Why Harmony? Harmony Enterprises manufactures the widest range of long lasting innovative waste & recycling solutions with a true partnership approach!
Harmony's 300SS is the small stainless steel indoor compactor that reduces waste hauling costs & labor!
- Loading Door: 19″ W x 16″ H
- Waste Cube Size: 3.3 cu ft.
- Ram Force: 9,818 lbs.
- Compaction Ratio: 25 to 1
Ideal For: Medical facilities, schools & universities, food service & catering, multi-tenant buildings, theme parks, hotels, restaurants, child care centers, & on boats or ships!
Features of the 300SS Small Indoor Stainless Steel Compactor:
- Quality stainless steel construction
- Space saving vertical design
- Fast 16 second cycle time
- Leading 25:1 compaction ratio
- Efficient 3/4 HP Motor
- Durable 2.5" hydraulic cylinder
- Meets or exceeds OSHA or ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the 300SS Small Indoor Stainless Steel Compactor:
- Dramatically lowers hauling costs
- Makes up to 125 lb full waste cube weight
- Reduced trips to dumpster and hauler pick ups
- Better security for your business and employees
- Reduces labor costs significantly
- Easier housekeeping
- Reduces opportunity for employee pilferage
- Upgrades the appearance of your property
- Lessens fire hazards and complies with health standards
- Keeping waste under control at its source
- Helps enforcing recycling programs
- More corrosion resistant than normal indoor compactors
Each model of our Power Packer Stainless Steel Series (300SS, 450SS, & 700SS) is available as an optional marine package, making them the ideal solution for boating waste. Because they are smaller in size, but have a large compaction ratio, they are the ideal solution for marine trash.
Read how Harmony Enterprises, Inc.'s stainless steel compactors are the ideal solution to the move to disposable table service items in a post-pandemic society: https://harmony1.com/the-move-to-disposable-table-service/
Ten reasons to install a space-saving stainless steel compactor: https://harmony1.com/10-reasons-to-install-a-space-saving-indoor-compactor/
Contact Us Today!
Fill out this form to request a free quote, site review, or get more information.
- Height: 71 in (1803 mm)
- Width: 23 in (584 mm)
- Depth: 25 in (635 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 45″ (1,143 mm)
- Loading Door: 19″ W x 16″ H (483 mm x 406 mm)
- Cube Capacity: 3.3 cu. ft. (95 liters)
- Reduction Ratio: up to 25:1
- Motor: 3/4 HP
- Ram Pressure: 9,818 lbs. (4453 kg)
- Cycle Time: 16 seconds
- Cylinder Size: 2.5″ (64 mm)
- Electric Power: 115/230 Volt
- Circuit Size: 115 V – 15 AMP, 230 V – 20 AMP
- Actual Size: 660 lbs. (299 kg)
- Full Cube Weight: up to 125 lbs. (57 kg)
- 300SS Cube Dimensions:
- The cube is slightly rectangle & tapers
- Top is 18.25” deep x 18.63” wide
- Bottom is 17.25” deep x 17.63” wide
- Height is 17.38”
Note: These dimensions do not include the base which adds a .25” to the overall bottom dimensions & height dimension
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all Indoor Compactors and sends alert emails and texts when the units need to be emptied or serviced. This creates extra time for your staff to do other important work and saves on trash related accessories.