Ideal For: Small Apartments, Hospitals/Nursing Homes
Do you need help with waste compaction in your apartment, office, hospital, or nursing home?
The AC30 Apartment Compactor not only gets the job done, it saves you money in the process. It is a smaller, yet just as efficient solution to your waste problems.
The AC30 Indoor Packer is ideally suited for applications in apartment buildings, hospitals, nursing homes, office buildings, and anywhere where space is limited.
This small apartment compactor has a one-sided container connection system as a standard feature on every machine. This allows the user to easily connect and disconnect the containers to the compactor simply by pulling one lever.
Need help deciding which compactor is best for you? Read more!
- Reduces waste disposal costs
- Improves your business appearance and increases workplace safety
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the AC30 Indoor Packer? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- Container Capacity: 2.25 cu. yds.
- Charge Size: .35 cu. yds.
- Ram Pressure @ 2,000: 25,134 lbs. (11,401 kg)
- Cycle Time: 31 seconds
- Cylinder: 4″ bore (102 mm), 2″ rod (51 mm), 30.25″ stroke (768 mm)
- Motor: 2 horesepower, TEFC
- Pump: Two-stage
- Oil Capacity: 3 gallons
- Electrical Power: 115/230 volt, 1 phase, 60 hz
- Charge Opening: 24″ x 30″ (610 mm x 762 mm)
- Overall Height: 68.5″ (1,740 mm)
- Overall Depth: 70.25″ (1,784 mm)
- Overall Width: 46″ (1,168 mm)
- Shipping Height: 68.5″ (1,740 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 760 lbs. (345 kg)
- Overall Height: 78.5″ (1,994 mm)
- Overall Depth: 82.5″ (2,096 mm)
- Overall Width: 44.75″ (1,137 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 740 lbs. (336 kg)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all Indoor Compactors and sends alert emails and texts when the units need to be emptied or serviced. This creates extra time for your staff to do other important work and saves on trash related accessories.