Why Harmony? Harmony Enterprises manufactures the widest range of long lasting innovative waste & recycling solutions with a true partnership approach!
The M42HD Vertical Shrink Wrap Baler provides power with efficiency!
- Bale Size: 22″ x 42″ x ≤ 30″
- Bale Weight (OCC): ≤ 300 lbs.
- Feed Opening: 19″x 42″
- Ram Force: 41,350 lbs.
- Volume: Small-Medium
Recyclable Materials: Shrink Wrap, Aluminum, OCC, Paper, & Plastics.
Ideal For: Warehouses, distribution centers, office developments, grocers, medical facilities, restaurants, retail stores, & other industrial or commercial applications!
Features of the M42HD Shrink Wrap Baler:
- Fast 37 second cycle time
- Durable 4.5" cylinder
- Energy efficient 2 HP motor
- Front hydraulic bale eject
- Durable nylon strap eject
- Control panel UL® listed
- Unique space saving design
- Heavy duty construction
- Enclosed counterbalance for upper door lifting ease
- Easy to service and maintain
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI Z245.5 safety standards
- Made In The U.S.A.
Benefits of the M42HD Shrink Wrap Baler:
- Safe & easy to operate
- Requires small operational footprint
- Creates heavier, more dense bales
- Budget friendly heavy duty baler
- Low operating costs and long life
The difference between this high powered baler and its "cousin" the M42BC is that the M42HD has a large vertical cylinder and increased ram force that produces more dense bales. This gem of a shrink wrap recycling baler also utilizes a hydraulic eject system to remove the bale, providing you with a safe and easy front side ejection of your recycling commodity. It has similar specifications to the popular M30HD, but with a larger chamber and bale size.
Read this story about a plastics recycling group that is projecting the need to step up to a larger heavy duty baler like the M42HD plastic wrap baler: https://harmony1.com/rowl-recycles-plastic-baler-on-trailer/
Be sure to check out these useful resources on all of our models of balers in addition to our stretch wrap baler:
Contact Us Today!
Fill out this form to request a free quote, site review, or get more information.
- Bale Size: 22″ x 42″ x up to 30″ (559 mm x 1,067 mm x up to 762 mm)
- Estimated Bale Weight: Corrugated: Up to 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Ram Pressure: 41,350 lbs. max (18,756 kg)
- Cycle Time: 37 seconds
- Cylinder: 4.5″ (114 mm) Bore, 3″ (76 mm) Rod, 33″ (838 mm) Stroke
- Motor: 2 HP, 1,725 RPM, TEFC
- Pump: Two-Stage
- Electrical Power: 115/230 Volt, 1 Phase, 60 Hz,
- Bale Ejection: Hydraulic
- Bale Tying: Strapping or polyethylene twine
- Loading Door Opening: 19″x 42″ (483 mm x 1,067 mm)
- Unloading Door Height: 36″ (914 mm)
- Overall Height: 100″ (2,540 mm)
- Overall Depth: 38″ (965 mm)
- Overall Width: 56″ (1,422 mm)
- Depth with Door Open: 79″ (2,006 mm)
- Width with Door Open: 58″ (1,473 mm)
- Shipping Height: 69″ (1,753 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 1,850 lbs. (839 kg)
- Required Operating Area: 32 square feet (3 square meters)
***Specifications subject to change without notice