Harmony Is Often Imitated, But Never Duplicated!
Irish poet and playwright, Oscar Wilde once said, “Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.” It seems like this is more true lately than ever, with Harmony’s competition imitating our marketing content, machine design, and unique selling propositions. While we are flattered when others try to mimic our company, it is certainly true that Harmony is often imitated, but never duplicated!
Compare The Differences!
Marketing Content and Customer Resources
We encourage all of our customers to do their due diligence and shop around when looking for their next baler or compactor. That’s why we have made our website so user-friendly. Its chalk full of weekly posts and product pages that contain the latest news, trends, and information needed to make the most educated choice for your business. It is intended to be your complete waste and recycling resource for videos, case studies, blogs, success stories, and product information. It has helped us to lead the industry in domain authority and search terms, making it easier for customers to find what they need quickly.
Take one look at any of our competitors sites and you might find verbiage eerily similar to content we have posted for years. Sometimes its even taken word-for-word from our site. This “borrowed” content is just one example of how Harmony is often imitated, but never duplicated!
Machine Concept and Design
Harmony Enterprises prides itself on its ability to design and manufacture innovative waste and recycling solutions. We make many products that are simply not offered by other companies.
Products like our ExtractPack Liquid Extraction Baler are an example of this. ExtractPack is the industry standard in vertical liquid extraction balers. It has a faster cycle time, built in splash guards, painted stainless steel anywhere liquid touches the baler, and hydraulic bale eject. It has been the choice of breweries and beverage facilities for decades. Owners value the long lasting efficiency created by this liquid extraction baler that saves 7-10X on product destruction and recycling.
Competitors try to produce comparable machines at a lower price. The truth is that you can’t sacrifice quality or longevity in an effort to try to undercut the competition. You get what you pay for. In this case, imitation is indeed the cheapest form of flattery!
Every business has selling propositions that make them unique in the marketplace. Some of these take on variations, but they all come back to what makes each business special. Harmony Enterprises’ Uniques Include:
- Widest Range Of Solutions
- True Partnership Approach
Watch this quick video on what makes us unique!
There are also other important differentiators that make Harmony the industry leader in waste and recycling solutions. Here are just some more reasons of why you should choose Harmony:
- Proven Process: Harmony uses its proven process to ensure that every customer is proposed exactly the right solution for their business needs.
- Made In The U.S.A.: Our equipment is Made In The U.S.A. That means that you can rest easy, knowing that we use only U.S. steel in the fabrication of our quality products.
- Long Lasting Quality Equipment: Harmony has several case studies that prove the longevity of our equipment.
- Decades of Experience: Harmony is a third generation, family owned company with decades of experience in manufacturing, but specifically waste and recycling equipment.
- Parts Long After Sale: Almost unheard of in our industry, Harmony guarantees parts availability for up to 20 years after the manufacture date of a piece of equipment.
- Accredited: Harmony is an ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturer. This certification provides a wide array of benefits in the improvement of our processes and products.
All of these differentiators help to provide the lowest cost of ownership. Other baler and compactor manufacturers love to claim they provide the lowest cost to own their equipment, even going so far as to copy the images and paragraphs from our own posts. But, in order to make that claim, the equipment must provide value over time, not just at the time of the sale through a marked down price.
Contact The Real Deal Today!
Harmony is the “real deal” when it comes to providing you with the most informative tools for you to purchase, rent, or lease the widest range of waste and recycling machines available. These innovative balers and compactors provide an immediate ROI for your business. Combined with all of the things that separate Harmony from the competition, you can see why we are often imitated, but never duplicated!
One other simple way that we are different is that when you call Harmony’s sales team, you will talk with a live, friendly, and experienced team member with decades of industry experience.