The SmartPack automatic compacting receptacles are showing up in places all over the world! From the 2015 French Open, to McDonald’s, your local mall or school, and even the Atlanta Airport and the Kingdom Centre in the Middle East… But why would your business or facility want to invest in SmartPack Trash Compactors?
How SmartPack Trash Compactors are taking care of Trash:
- The SmartPacks will save your staff time. Since the SmartPack automatic trash compactor is at least 10 times more effective for managing waste than a traditional waste bin, your staff will have to empty the trash less often, giving them time to do other tasks.
- SmartPacks will keep trash out-of-site. Imagine your busiest time of the day, where trash is typically over-flowing or being emptied by staff. Customers or patrons will not see any more over-flowing and unsightly trash because your staff can empty the trash can less frequently.
- SmartPacks are easy to install. Since they are similar in size and appearance to your traditional waste bins, you can easily upgrade to the SmartPack automatic trash compactor at any time and replace your current waste bins with little effort.
- SmartPacks will save you money on trash liners and waste hauling. With the SmartPack, emptying the trash and replacing messy trash can liners happens less frequently. You will not need to use as many trash can liners and waste haulers will not need to pick up the trash as often, saving you money.
- SmartPacks help the environment. SmartPacks help to minimize the space that trash takes up in a landfill. When two SmartPacks are paired up in a location (like at the French Open), one can be designated for trash, and the other can be designated for recyclables to minimize waste even further.
What People are Saying about the SmartPack Automatic Trash Compactor:
“Since the door on the SmartPack opens automatically, people with disabilities can get rid of their trash with just one hand.”
“The SmartPack eliminates spills, leakage, and overflows around the trash cans…”
“Our guests do not experience the smells and unsightliness, or employees constantly emptying trash cans…”
“The waste deposit door automatically opens so guests no longer have to touch an unsanitary waste deposit door…”
“Prior to the SmartPack’s we would change the trash cans about five times a day, now we typically only have to change our lobby trash cans once a day…”
“People have been pleased because the trash bins are not full anymore and they are not obliged to compact the trash themselves. The area is also cleaner!”