Now that the New Year is upon us, it is a great time to look at your recycling and waste management initiatives to see how you can improve efficiencies, maximize profits, and have a positive environmental impact. Having the right equipment and programs in place can help you reach your organizational goals!
Identify Recycling and Waste Management Equipment Needs
- Does your company have a commitment to recycling and other eco-friendly initiatives? If not, should they? Here are some ways to help start a recycling program at your workplace.
- Can your business change some of their processes to become more sustainable? Sustainable Recycling in Haiti (SRS) is a recycling company has built a lasting in Haiti while creating new jobs, cleaning streets, and contributing to healthy communities.
- Do you have the recycling and waste management equipment that best suits the type and volume of your materials and recyclables? Here are some tips on choosing between a vertical baler or a horizontal baler.
- Are there new technologies that your company could be using that would save time or money? For instance, many food courts, malls, and airports are using the SmartPack automatic trash compactor so trash is compacted right at the source, saving bags and staff time.
- Are you best utilizing your space and location of your current recycling equipment? Maybe a space-saving baler, or adding a rear chute or conveyor could help to make your processes more efficient. Learn about all of our space-saving vertical balers here.
- Are materials that could be baled taking up valuable floor space? Some versatile balers can bale anything from textiles to PET Plastics and styrofoam, and more. When the materials are baled, they are reduced in size and take up less space.
- Are you keeping your equipment running as efficiently as possible with proactive preventative maintenance plans? Reducing your equipment’s downtime with preventative maintenance will give you peace of mind all year long.
The Customer Service team at Harmony Enterprises can help to identify your needs and get the equipment that will help you to meet your waste reduction goals. If financing the equipment is an obstacle, there are options such as the leasing and rentals program, grants, and the GSA Contract. Contact us today at (507) 886-6666. We are here to help!