Why Harmony? Harmony Enterprises manufactures the widest range of long lasting innovative waste & recycling solutions with a true partnership approach!
The C100 1 Yard Stationary Compactor is the small compactor that saves!
- Charge Opening: 48” x 37”
- Charge Capacity: 1 cu yd.
- Ram Force: 28,274 lbs.
- Compaction Ratio: 4 to 1
Ideal For: Retail stores, hospitality businesses, high-rise buildings, pharmacies, big box stores, convenient stores, schools & universities, medical facilities, & other industrial or commercial applications!
Features of the C100 1 Yard Stationary Compactor:
- Fast 36 second cycle time
- Durable twin 3" hydraulic cylinders
- 11" ram penetration
- Non-stick nylatron ram guide system
- Multi-cycle functionality
- Auto/manual selector
- Allen-Bradley electrical components
- PLC controlled
- 15' hydraulic hoses to power unit
- 15' umbilical on control pennant
- Removable access panel (on both sides)
- Variety of container sizes - 10-40 cu yds.
- ISO grade 22 super hydraulic oil
- Minimal operational footprint
- Optional low oil sensor/oil pressure gauge for easy maintenance
- UL listed control panel
- Meets or exceeds OSHA or ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the C100 1 Yard Stationary Compactor:
- Can be ground or chute fed
- Multiple feeding configuration options (see product literature)
- Easy access loading
- Easy access for maintenance
- This mini compactor takes up little space in waste corral
- Saves your business time and money
- Increases operational safety
- Reduces vermin, odor, fire hazards, and pilferage
Learn about all of Harmony's commercial compactors in this helpful post: https://harmony1.com/commercial-compactors-by-harmony/
This post answers consumer questions about what a compactor is and how they can help to make your business more profitable: https://harmony1.com/what-is-a-compactor/
Need help understanding stationary compactor configurations? We can help! https://harmony1.com/understanding-compactor-configurations/
Contact Us Today!
Fill out this form to request a free quote, site review, or get more information.
Charge Opening: 48″ x 37″
Charge Capacity: 1 Cubic Yard
Ram Face: 47.63″ x 25.69″ x 3/8″ Plate
Floor: 3/8″ Plate/Channels
Sides: 1/4″ Plate/Channels
Breaker Bar: 6″ x 6″ x 5/8″ Tube
Ram Penetration: 11″
Cylinder: Twin 3″ x 32″ Stroke
Ram Force: 28,274# @ 2000 psi
Pump: 5.5 GPM Hi/Low
Oil Capacity: 15 Gallons (57L)
Motor FLA: 7.5 amps
Operation @ (100%): 9.5 amps
Control Voltage: 24VDC
- Loading Height: 47″ (1,194 mm)
- Overall Height: 52″ (1,318 mm)
- Length: 70.5″ (1,791 mm)
- Width: 61.5″ (1,562 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 2,200 lbs. (998 Kg)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on any make and model of outdoor compactor. It uses current sensor technology to provide an accurate determination of fullness levels. Insite will contact the hauler when the compactor is nearly full, eliminating unnecessary hauls and waste expenses!