Why Harmony? Harmony Enterprises manufactures the widest range of long lasting innovative waste & recycling solutions with a true partnership approach!
The AC30 Apartment Compactor is the smaller, efficient solution to waste management!
- Charge Opening: 24” x 30”
- Waste Container Size: 2.25 cu yds.
- Ram Force: 41,353 lbs.
- Compaction Ratio: 4 to 1
Ideal For: Apartment waste areas where overall space is limited and you need a solution to extra tight space problems. They are used in places where trash space is limited, such as apartment buildings, high-rise buildings, office developments, hotels, medical facilities, parking garages, restaurants, multi-tenant buildings, retail stores, & other industrial or commercial applications!
AC30 Apartment Compactor Features:
- One-sided container connection system as a standard feature
- Efficient 2 HP TEFC motor
- Fast 31 second cycle time
- Durable 4" cylinder and 2" rod
- Compacts into a 2 yard container
- Small operational area requirements
- Waste container rolls easily to outside holding area
- Efficient hydraulic system
- Powerful 4:1 compaction ratio
- Meets or exceeds OSHA or ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
AC30 Apartment Compactor Benefits:
- Safe and simple operation, maintenance, and cleaning
- Minimizes man-power for waste handling
- Easily accessible pumps and controls for maintenance
- Users can easily connect and disconnect the containers
- Store more waste in your container
- Reduces the need for extra hauling of waste
- Reduces your monthly costs for you and your tenants
- Helps to reduce odor, vermin, fire, and safety hazards
Chute fed waste systems like this AC30 allow building managers to reduce waste costs for themselves and their tenants. They also provide an enclosed disposal system that eliminates issues related to safety and pilferage commonly associated with traditional open top waste systems.
Contact Us Today!
Fill out this form to request a free quote, site review, or get more information.
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all Indoor Compactors and sends alert emails and texts when the units need to be emptied or serviced. This creates extra time for your staff to do other important work and saves on trash related accessories.