Ideal For: Health Care, Education, Food Service, Housing Complexes, Hospitality Firms, Theme Parks, Hotel Chains, Quick Serve Companies, Ocean-Going Vessels, Day Care Facilities, The Military - MARINE USE/BOAT DOCKS!
Harmony's 300SS is the small stainless steel indoor compactor that reduces waste hauling costs and improve operational efficiencies.
- Loading Door: 19″ W x 16″ H
- Waste Cube Size: 3.3 cu ft.
- Ram Force: 9,818 lbs
- Compaction Ratio: 25 to 1
Features of the 300SS Small Indoor Stainless Steel Compactor:
- Quality stainless steel construction
- Space saving vertical design
- Fast 16 second cycle time
- Leading 25:1 compaction ratio
- Efficient 3/4 HP Motor
- Durable 2.5" hydraulic cylinder
- Meets or exceeds OSHA or ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the 300SS Small Indoor Stainless Steel Compactor:
- Dramatically lowers hauling costs
- Makes up to 125 lb full waste cube weight
- Reduced trips to dumpster and hauler pick ups
- Better security for your business and employees
- Reduces labor costs significantly
- Easier housekeeping
- Reduces opportunity for employee pilferage
- Upgrades the appearance of your property
- Lessens fire hazards and complies with health standards
- Keeping waste under control at its source
- Helps enforcing recycling programs
- More corrosion resistant than normal indoor compactors
Each model of our Power Packer Stainless Steel Series (300SS, 450SS, & 700SS) is available as an optional marine package, making them the ideal solution for boating waste. Because they are smaller in size, but have a large compaction ratio, they are the ideal solution for marine trash.
Customer Case Studies:
Read how Harmony Enterprises, Inc.'s stainless steel compactors are the ideal solution to the move to disposable table service items in a post-pandemic society: https://harmony1.com/the-move-to-disposable-table-service/
Ten reasons to install a space-saving stainless steel compactor: https://harmony1.com/10-reasons-to-install-a-space-saving-indoor-compactor/
Need information, pricing, or leasing options for the 300SS Small Indoor Stainless Steel Compactor? Contact Us Today!
- Height: 71 in (1803 mm)
- Width: 23 in (584 mm)
- Depth: 25 in (635 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 45″ (1,143 mm)
- Loading Door: 19″ W x 16″ H (483 mm x 406 mm)
- Cube Capacity: 3.3 cu. ft. (95 liters)
- Reduction Ratio: up to 25:1
- Motor: 3/4 HP
- Ram Pressure: 9,818 lbs. (4453 kg)
- Cycle Time: 16 seconds
- Cylinder Size: 2.5″ (64 mm)
- Electric Power: 115/230 Volt
- Circuit Size: 115 V – 15 AMP, 230 V – 20 AMP
- Actual Size: 660 lbs. (299 kg)
- Full Cube Weight: up to 125 lbs. (57 kg)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all Indoor Compactors and sends alert emails and texts when the units need to be emptied or serviced. This creates extra time for your staff to do other important work and saves on trash related accessories.