Ideal For: Health Care, Education, Food Service, Housing Complexes, Hospitality Firms, Theme Parks, Hotel Chains, Quick Serve Companies, Ocean-Going Vessels, Day Care Facilities, The Military- MARINE USE/BOAT DOCKS!
Need an innovative way to reduce waste hauling costs with a high capacity indoor compactor?
The 700SS is the large indoor stainless steel compactor that is the perfect answer to total waste control that comes with larger volumes of trash. Like its smaller versions the 300SS and 450SS, this high-capacity indoor compactor offers you superior design and construction that uses stainless steel throughout.
All three models provide huge savings in trips to the dumpster, fewer pickups by the hauler, improved security, easier housekeeping, superior sanitation, and a quick return on your investment. Each one provides a whopping 25:1 compaction ratio.
The 700SS has a large 9.0 cubic foot waste cube capacity combined with a large 36″ x 19″ (914 mm x 483 mm) loading door. Don't let the capacity of this compactor fool you! It's innovative vertical design allows it to function efficiently, while using a minimal amount of operational space.
Each of Harmony's stainless steel compactors are available as a marine package, making them the ideal solution for boating waste.
The 700SS Large Indoor Stainless steel Compactor:
- Dramatically lowers hauling costs
- Better security for your business and employees
- Reduces labor costs significantly
- Easier housekeeping
- Reduces opportunity for employee pilferage
- Upgrades the appearance of your property
- Lessens fire hazards and complies with health standards
- Keeping waste under control at its source
- Helps enforcing recycling programs
- Reduces waste disposal costs
- Improves your business appearance and increases workplace safety
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
Need to order parts for your baler or compactor? Click Here!
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the 700SS Indoor Packer? Contact Us Today!
- Height: 78″ (1981 mm)
- Width: 40″ (1016 mm)
- Depth: 30″ (762 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 67″ (1,702 mm)
- Loading Door: 36″ x 19″ (914 mm x 483 mm)
- Cube Capacity: 9 cu. ft. (255 liters)
- Reduction Ratio: up to 25:1
- Motor: 1.5 HP
- Ram Pressure: 25,133 lbs. Max. (11,400 kg)
- Cycle Time: 25 seconds
- Cylinder Size: 4 in. (102 mm)
- Electric Power: 115/230 Volt
- Circuit Size: 115 V – 30 AMP, 230 V – 20 AMP
- Actual Weight: 1,280 lbs. (581 kg)
- Full Cube Weight: up to 350 lbs. (159 kg)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all Indoor Compactors and sends alert emails and texts when the units need to be emptied or serviced. This creates extra time for your staff to do other important work and saves on trash related accessories.