Ideal For: Retail, Hospitality, Medical, Apartments, Industrial
Does your business require maximum compaction in a minimum amount of space?
THE REVOLUTIONARY VC100 VERTICAL COMPACTOR WILL HELP YOU SAVE TIME, SPACE, AND MONEY!
The VC100 is latest in new compaction technology from Harmony Enterprises! This powerful vertical compactor uses minimum space while providing an incredible 28,274 lbs of ram force @2000 PSI! Designed to reduce waste storage and hauling expenses, the VC100 handles both wet and dry waste with no leakage.
Eliminate vermin, odor, and unsightly waste areas with this cutting edge vertical outdoor compactor. Whether your waste needs are big or small, the VC100 is designed to meet all of your challenges, as it comes available with 2, 4, or 6 yard containers! It can be ground or chute fed, depending on the needs of your business.
Safe and Simple Operation
The VC100 Vertical Compactor is safe and easy to use. Simply open the loading door, place the waste into the container, close the door, and push the start button. The incredibly efficient cycle time of this 6 yard vertical compactor allows you to insert more waste at a faster rate. Safety switches disable the machine when the loading doors are open, preventing injury during operation. The key lock controls prevent both unsafe and unauthorized operation. All controls are UL listed and the VC100 meets or exceeds all ANSI and OSHA standards.
- The VC100’s innovative design allows it to be a ground fed or a chute fed system from any angle
- Reduces waste disposal and hauling costs
- Container present lights to assist haulers
- Improves your business’s appearance and workplace safety
- Saves time and labor, making your operation more profitable
- Minimum space required for operation
- Four container size options to suit your needs
- Remote pendant for easy operation
- Automatic closing plate to eliminate trash piling up on top of ram
Need to order parts for your baler or compactor? Click Here!
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the VC100 Vertical Compactor? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- 10.75″ RAM PENETRATION
- (2)3″ X 23.00″ STROKE CYLINDERS
- 28,274# RAM FORCE @ 2000 PSI
- 5.5 GPM HI/LOW PUMP
- VOLTAGE: 208 VAC 3 PHASE
- MOTOR: 2 HP
- MOTOR FLA: 7.5 AMPS
- OPERATION @100%: 9.5 AMPS
- MINIMUM DISCONNECT: FOLLOW LOCAL CODE
- MINIMUM FUSE SIZE: FOLLOW LOCAL CODE
- CONTROL VOLTAGE: 24 VDC
- MINIMUM WIRE SIZE: 14 GA.
- PLUG: N/A
- LOADING DOOR OPENING: 27.69″x 46.63″ (703 mm x 1,185 mm)
- CONTAINER HEIGHTS 4 yd and 6 yd: 39″ (991 mm) – 64.96″ (1,650 mm)
- OVERALL HEIGHT: 74.82″ (1,900 mm), 86.57″ (2,298 mm), 101.98″ (2,590 mm)
- OVERALL WIDTH: 89.5″ (2,273 mm)
- OVERALL DEPTH: 90.00″ (2,286 mm)
- LOADING HEIGHT: 38.25″ (997 mm), 51″ (1,295 mm), 65″ (1,651 mm)
- RAM FACE: 44.63″ (1,134 mm) x 33.75″ (857 mm)
- OIL RESERVOIR CAPACITY: 12.5 Gallons
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on any make and model of outdoor compactor. It uses current sensor technology to provide an accurate determination of fullness levels. Insite will contact the hauler when the compactor is nearly full, eliminating unnecessary hauls and waste expenses!