Why Harmony? Harmony Enterprises manufactures the widest range of long lasting innovative waste & recycling solutions with a true partnership approach!
When you need a large heavy duty stationary compactor, nothing measures up to the C300!
- Charge Opening: 60” x 60”
- Charge Capacity: 3 cu yds.
- Ram Force: 56,548 lbs.
- Compaction Ratio: 4 to 1
Ideal For: Retail stores, hospitality businesses, high-rise buildings, pharmacies, big box stores, convenient stores, schools & universities, medical facilities, & other industrial or commercial applications!
Features of the C300 3 Yard Stationary Compactor:
- Efficient 74 second cycle time
- Durable 6" hydraulic cylinder
- 12" ram penetration
- 6″ x 6″ x 5/8″ boxed angle breaker bar
- Non-stick nylatron ram guide system
- All steel plate construction- no thin gauge options
- Power unit weather cover
- 15 HP TEFC motor
- Allen-Bradley electrical components
- PLC controlled
- 15' hydraulic hoses to power unit
- 15' umbilical on control pennant
- Removable access panel
- Variety of container sizes - 10-40 cu yards
- ISO grade 22 super hydraulic oil
- Oil pressure gauge
- Optional low oil sensor
- UL listed control panel
- Meets or exceeds OSHA or ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the C300 3 Yard Stationary Compactor:
- Can be ground or chute fed
- Multiple feeding configurations (see product literature)
- Easy access loading
- Easy access for maintenance
- Takes up little space in waste corral
- Saves your business time and money
- Increases operational safety
- Reduces vermin, odor, fire hazards, and pilferage
This post answers consumer questions about what a compactor is and how they can help to make your business more profitable: https://harmony1.com/what-is-a-compactor/
Need help understanding stationary compactor configurations? We can help! https://harmony1.com/understanding-compactor-configurations/
Contact Us Today!
Fill out this form to request a free quote, site review, or get more information.
- Charge Opening: 60″ x 60″ (1525mm x 1525mm)
- Ram Face: 59 3/4″ x 29″ with 1/2″ Plate (1518mm x 737mm x 13mm)
- Floor: 1/2″ Plate (13mm)
- Sides 1/4″ Plate: 6″Channel
- Breaker Bar: 6″ x 6″ x 5/8″ Boxed Angle
- Ram Penetration: 12″ (305mm)
- Cylinder: 6″ (152mm) Bore, 72″ (1829mm) Stroke
- Ram Force: 56,548 Lbs. @ 2000 PSI
- Cycle Time: 74 Seconds
- Motor: 15HP 208/230/460Volt, TEFC
- Pump: 12 GPM
- Oil Capacity: 60 Gallons (227L)
- Loading Height: 49″ (1,245 mm)
- Overall Height: 55″ (1,397 mm)
- Length: 166″ (4,216 mm)
- Width: 73.25″ (1,861 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 5300 lbs. (2,404Kg)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on any make and model of outdoor compactor. It uses current sensor technology to provide an accurate determination of fullness levels. Insite will contact the hauler when the compactor is nearly full, eliminating unnecessary hauls and waste expenses!