Harmony, Minnesota has a population of 1020 people and is located down in the Southeast corner of Minnesota (about 130 miles from Minneapolis – St. Paul), but that didn’t stop the Star Tribune from writing an article about Harmony Enterprises. In the March 24, 2013, Minneapolis Star Tribune newspaper, Neal St. Anthony wrote the article “High-tech Minnesota trash handler goes global”, bringing the family-owned company of 75 employees into the spotlight.
Facts about Harmony Enterprises:
• Harmony Enterprises has a strong global presence with 40% of their sales coming from outside the United States.
• Among Harmony’s sales goals are doubling sales to $25 million over the next five years.
• Harmony’s first international sales were to Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan.
• The Minnesota Trade Office was instrumental in offering export assistance to Harmony Enterprises, especially when they first started exporting.
• Prices for Harmony’s recycling equipment ranges from $5000 to $75,000.
Read the entire article “High-tech Minnesota trash handler goes global”
Thank you to all of our customers worldwide and our dedicated staff, for helping Harmony Enterprises Inc. to achieve all we have so far! We are proud to be a small company that can make a big impact!