 Vertical Compactor:
- Eliminates vermin, odor, and unsightly waste
- Reduces waste disposal and hauling costs
- Improves your business’s appearance and workplace safety
- Saves time and labor, making your operation more profitable
- Can be configured for any space or corral angle
Harmony's VC100 Vertical Compactor is the ideal solution for businesses with limited space in their waste corral. It can be configured to accept waste from ground feeding or chute feeding from any angle. The ability to match container sizes to your needs is just one other way that this vertical compactor can help you save time and money with waste solutions specific to your business.
This post highlights the advantages Harmony's VC100 Vertical Compactor has over other vertical compactors: https://harmony1.com/advantages-of-harmonys-vc100-vertical-compactor/
Learn how you can lease a VC100 Vertical Compactor through this special lease promotion by Harmony: https://harmony1.com/lease-promotion/
Harmony Enterprises, Inc. prides itself on being able to offer a wide range of solutions for waste handling or recycling for your business. Not every compactor solution is the right fit for every situation, so we offer several models and feeding configurations to meet the needs of the marketplace. Read more about those offerings at: https://harmony1.com/commercial-compactors-by-harmony/
Need information, pricing, or leasing options for the VC100 Vertical Compactor? Contact Us Today!
- 10.75″ RAM PENETRATION
- (2)3″ X 23.00″ STROKE CYLINDERS
- 28,274# RAM FORCE @ 2000 PSI
- 5.5 GPM HI/LOW PUMP
- VOLTAGE: 208 VAC 3 PHASE
- MOTOR: 2 HP
- MOTOR FLA: 7.5 AMPS
- OPERATION @100%: 9.5 AMPS
- MINIMUM DISCONNECT: FOLLOW LOCAL CODE
- MINIMUM FUSE SIZE: FOLLOW LOCAL CODE
- CONTROL VOLTAGE: 24 VDC
- MINIMUM WIRE SIZE: 14 GA.
- PLUG: N/A
- LOADING DOOR OPENING: 27.69″x 46.63″ (703 mm x 1,185 mm)
- CONTAINER HEIGHTS 4 yd and 6 yd: 39″ (991 mm) – 64.96″ (1,650 mm)
- OVERALL HEIGHT: 74.82″ (1,900 mm), 86.57″ (2,298 mm), 101.98″ (2,590 mm)
- OVERALL WIDTH: 89.5″ (2,273 mm)
- OVERALL DEPTH: 90.00″ (2,286 mm)
- LOADING HEIGHT: 38.25″ (997 mm), 51″ (1,295 mm), 65″ (1,651 mm)
- RAM FACE: 44.63″ (1,134 mm) x 33.75″ (857 mm)
- OIL RESERVOIR CAPACITY: 12.5 Gallons
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on any make and model of outdoor compactor. It uses current sensor technology to provide an accurate determination of fullness levels. Insite will contact the hauler when the compactor is nearly full, eliminating unnecessary hauls and waste expenses!