Ideal For: Offices, Hotels/Motels, Manufacturing Facilities, Hospitals, Chain Stores, Restaurants, Department Stores, Other Industrial/Commercial Applications
When you desire performance, versatility, reliability, and value from your stationary compactor, nothing measures up to the C300 Stationary 3 Yard Compactor!
The C300 isn’t just another stationary 3 yard compactor. Like all other Harmony Enterprises' balers and compactors, it is designed, built, and backed by the best in the business.
The C300 is a heavy duty stationary compactor that meets all national electrical codes and the electrical system carries the UL Label. The C300’s rugged construction and versatility allows the user to tailor it to their specific needs.
This large stationary compactor is ideal for all commercial and medium industrial situations. It leads the industry with features such as: a large 60″ x 60″ charge opening, and comes standard with a 15HP TEFC motor. It can be configured with different power sources, hoppers, and walk-on ramps.
If you are looking for high-efficiency, value, and total reliability, look to the leader in solid waste reduction; look to Harmony Enterprises and our C300 3 Yard Compactor.
All of Harmony's stationary compactors can be configured to be fed in a multitude of ways, depending on what is the most cost effective and practical for your specific business. Let Harmony's professional and knowledgeable sales team help you determine which method is best for you.
Meets ANSI Standard Z245.1.
- Reduces waste disposal costs
- Loaded with extra features not found in comparable stationary compactors
- Improves your business appearance and increases workplace safety
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
Need to order parts for your baler or compactor? Click Here!
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the C300 Stationary Outdoor Compactor? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- Charge Opening: 60″ x 60″ (1525mm x 1525mm)
- Ram Face: 59 3/4″ x 29″ with 1/2″ Plate (1518mm x 737mm x 13mm)
- Floor: 1/2″ Plate (13mm)
- Sides 1/4″ Plate: 6″Channel
- Breaker Bar: 6″ x 6″ x 5/8″ Boxed Angle
- Ram Penetration: 12″ (305mm)
- Cylinder: 6″ (152mm) Bore, 72″ (1829mm) Stroke
- Ram Force: 56,548 Lbs. @ 2000 PSI
- Cycle Time: 74 Seconds
- Motor: 15HP 208/230/460Volt, TEFC
- Pump: 12 GPM
- Oil Capacity: 60 Gallons (227L)
- Loading Height: 49″ (1,245 mm)
- Overall Height: 55″ (1,397 mm)
- Length: 166″ (4,216 mm)
- Width: 73.25″ (1,861 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 5300 lbs. (2,404Kg)
- Enclosed Doghouse With Door and Safety Interlock
- Enclosed Doghouse for Chutes
- Side Loading Hopper
- Rear Loading Hopper with 42″ lip, railing and walk-on ramp, with 18″ extension
- Above with gate & security interlock switch
- Security Door & Frame
- Remote Control with 13′ Cord
- Reservoir Oil Heater
- Power Unit Weather Cover
- 10 HP Single Phase Motor & Pump Assembly
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on any make and model of outdoor compactor. It uses current sensor technology to provide an accurate determination of fullness levels. Insite will contact the hauler when the compactor is nearly full, eliminating unnecessary hauls and waste expenses!