Ideal For: Small Apartments, Hospitals/Nursing Homes
The AC30 Apartment Compactor is a smaller, but incredibly efficient solution to waste management!
- Charge Opening: 24” x 30”
- Waste Container Size: 2.25 cu yds
- Ram Force: 41,353 lbs
- Compaction Ratio: 4 to 1
- One-sided container connection system as a standard feature
- Efficient 2 HP TEFC motor
- Fast 31 second cycle time
- Durable 4" cylinder and 2" rod
- Small operational area requirements
- Powerful 4:1 compaction ratio
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI safety standards
- Safe and simple operation, maintenance, and cleaning
- Users can easily connect and disconnect the containers
- Store more waste in your container
- Reduces the need for extra hauling of waste
- Reduces your monthly costs for you and your tenants
- Helps to reduce odor, vermin, fire, and safety hazards
Chute fed waste systems like this apartment compactor allow building managers to reduce waste costs for themselves and their tenants. They also provide an enclosed disposal system that eliminates issues related to safety and pilferage commonly associated with traditional open top waste systems.
The AC30 Indoor Apartment Compactor is ideally suited for applications in apartment buildings, hospitals, nursing homes, office buildings, and anywhere where space is limited.
Customer Case Studies:
Interested in saving on your waste handling costs or need help deciding which compactor is best for you? Read more!
Need information, pricing, or leasing options for the AC30 Indoor Packer? Contact Us Today!
- Container Capacity: 2.25 cu. yds.
- Charge Size: .35 cu. yds.
- Ram Pressure @ 2,000: 25,134 lbs. (11,401 kg)
- Cycle Time: 31 seconds
- Cylinder: 4″ bore (102 mm), 2″ rod (51 mm), 30.25″ stroke (768 mm)
- Motor: 2 horesepower, TEFC
- Pump: Two-stage
- Oil Capacity: 3 gallons
- Electrical Power: 115/230 volt, 1 phase, 60 hz
- Charge Opening: 24″ x 30″ (610 mm x 762 mm)
- Overall Height: 68.5″ (1,740 mm)
- Overall Depth: 70.25″ (1,784 mm)
- Overall Width: 46″ (1,168 mm)
- Shipping Height: 68.5″ (1,740 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 760 lbs. (345 kg)
- Overall Height: 78.5″ (1,994 mm)
- Overall Depth: 82.5″ (2,096 mm)
- Overall Width: 44.75″ (1,137 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 740 lbs. (336 kg)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all Indoor Compactors and sends alert emails and texts when the units need to be emptied or serviced. This creates extra time for your staff to do other important work and saves on trash related accessories.