Ideal For: Health Care, Education, Food Service, Housing Complexes, Hospitality Firms, Theme Parks, Hotel Chains, Quick Serve Companies, Ocean-Going Vessels, Day Care Facilities, The Military - MARINE USE/BOAT DOCKS!
Compact your waste at the source up to 1/25th of its normal volume with the 450SS Indoor Stainless Steel Compactor!
The 4500SS Indoor Stainless Steel Compactor is the perfect answer to total waste control. Like its smaller counterpart, the 300SS, the 450SS provides even greater savings in trips to the dumpster, fewer pickups by the hauler, improved security, easier housekeeping, superior sanitation, and a quick return on your investment.
The 450SS is easy to use, saves space, and reduces labor costs. It's no wonder why this commercial indoor compactor is the choice of restaurants, hospitals, and day care facilities nationwide.
Each Power Packer, the 300SS, 450SS, and 700SS is available with a marine package, making them the ideal solution for boating waste. With this type of versatility, all three models can be used as marine compactors or dock compactors!
WHy install The 450SS INDOOR compactor?
- Dramatically lowers hauling costs
- Better security for your business and employees
- Reduces labor costs significantly
- Easier housekeeping
- Reduces opportunity for employee pilferage
- Upgrades the appearance of your property
- Lessens fire hazards and complies with health standards
- Keeping waste under control at its source
- Helps enforcing recycling programs
Check out these helpful links about our 450SS Indoor Stainless Steel Compactor:
- Reduces waste disposal costs
- Improves your business appearance and increases workplace safety
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
Need to order parts for your baler or compactor? Click Here!
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the 450SS Indoor Packer? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- Height: 78 in (1981 mm)
- Width: 28 in (711 mm)
- Depth: 30 in (762 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 55″ (1,397 mm)
- Loading Door: 24″ x 19″ (610 mm x 483 mm)
- Cube Capacity: 6 cu. ft. (170 liters)
- Reduction Ratio: up to 25:1
- Motor: 1.5 HP
- Ram Pressure: 14,137 lbs. Max. (6,412 kg)
- Cycle Time: 21 seconds
- Cylinder Size: 3″ (76 mm)
- Electric Power: 115/230 Volt
- Circuit Size: 115 V – 20 AMP, 230 V – 20 AMP
- Actual Weight: 980 lbs. (445 kg)
- Full Cube Weight: up to 250 lbs. (113 kg)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all Indoor Compactors and sends alert emails and texts when the units need to be emptied or serviced. This creates extra time for your staff to do other important work and saves on trash related accessories.