Ideal For: Convenience Stores, Office Developments, Motels/Hotels, Hospitals/Nursing Homes, Restaurants, Department Stores, Other Industrial/Commercial Applications
The M42HD Vertical Shrink Wrap Baler provides power with efficiency!
The M42HD Vertical Baler is designed to operate in more confined spaces. The differences between this high powered baler and its "cousin" the M42BC is that the M42HD has a large vertical cylinder that produces more dense bales. This gem of a shrink wrap recycling baler also utilizes a front hydraulic eject system to remove the bale.
The efficiency and benefits of this small, but heavy-duty baler are not limited to shrink wrap. This powerful little baler handles other commodities as well, like aluminum, cardboard, paper, and plastics. It has similar specifications to the popular M30HD, but with a larger chamber and bale size.
As with all of Harmony's bales, it is safe and easy to operate and meets or exceeds all OSHA or ANSI safety standards.
If you have limited space or budget, but desire the bale density of larger balers, the M42HD Vertical Baler may be the right fit for you and your business.
Read this story about a plastics recycling group that is projecting the need to step up to a larger heavy duty baler like the M42HD: https://harmony1.com/rowl-recyces-plastic-baler-on-trailer/
Let us help you find the perfect baler for your needs today. Contact Us Today!
Features of the M42HD
- Control Panel UL® Listed
- Operates Under an 8 Foot Ceiling
- Incredibly Fast Cycle Time
- Energy Efficient Motor for Low Operating Costs and Long Life
- Unique Space Saving Design
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Enclosed Counterbalance for Upper Door Lifting Ease
- Easy to Service and Maintain
- Meets or Exceeds All ANSI and OSHA Safety Standards
- Control Panel UL® Listed
- Fits into tight spaces and low ceilings other balers cannot
- Reduces recycling disposal costs
- Improves your business appearance and increases workplace safety
- Saves labor and time, making your operation more profitable
Need to order parts for your baler or compactor? Click Here!
Need information, pricing, or rental options for the M42HD Vertical Shrink Wrap Baler? Contact Us Today!Request a Quote
- Bale Size: 22″ x 42″ x up to 30″ (559 mm x 1,067 mm x up to 762 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weight: Corrugated: Up to 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Ram Pressure: 41,350 lbs. max (18,756 kg)
- Cycle Time: 37 seconds
- Cylinder: 4.5″ (114 mm) Bore, 3″ (76 mm) Rod, 33″ (838 mm) Stroke
- Motor: 2 HP, 1,725 RPM, TEFC
- Pump: Two-Stage
- Electrical Power: 115/230 Volt, 1 Phase, 60 Hz,
- Bale Ejection: Hydraulic
- Bale Tying: Strapping or polyethylene twine
- Loading Door Opening: 19″x 42″ (483 mm x 1,067 mm)
- Unloading Door Height: 36″ (914 mm)
- Overall Height: 100″ (2,540 mm)
- Overall Depth: 38″ (965 mm)
- Overall Width: 56″ (1,422 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 79″ (2,006 mm)
- Width with Door Open: 58″ (1,473 mm)
- Shipping Height: 69″ (1,753 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1,850 lbs. (839 kg)
- Required Operating Area: 32 square feet (3 square meters)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all of our vertical balers. Using the latest in load cell and Allen Bradley HMI technology, our smart baler features will allow you to achieve desired bale weights, track machine cycles to schedule maintenance, improve your baler efficiency, and send data to multiple locations.