Ideal For: Offices, Hotels/Motels, Manufacturing Facilities, Hospitals, Chain Stores, Restaurants, Department Stores, Other Industrial/Commercial Applications
The P200 is the 2 yard Vertical Compactor that reduces waste and hauling expenses!
Harmony's P200 2 Yard Vertical Compactor eliminates vermin and odor problems while eliminating leakage associated with wet waste. There is no need for special material handling equipment. With the P200, you reduce the space required for your waste storage and eliminate unsightly waste.
Safe and Simple to Operate
The P200 2 Yard Vertical Compactor's operation is safe and simple. Just open the loading door, toss the waste into the container, close the door, and push the start button. The compactor cycles automatically and is ready for more waste in 28 seconds. The unique counter-balanced loading door is easy to open. Safety switches disable the machine when the loading door is open, preventing injury during operation. The key lock controls prevent both unsafe and unauthorized operation. All controls are UL listed and the Power Packer meets or exceeds all ANSI and OSHA standards.
Superior Design and Superior Performance
The dual cylinders produce 28,300 lbs. of ram pressure. Compaction pressure is held until the next time you need to load the Power Packer. The end result is more room to load more solid waste.
Other Outstanding Features
The P200 is unique in that it requires a minimal operational footprint and is easily accessible. The P200 can also be powered by Harmony's SunPak Solar Option, making it a more sustainable solution for your business.
- Reduces waste disposal costs
- Improves your business appearance and increases workplace safety
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
Need to order parts for your baler or compactor? Click Here!
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the P200 2 Yard Vertical Compactor? Contact Us Today!
- Container Capacity: 2 Cubic Yard
- Ram Face: 48″ (1,219 mm) x 27″ (686 mm)
- Ram Pressure @ 2000: 21,200 lbs. (9,616 kg)
- Cycle Time: 42 seconds
- Twin Cylinders: 3″ (76 mm) Bore, 1.5 (38 mm) Rod, 37.25″ (952 mm) Stroke
- Motor: 2 HP, TEFC
- Pump: Two Stage
- Electric Power: 115/230V-1PH-60 Hz
- Oil Capacity: 5 Gallons
- Loading Door Opening: 85″ (2,160 mm) x 24″ (610 mm)
- Overall Height: 102″ (2,590 mm)
- Container Height: 47″ (1,190 mm)
- Overall Width: 101″ (2,570 mm)
- Overall Depth: 58″ (1,470 mm)
- Shipping Weight – Compactor: 3,164 lbs. (1,435 Kg)
- Shipping Weight – Container: 820 lbs. (372 Kg)
- Air Sanitizer
- 3 Phase Power Unit
- Through The Wall Chutes
- Additional Colors Available
- Right/Left Side Control Panel
- Front or Rear loading Container
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on any make and model of outdoor compactor. It uses current sensor technology to provide an accurate determination of fullness levels. Insite will contact the hauler when the compactor is nearly full, eliminating unnecessary hauls and waste expenses!