Recycle Systems works with everyone from government entities, to small and medium businesses and large recycling centers. Steve Anderson, who works in Industrial Equipment Sales for Recycle Systems states, “We can help anyone who is generating enough waste, cardboard, or plastic to need waste and recycling equipment to help manage it.” Steve shared a story about one of his customers, who recently installed a Harmony trash compactor to create an effective management solution.
A large national upscale clothing store, based in a downtown Seattle location, had challenges with their waste management. With a service-parking garage, they received clothing and supplies in the store, but had to walk down stairs to the landing area to dispose of the trash in the bins. They had eight bins total, and the area was extremely tight for space. During the holidays and other busy times, there was simply not enough room for staff to move them around.
Steve did an on-site visit and saw their challenges first-hand. He found a solution that made all the difference in the store’s overall efficiency. Recycle Systems installed a P200 Trash Compactor with a rear chute that was elevated up in the department store’s waste management area. Now staff did not have to walk all the way down the stairs to dispose of their trash, which made the environment safer and more productive. It also reduced the eight trash bins that they previously had, down to just four bins, freeing up valuable space. Getting this department store the right trash compactor saved them labor, space, time, and money.
- Walking down stairs to dispose of trash was time consuming and posed safety risks
- Eight trash bins took up valuable space
- Harmony Enterprises P200 Trash Compactor with elevated rear chute
- Staff did not have to walk down stairs to dispose of trash (safer and more productive)
- Reduced eight bins down to four, freeing up valuable space
- Saved the department store labor, space, time, and money