Ideal For: Transfer Stations, Super Markets, Hotels/Motels, Department Stores, Manufacturing Facilities, Colleges or Universities, Military Bases, Industrial/Commercial Sites, Shopping Centers
The P6FL 6 Yard Front Load Compactor is designed to handle your wet or dry waste efficiently to save you money!
Cut your waste bill by compacting your waste with our 6 yard front load compactor, the P6FL. With more than 25,000 lbs. of packing force, the P6FL 6 Yard Front Load Compactor compacts waste tightly. Your waste hauler stops far less often, and as a result, you save money.
Superior Design for Superior Performance
When you need a high capacity 6 yard outdoor compactor with front load capability, the P6FL offers superior performance. Loading height is only 38 inches, and the unique counter-balanced loading door is easy to open. The freestanding power unit can be placed at the most convenient location near the P6FL.
Safe and Simple to Operate Operation is safe and simple
Open the loading door, toss waste into the large one cubic yard hopper, close the door, and push the start button. The P6FL cycles automatically and is ready for more waste in 20 seconds. Safety features including a dual interlock system on the loading door and keylock controls prevent both unsafe and unauthorized operation. All controls are UL listed and the compactor meets or exceeds all ANSI and OSHA standards.
The Affordable Alternative
Representing over 35 years of experience in designing and manufacturing efficient and durable waste compaction equipment, the P6FL compactor is your affordable alternative to high waste bills.
Features OF THE P6FL COMPACTOR:
- Standard Brown Finish: Custom Colors Available
- Dual Safety Interlock
- Hydraulic interlock prevents operation when loading door is open
- Mechanical interlock prevents opening of door during compaction cycle
- Leak-proof container to 17″
- Protective power unit cover
- Optional oil heater
- Optional 208/230/460 Volt Three Phase, 60HZ
- Optional longer hose lengths
More case studies here:
- Reduces waste disposal costs
- Improves your business appearance and increases workplace safety
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
- Liquid-tight design means that both “wet” and “dry” waste can be compacted
Need to order parts for your baler or compactor? Click Here!
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the P6FL 6 Yard Front Load Compactor? Contact Us Today!
- Container Capacity: 6 cubic yards
- Overall Dimensions Length: 103″ (2,620 mm), Width 80.5″ (2,045 mm), Height 62 1/2″ (1,590 mm)
- Loading Chamber Size: 1 cubic yard
- Loading Chamber Opening Length: 27″ (686 mm), Width 53 1/2″ (1,360 mm)
- Loading Chamber Height: 38″ (970 mm)
- Ram Face Width: 53″ (1,346 mm), Height 44 1/2″ (1,130 mm)
- Ram Penetration: 0-14″ (0-356 mm)
- Hydraulic System Pressure: 1,800 PSI
- Packing Force: 25,450 lbs. (11,544 kg)
- Power Unit
- Electric Motor: 2 HP 115/230 Volt Single Phase, 60 Hz
- Control Panel: Key Switch, Start and Stop Button
- Hydraulic Pump: 2 Stage
- Hydraulic Reservoir: 15 Gallons
- Hydraulic Hoses: 13′ with quick disconnect couplers
- Hydraulic Cylinders: Twin 3″ (76 mm) Bore, 1.5″ (38 mm) Rod, 16.25″ (413 mm) Stroke
- Cycle Time: 20 Seconds
- Shipping Weight: 2,300lbs (1,043 kg)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on any make and model of outdoor compactor. It uses current sensor technology to provide an accurate determination of fullness levels. Insite will contact the hauler when the compactor is nearly full, eliminating unnecessary hauls and waste expenses!