At Harmony Enterprises, we pride ourselves in making equipment that truly stands the test of time. We enjoy hearing stories from our customers about the longevity of our products, even after extremely heavy use. Here is one recent example we wanted to share.
Kwik Trip Compactor Retires After Two Decades
Harmony Enterprises recently replaced its own compactor after over twenty years of service at a local Kwik Trip. Two decades ago, Harmony Enterprises installed a 20 cubic yard self-contained compactor at Kwik Trip located in Lacrosse, WI. After twenty plus years of service, the steel finally showed signs of fatigue. Just last month, we installed a new Model HEI-200-30 (30 Cubic Yard) self-contained compactor complete with walk-on deck & hopper for easy loading.
Harmony’s self-contained compactors are guaranteed not to leak and incorporate the latest design improvements as standard.
- PLC controlled power unit
- 80% & 100% indicator lights
- 6” fluid sump with twin 4” discharge ports
- No electrical, no problem. Harmony can provide a compactor that is either solar power or runs on a gas powered generator.
- For those unique applications, Harmony Enterprises can custom design and incorporate a hydraulic dumpster or cart tipper.
Thank you Kwik Trip for your business and loyalty over the years! We know that you will love the new self-contained compactor and it’s latest design improvements even more than your previous compactor!