Benefits Of Leasing A Baler Or Compactor
The benefits of using a recycling baler or compactor for your business are well documented. Both provide an immediate ROI with a new recycling revenue stream or costs savings on labor and hauling. And, both help to provide a safe work environment free of fire and safety hazards, pilferage, vermin, and odors.
But, what if your current budget situation does not lend itself to purchasing? If you want to own the equipment in the long term, renting may not be your first choice, either. Did you know Harmony partners with third party reputable lease companies to help you secure your equipment in a fast and affordable way?
Here are some of the benefits of leasing equipment with Harmony:
- You get the equipment you need now, with no necessary capital expenditure request.
- Fast application time – only 2-4 business hours when less than $100,000.
- Applying does not affect credit score.
- No payments for 90 days.
- Discount on pricing and rate during term.
- Available in all 50 states.
- No down payment required.
- Unlike renting, when the contract is over, you own the equipment.
- Leasing qualifies for Section 179 tax incentives; you can claim the entire asset value in one year, instead of depreciated over time.
- Harmony’s special leases are available in both the U.S. and Canada!
Special Lease Promotion At Harmony Enterprises!
Harmony Enterprises is currently running a special lease promotion outlining the benefits of leasing, but also passing the immediate savings on to you! Below are the five pieces of recycling and waste handling equipment we are offering with this exciting lease promotion.
36 Months=$211/Mo. 48 Months=$164/Mo. 60 Months=$136/Mo.
- Save 75% on trash costs and 30% on liner use
- 11:1 compaction ratio
- “No Touch” Automatic Loading Door
- Quiet 10 Second Cycle Time
- “No Rust” Stainless Steel Chamber
- 4 Color LED Status Light
- Light, Medium, & Heavy Cube Weight Selector Switch
- Portable Wheeled Waste Cube
- Variety Of Styles & Colors To Match Any Décor
- Optional Food Tray & Wireless Monitoring
- One SmartPack Bag Of Waste=10-12 Normal Bags!
36 Months=$429/Mo. 48 Months=$335/Mo. 60 Months=$278/Mo.
- Charge Opening: 28” x 47”
- Container Size: 2, 4, or 6 cu yds.
- Compaction Ratio: 4 to 1
- Loading: Ground Or Chute Fed
- Liquid Tight For Wet/Dry Waste
- Ground Or Chute Fed From Any Angle
- Container Present Lights To Assist Haulers
- Minimum Space Required For Operation
- Remote Pendant For Easy Operation
- Automatic Closing Plate To Eliminate Trash Piling Up On Top Of Ram
36 Months=$312/Mo. 48 Months=$243/Mo. 60 Months=$202/Mo.
- Bale Size: 30”x 60” ≤ 51”
- Bale Wt. (OCC): ≤ 1,100 lbs.
- Fast 52 Second Cycle Time
- Heavy-duty 6” Cylinder
- 56,550 lbs. Of Ram Force
- Adjustable Bale Maximizer Timer
- Standard Voltage Disconnect
- Bale Full Light And Shutoff
- Bale Height Adjustment Selector
- Bale Aluminum, Cardboard, Plastic, Paper, Non-Ferrous, & More!
36 Months=$282/Mo. 48 Months=$219/Mo. 60 Months=$182/Mo.
- Bale Size: 30”x 60”x 51”
- Bale Wt. (OCC): ≤ 1,000 lbs.
- Overall Height: 147”
- Economical Light-Duty Baler
- Fast Cycle Time Of 45 seconds
- Durable 6″ Hydraulic Cylinder
- Large 24” x 60” Loading Door Opening
- Full Hinge Lower Door Construction
- Enclosed Counterbalance For Upper Door
- Six Slots For Tying Bales
- Heavy-duty Motor
- Makes Mill-Sized Cardboard Bales
36 Months=$498/Mo. 48 Months=$388/Mo. 60 Months=$322/Mo.
- Bale Size: 40”x 72” ≤ 40”
- Bale Wt. (OCC): ≤ 1,300 lbs.
- Overall Height: 137”
- Large Opening For Big Boxes
- Fast 29 Second Cycle Time
- Large 40 x 72 x 40 Inch Charge Chamber
- Bale 2,000 lbs. of Cardboard An Hour
- 7″ cylinder & 20 HP Heavy-Duty Motor
- Can Ship Upright
- Small 8 x 8 foot Operating Space
As with all of our equipment and service, Harmony provides the Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership combined with a True Partnership Approach. We use our Proven Process to ensure your complete satisfaction. To take advantage of this lease promotion, please contact our Sales Department directly at [email protected], call us at (507) 886-6666.