Ideal For: Health Care, Education, Food Service, Housing Complexes, Hospitality Firms, Theme Parks, Hotel Chains, Quick Serve Companies, Ocean-Going Vessels, Day Care Facilities, The Military - MARINE USE/BOAT DOCKS!
Need an innovative way to reduce waste hauling costs and improve efficiencies in your daily operations?
The 300SS Indoor Stainless Steel Compactor is a space-saving solution that not only gets the job done, it saves you money in the process!
This space-saving indoor compactor offers a superior design and durable construction that uses stainless steel throughout. The 300SS is the compactor that provides huge savings in trips to the dumpster, fewer pickups by the hauler, improved security, easier housekeeping, superior sanitation, and a quick return on your investment. In addition, the 300SS is easy to use, while saving space and reducing labor costs. Each Model of our Power Packer Stainless Steel Series (300SS, 450SS, & 700SS) is available as an optional marine package, making them the ideal solution for boating waste.
reasons to install The 300SS Indoor Stainless Steel Compactor:
- Dramatically lowers hauling costs
- Better security for your business and employees
- Reduces labor costs significantly
- Easier housekeeping
- Reduces opportunity for employee pilferage
- Upgrades the appearance of your property
- Lessens fire hazards and complies with health standards
- Keeping waste under control at its source
- Helps enforcing recycling programs
- Reduces waste disposal costs
- Improves your business appearance and increases workplace safety
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the 300SS Indoor Packer? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- Height: 71 in (1803 mm)
- Width: 23 in (584 mm)
- Depth: 25 in (635 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 45″ (1,143 mm)
- Loading Door: 19″ W x 16″ H (483 mm x 406 mm)
- Cube Capacity: 3.3 cu. ft. (95 liters)
- Reduction Ratio: up to 25:1
- Motor: 3/4 HP
- Ram Pressure: 9,818 lbs. (4453 kg)
- Cycle Time: 16 seconds
- Cylinder Size: 2.5″ (64 mm)
- Electric Power: 115/230 Volt
- Circuit Size: 115 V – 15 AMP, 230 V – 20 AMP
- Actual Size: 660 lbs. (299 kg)
- Full Cube Weight: up to 125 lbs. (57 kg)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all Indoor Compactors and sends alert emails and texts when the units need to be emptied or serviced. This creates extra time for your staff to do other important work and saves on trash related accessories.