The System Ten Sixty vertical baler is one of Harmony Enterprise’s top selling models of recycling equipment. Our customers love it because it is both flexible and tough – but the System Ten Sixty baler has other advantages, too.
System Ten Sixty Baler- 8 Reasons why it is “bales above the rest”!
1. Versatile: The System Ten Sixty T60XD bales steel cans, plastics (HDPE milk jugs, PET Plastic, plastic bottles), aluminum cans, magazines, newspapers, corrugated cardboard, and more (Yep, even motherboards)!
2. Heavy-Duty: The durable construction throughout the System Ten Sixty is built to withstand 235,620 pounds of force. The dual hydraulic ejectors can eject a bale weighing over 2000 lbs.
3. Space-Saving: When space is of a premium, it works great as a simple front feed system, taking up minimal floor space, compared to horizontal balers. When needed, it can also be configured as a unique rear feed baler (the T60XDRC) for very high capacity situations.
4. Fast & Efficient: The System Ten Sixty has fast cycle times for high productions and efficient operations. For example, with the short cycle time you can make a 1500-pound bale of corrugated boxes in just 45 minutes.
5. High-Tech: The System Ten Sixty is available as an automatic baler with an automatic cycle and rear chute that allows the user to constantly feed the recyclables into machine. The sensors and control system prevent overloading of the baler and let the user know when the bale is ready for ejection.
6. Makes High-Density Bales without Pre-processing: The System Ten Sixty uses a 10” bore hydraulic cylinder with twin torque tubes to produce ultra-dense bales. It can bale high capacity and high volume into high-density bales, without additional preparation or pre-processing.
7. Proven Reliability: The T60XD vertical baler is built to last. You can count on years of reliable, trouble free service. Customers across the globe have told us how the T60XD has saved them labor and preparation time. The T60XD has simply proven itself again and again.
8. Profitable: Baling high capacity, high volume recyclables, into high-density bales creates value and profits. With savings in reduced transportation costs, storage, labor, and preparation time, the System Ten Sixty vertical baler will make your operation more profitable.
The T60XD vertical baler is used across the globe in recycling centers, transfer stations, supermarkets, hotels, manufacturing facilities, shopping centers, schools, and more. If you are looking for recycling equipment that offers all the best features and benefits, request more information on the System Ten Sixty today.