Scrap tire waste is bulky, heavy, and bad for the environment, making it very difficult to properly dispose of or recycle. Tire manufacturers, tire retailers, auto manufacturers, and auto mechanics with bulky scrap tire waste need to have a solution to responsibly storing and recycling the scrap tires. If your facility has an excess of ongoing scrap tire waste, a scrap tire compactor, like the Compactyre, can reduce the size of your scrap tires by 66%, to just one third of it’s size, making it easier to store, transport or recycle.
Benefits of the Compactyre Tire Compactor
- Space Saving – Save precious storage space by reducing the size of the scrap tires to a third it’s size and make it easier to store scrap tires indoors or in gated areas (some communities require this).
- Cost Reducing – Compacting the tires can reduce handling, hauling, and disposal costs.
- Compact – The Compactyre tire compactor requires only a small 45” x 34” footprint.
- Energy Efficient – Compactyre includes an energy efficient motor to keep operating costs low.
- Fast – The Compactyre will compact a tire to a third it’s size in just a 15 second cycle time.
- Safe – Compactyre meets all ANSI and OSHA safety standards. The control panel is UL® Approved and safety interlock circuitry prevents operation when the door is open.
Imagine how big this bale of scrap tires would be if they were not compacted!
For more information on the Compactyre tire compactor, please contact Harmony Enterprises at 800-658-2320 or fill out this simple form, letting us know how we can help you find a solution to your scrap tire waste.