Why Harmony? Harmony Enterprises manufactures the widest range of long lasting innovative waste & recycling solutions with a true partnership approach!
The P4FL 4 Yard Self Contained Compactor's liquid-tight design means that both “wet” and “dry” waste can be tightly compacted and held in a sanitary and controlled environment!
- Charge Opening: 27” x 53.5”
- Container Size: 4 cu yds.
- Ram Force: 25,450 lbs.
- Compaction Ratio: 4 to 1
Ideal For: Retail stores, restaurants, hospitality businesses, high-rise buildings, hotels, convenient stores, schools & universities, medical facilities, & other industrial or commercial applications!
Features of the P4FL 4 Yard Front Load Compactor:
- Standard Brown Finish: Custom Colors Available
- Dual Safety Interlock
- 38" loading height for easy access
- Fast 20 second cycle time
- Easy to open counter-balanced loading door
- Hydraulic interlock prevents operation with door open
- Mechanical interlock prevents door opening during use
- Key lock controls prevent unauthorized operation
- Leak-proof container to 17″
- Protective power unit cover
- Freestanding power unit for convenience
- Optional oil heater
- Optional three phase 208/230/460 Volt
- Optional longer hose lengths
- Optional compaction maximizer function
- Optional password entry controls
- All controls are UL listed
- Meets or exceeds OSHA or ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the P4FL 4 Yard Front Load Compactor:
- Tightly compacts wet or dry waste
- Your waste hauler stops far less often, saving money
- Improves your business appearance
- Increases workplace safety
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
Read these customer success stories about how the P4FL 4 yard front load compactor is helping businesses save time and money!
Industry leaders all over the world are using this compactor and many of our other 40 models of waste handling and recycling products and services for better results: https://harmony1.com/waste-management-leaders-trash/
This post highlights the use of the P4FL in hotels, for LEED certified businesses who are on the cutting edge of sustainability: https://harmony1.com/recycling-equipment-used-in-hotels/
Contact Us Today!
Fill out this form to request a free quote, site review, or get more information.
- Container Capacity: 4 cubic yards
- Overall Dimensions: Length 91″ (2,310 mm), Width 80 1/2″ (2,050 mm), Height 62 1/2″ (1,590 mm)
- Loading Chamber Size: 1 cubic yard
- Loading Chamber Opening Length: 27″ (686 mm), Width 53 1/2″ (1,360 mm)
- Loading Chamber Height: 38″ (970 mm)
- Ram Face Width: 53″ (1,346 mm), Height 44 1/2″ (1,130 mm)
- Ram Penetration: 0-14″ (0-356 mm)
- Hydraulic System Pressure: 1800 PSI
- Packing Force: 25,450 Pounds (11,544 kg)
- Electric Motor: 2 HP 115/230 Volt Single Phase, 60 Hz
- Control Panel: Key Switch, Start and Stop Button
- Hydraulic Pump: 2 Stage
- Hydraulic Reservoir: 15 Gallons
- Hydraulic Hoses: 13′ With Quick Disconnect Couplers
- Hydraulic Cylinders: Twin 3″ (76 mm) Bore, 1.5″ (38 mm) Rod, 16.25 (413 mm) Stroke
- Cycle Time: 20 seconds
- Shipping Weight: 2,200 lbs. (998 kg)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on any make and model of outdoor compactor. It uses current sensor technology to provide an accurate determination of fullness levels. Insite will contact the hauler when the compactor is nearly full, eliminating unnecessary hauls and waste expenses!