Are you operating a business that produces a high volume of waste, but has limited operating space? Save space in your facility and trips to the dumpster by installing a space-saving indoor compactor.
Harmony’s Stainless Steel Compactors are the perfect solution to indoor solid waste removal. Our 300SS, 450SS and 700SS compactors provide you with the space saving advantage you need to help you save time and money for your business.
10 Reasons You Need A Space-Saving Indoor Compactor
- Dramatically lowers hauling costs
- Better security for your business and employees
- Reduces labor costs and time significantly, making your operation more profitable
- Easier housekeeping
- Reduces opportunity for employee pilferage
- Lessens fire hazards and complies with health standards
- Keeping waste under control at its source
- Helps enforcing recycling programs
- Reduces waste disposal costs
- Improves your business appearance and increases workplace safety
Ideal Solution For Various Industries
Space-saving indoor compactors are an ideal solutions for many businesses, including, but not limited to medical facilities, schools and universities, food service and catering, housing complexes, hospitality firms, theme parks, hotel chains, quick-serve restaurants, ocean-going vessels, day care facilities, the military, and marine use on boat docks.
FEATURES OF HARMONY’S INDOOR SPACE-SAVING Stainless steel COMPACTORS
- Three sizes of waste cubes to meet your exact needs: 3.3, 6.0, and 9.0 cu feet waste cubes, respectively.
- Stainless-steel construction that guards against corrosion or rust.
- A powerful 25:1 compaction ratio.
- Large loading doors to accommodate large quantities of trash.
- Fast, efficient cycle times.
- Meet or exceed all ANSI and OSHA safety standards (includes locking key switch and safety door locks on all models).
- Electrical components are UL listed.
- Control panel is UL® listed.
- Hydraulic ejector.
- Air sanitizer.
- Cube full indicator light and buzzer.
- Swivel locking front casters and optional drip pan available
A Proven Return On Investment
Northridge Residence is an adult nursing home in Ortonville, Minnesota and part of Ortonville Area Health Services. They have a 450SS Stainless Steel Compactor in their garage where all the departments in the nursing home dispose of their trash. The Indoor Trash Compactor has saved them $900 a month on their waste hauling bill, each month for the past several years. Read the Case Study here.
Thinking about how you can clean up trash, make your work environment more safe, and save on waste handling and hauling expenses? Do all of these things at one time with a Harmony Space-Saving Indoor Compactor! Call us at 507-886-6666 or Contact Us for more information today!