As 2013 starts to wind down, we wanted to share some of our most popular blog posts of the year with you. These are the Harmony blog posts that got read and/or shared the most this year.
Recycling our Best Blog Posts of this Year:
- How to Start a Profitable Recycling Business – This post has some useful tips and resources for creating a business plan for your recycling business.
- Sustainability and Recycling Quotes – Here is a collection of some of our favorite quotes about recycling, sustainability, and the environment. Which quote inspires you the most? Tweet your favorite quote!
- Should Commercial Recycling be Mandatory? Since commercial businesses generate the most waste and recycle less then most people do in their homes, some city and state governments are taking steps to make commercial recycling mandatory. What do you think?
- Recycling Equipment: Balers for Size Reduction – There are 3 types of recycling equipment: sorting and handling equipment, reclamation equipment, and size reduction equipment. Learn all about the recycling equipment for size reduction.
- 3 Free Recycling Apps – Here are the best apps that we found that promote recycling, and they are all free!
- 20 Things you Probably Forgot to Recycle – Chances are that you are throwing some things in your trash, that are actually recyclable. Check out this list for some insight into items that are commonly mistaken for non-recyclable.
- Clothing and Textile Recycling – Collection, Baling, and Reuse – Read how Textile Waste Diversion (TWD Inc.) in Canada is making a significant impact through recycling clothing and textiles.
- Balers for Recycling All Types of Plastics – Learn about all the different types of plastics, how to identify them, and how to use a baler to make them more managable.
- Sustainable Recycling in Haiti can be a Reality – Learn how Sustainable Recycling Solutions (SRS) is masking a different to the environment, employment and economics in Haiti.
- Baler and Compactor Preventative Maintenance – These are some tips and guidelines for keeping your baler and compactor running in top shape with weekly, monthly and annual maintenance.
What was your favorite blog post? What would you like us to write about in 2014? Do you have an interesting story to share? We would love to hear from you! Please comment below or contact us directly. Thank you!
If you like our blog posts, please be sure to Subscribe Here. Enter your email address to get our weekly blog posts sent to right to your inbox when they are published!