Why Harmony? Harmony Enterprises manufactures the widest range of long lasting innovative waste & recycling solutions with a true partnership approach!
The C200 Stationary 2 Yard Compactor is the ideal mid-sized stationary trash compactor!
- Charge Opening: 60” x 42”
- Charge Capacity: 2 cu yds.
- Ram Force: 35,343 lbs.
- Compaction Ratio: 4 to 1
Ideal For: Retail stores, hospitality businesses, high-rise buildings, pharmacies, big box stores, convenient stores, schools & universities, medical facilities, & other industrial or commercial applications!
Features of the C200 2 Yard Stationary Compactor:
- Fast 38 second cycle time
- Durable 5" hydraulic cylinder with 3" rod
- 12" ram penetration
- Non-stick Nylatron ram guide system
- All steel plate construction- no thin gauge options
- Power unit weather cover
- 10 HP 3 phase motor & pump assembly
- Allen-Bradley electrical components
- PLC controlled
- 15' hydraulic hoses to power unit
- 15' umbilical on control pennant
- Removable access panel
- Variety of container sizes - 10-40 cu yards
- ISO grade 22 super hydraulic oil
- Minimal operational footprint
- Oil pressure gauge
- Optional low oil sensor
- UL listed control panel
- Meets or exceeds OSHA or ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the C200 2 Yard Stationary Compactor:
- Can be ground or chute fed
- Multiple feeding configurations (see product literature)
- Easy access loading
- Easy access for maintenance
- Takes up little space in waste corral
- Saves your business time and money
- Makes your business more profitable
- Increases operational safety
- Reduces vermin, odor, fire hazards, and pilferage
Learn about all of Harmony's commercial compactors in this helpful post: https://harmony1.com/commercial-compactors-by-harmony/
This post answers consumer questions about what a compactor is and how they can help to make your business more profitable: https://harmony1.com/what-is-a-compactor/
Need help understanding stationary compactor configurations? We can help! https://harmony1.com/understanding-compactor-configurations/
Contact Us Today!
Fill out this form to request a free quote, site review, or get more information.
- Charge Opening: 60″ x 42″ (1525mm x 1070mm)
- Floor: 1/2″ Plate (13mm)
- Ram Face: 59 3/4″ x 29″ with 1/2″ Plate (1518mm x 737mm x 13mm)
- Sides 1/4″ Plate: 3/16″ Plate w/ 6″ Channels
- Breaker Bar: 6″ x 6″ x 5/8″ Boxed Angle
- Ram Penetration: 12″ (305mm)
- Cylinder: 5″ (127mm) Bore, 54″ (1372mm) Stroke, 3″ (76mm) Rod
- Ram Force: 35,343 Lbs. @ 1800 PSI
- Cycle Time: 38 Seconds
- Motor: 10 HP 208/230/460Volt, TEFC
- Pump: 12 GPM
- Oil Capacity: 30 Gallons (114L)
- Loading Height: 49″ (1,245 mm)
- Overall Height: 55″ (1,397 mm)
- Length: 130″ (3,302 mm)
- Width: 73.25″ (1,861 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 4,980 lbs. (2,259 Kg)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on any make and model of outdoor compactor. It uses current sensor technology to provide an accurate determination of fullness levels. Insite will contact the hauler when the compactor is nearly full, eliminating unnecessary hauls and waste expenses!