Ideal For: Transfer Stations, Super Markets, Hotels/Motels, Department Store,s Manufacturing Facilitie,s Colleges or Universities, Military Bases, Industrial/Commercial Sites, Shopping Centers
The P4FL 4 Yard Front Load Compactor's liquid-tight design means that both “wet” and “dry” waste can be compacted and held in a neat and sanitary fashion!
Self-Contained Compactor Performance to Save You Money
Cut your waste bill by compacting your waste with our 4 Yard Front Load Compactor! With more than 25,000 pounds of packing force, this 4 yard outdoor compactor compacts waste tightly. Your waste hauler stops far less often, and as a result, you save money.
Superior Design for Superior Performance
The P4FL offers a functionally superior design for optimum performance. Loading height is only 38 inches, and the unique counter-balanced loading door is easy to open. The freestanding power unit can be placed at the most convenient location near this outstanding 4 yard outdoor compactor.
Safe and Simple to Operate
Operation of this 4 yard outdoor front load compactor is safe and simple. Open the loading door, toss waste into the large one cubic yard hopper, close the door, and push the start button. The P4FL cycles automatically and is ready for more waste in 20 seconds. Safety features including a dual interlock system on the loading door and key lock controls prevent both unsafe and unauthorized operation. All controls are UL listed and the P4FL meets or exceeds all ANSI and OSHA standards.
The Affordable Alternative
Representing over 35 years of experience in designing and manufacturing efficient and durable waste compaction equipment, the self-contained compactor is your affordable alternative to high waste bills.
Features OF THe P4FL COMPACTOR:
- Standard Brown Finish: Custom Colors Available
- Dual Safety Interlock
- Hydraulic interlock prevents operation when loading door is open
- Mechanical interlock prevents opening of door during compaction cycle
- Leak-proof container to 17″
- Protective power unit cover
- Optional oil heater
- Optional three phase 208/230/460 Volt
- Optional longer hose lengths
Read these case studies about how the P4FL is helping businesses save time and money:
- Reduces waste disposal costs
- Improves your business appearance and increases workplace safety
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
- Liquid-tight design means that both “wet” and “dry” waste can be compacted
Need to order parts for your baler or compactor? Click Here!
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the P4FL 4 Yard Front Load Compactor? Contact Us Today!
- Container Capacity: 4 cubic yards
- Overall Dimensions: Length 91″ (2,310 mm), Width 80 1/2″ (2,050 mm), Height 62 1/2″ (1,590 mm)
- Loading Chamber Size: 1 cubic yard
- Loading Chamber Opening Length: 27″ (686 mm), Width 53 1/2″ (1,360 mm)
- Loading Chamber Height: 38″ (970 mm)
- Ram Face Width: 53″ (1,346 mm), Height 44 1/2″ (1,130 mm)
- Ram Penetration: 0-14″ (0-356 mm)
- Hydraulic System Pressure: 1800 PSI
- Packing Force: 25,450 Pounds (11,544 kg)
- Electric Motor: 2 HP 115/230 Volt Single Phase, 60 Hz
- Control Panel: Key Switch, Start and Stop Button
- Hydraulic Pump: 2 Stage
- Hydraulic Reservoir: 15 Gallons
- Hydraulic Hoses: 13′ With Quick Disconnect Couplers
- Hydraulic Cylinders: Twin 3″ (76 mm) Bore, 1.5″ (38 mm) Rod, 16.25 (413 mm) Stroke
- Cycle Time: 20 seconds
- Shipping Weight: 2,200 lbs. (998 kg)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on any make and model of outdoor compactor. It uses current sensor technology to provide an accurate determination of fullness levels. Insite will contact the hauler when the compactor is nearly full, eliminating unnecessary hauls and waste expenses!