Ideal For: Convenience Stores, Office Developments, Motels/Hotels, Hospitals/Nursing Homes, Restaurants, Department Stores, Other Industrial/Commercial Applications
The M42HD Vertical Shrink Wrap Baler provides power with efficiency!
- Bale Size: 22″ x 42″ x ≤ 30″
- Bale Weight (OCC): ≤ 300 lbs.
- Feed Opening: 19″x 42″
- Ram Force: 41,350 lbs
- Volume: Small-Medium
Recyclable Materials: Shrink Wrap, Aluminum, OCC, Paper, Plastics.
- Fast 37 second cycle time
- Durable 4.5" cylinder
- Energy efficient 2 HP motor
- Front hydraulic bale eject
- Control panel UL® listed
- Operates under an 8 foot ceiling
- Unique space saving design
- Heavy duty construction
- Enclosed counterbalance for upper door lifting ease
- Easy to service and maintain
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
- Safe & easy to operate
- Requires small operational footprint
- Creates heavier, more dense bales
- Budget friendly heavy duty baler
- Low operating costs and long life
The difference between this high powered baler and its "cousin" the M42BC is that the M42HD has a large vertical cylinder and increased ram force that produces more dense bales. This gem of a shrink wrap recycling baler also utilizes a hydraulic eject system to remove the bale, providing you with a safe and easy front side ejection of your recycling commodity. It has similar specifications to the popular M30HD, but with a larger chamber and bale size.
Customer Case Studies:
Read this story about a plastics recycling group that is projecting the need to step up to a larger heavy duty baler like the M42HD: https://harmony1.com/rowl-recyces-plastic-baler-on-trailer/
Be sure to check out these useful resources on all of our models of balers:
Need information, pricing, or leasing options for the M42HD Vertical Shrink Wrap Baler? Contact Us Today!
- Bale Size: 22″ x 42″ x up to 30″ (559 mm x 1,067 mm x up to 762 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weight: Corrugated: Up to 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Ram Pressure: 41,350 lbs. max (18,756 kg)
- Cycle Time: 37 seconds
- Cylinder: 4.5″ (114 mm) Bore, 3″ (76 mm) Rod, 33″ (838 mm) Stroke
- Motor: 2 HP, 1,725 RPM, TEFC
- Pump: Two-Stage
- Electrical Power: 115/230 Volt, 1 Phase, 60 Hz,
- Bale Ejection: Hydraulic
- Bale Tying: Strapping or polyethylene twine
- Loading Door Opening: 19″x 42″ (483 mm x 1,067 mm)
- Unloading Door Height: 36″ (914 mm)
- Overall Height: 100″ (2,540 mm)
- Overall Depth: 38″ (965 mm)
- Overall Width: 56″ (1,422 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 79″ (2,006 mm)
- Width with Door Open: 58″ (1,473 mm)
- Shipping Height: 69″ (1,753 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1,850 lbs. (839 kg)
- Required Operating Area: 32 square feet (3 square meters)
***Specifications subject to change without notice
Our Insite technology is available as an option on all of our vertical balers. Using the latest in load cell and Allen Bradley HMI technology, our smart baler features will allow you to achieve desired bale weights, track machine cycles to schedule maintenance, improve your baler efficiency, and send data to multiple locations.