Baler Clean Out Rods
Regardless of what brand or model of recycling baler you use for your business’ recycling, you should clean out the channels in the platen or floor of the baler before inserting baling wire into them. Debris from cardboard, aluminum, plastic, PET, paper, or other materials may get stuck in those channels and prevent the wire from going through. The solution for clearing these channels is a Harmony clean out rod.
Why Harmony Clean Out Rods?
Harmony manufactures a variety of sizes and styles of baler clean out rods for use in any make or model recycling machine. Here are just a few reasons why you should Contact Us when you need a clean out rod for your baler:
- Harmony clean out rods are made in the U.S.A., manufactured out of U.S. steel by our talented fabricators right here in Harmony, MN.
- They are built to last in the harshest environments.
- There is a size and style for virtually every model of recycling baler on the market. They vary in length, width, and shape to work in any application.
- They are affordable and easy to order with our parts order form.
- We carry stock inventory of multiple styles, reducing lead times and resulting in quick delivery to your location.
Rely On Harmony For All Your Accessory Needs
- Baling Wire: Harmony offers 8 different kinds of baling wire and an easy reference chart to help you determine which is best for your machine and use case.
- Baling Twine: Typically used on our smaller machines and in some instances, our M60MD Low Profile Baler, our twine can be universally used with other balers.
- Baling Twine Hooks: Twine hooks are an efficient way to pull twine through the channels of the baler, especially when there is only one person tying the bale.
- Harmony Bale Carts: Often used with smaller 30-48″ balers like our M42BC Stockroom Baler, these durable carts allow the bale to be ejected directly on them, have a hook on the handle to secure the bale during transport, and swivel casters for easy maneuverability.
- Waste Bags: Harmony sells 7 different kinds of bags in various sizes, thicknesses, and colors to use in compactors like our SmartPack Automatic Compactor, or even in traditional larger commercial trash bins.
- Harmony Lift Carts: Manufactured for different weights and sizes of waste, these carts help to make hauling trash safer and easier for your employees.
- Dumpster/Compactor Deodorizer: Harmony’s Dumpster Deodorizer odor control granules can be used in any dumpster or compactor for long lasting control of odor and pests.
You can see all of these baler and compactor accessories on our Accessories Page. Please refer to the part numbers of each item when placing your orders.
How Can We Help You Today?
Harmony is here to help you with all of your waste and recycling needs. Whether you need assistance with products and services, or are looking for more information on how accessories can be used with your existing equipment, we are happy to help! Please call us at (507) 886-6666 or Contact Us Today!