Harmony Enterprises is relentlessly working to provide our customers with the most up to date industry and product information. We understand the important investment that you make for your business to manage waste handling and recycling. These capital expenditures need to be made with the confidence that you are getting the right solution for your specific need.
To help keep you educated on the types of stationary compactors Harmony provides, we have updated our stationary compactor product literature. This literature is contains Harmony Enterprises’ branding elements that is recognized and trusted worldwide as the solutions provider for waste handling and recycling.
Here’s Whats New!
- Updated Photos: Our updated Stationary Compactor Product Literature has all new photographs of our three stationary compactor models, the C100, C200, and C300. Our engineering staff works closely with our production experts to make proactive enhancements to our compactors. These updated photos reflect these product improvements in a fresh and accurate light.
- Side and Top Diagrams: Photos are great, but side by side diagrams are extremely helpful when comparing operational space requirements, volume restrictions, and configuration considerations. The second page of the literature offers these with appropriate spacing and labeling.
- Configuration Options: This is a unique new feature for our stationary compactor product literature. The third page of the literature contains innovative designs that clearly depict Ground Load Side Feed Doghouses, Rear or Side Chute Fed, Hopper Feed, Rear Feed Double Access Doors, Walk On/Drive On Deck, Walk On/Drive On Deck Enclosed, Side Load Tipper, and Offset Hopper configurations. Our experienced and helpful sales team can help you determine which of these configurations will help you maximize your compaction system and give you the best return on your investment.
- Standard Features and Benefits: This is common to all of our product literature, but in this case, it is beneficial for the customer to see the many features and benefits that are consistent throughout all three models, regardless of size. Some of the standard features include PLC Controlled Power Units, Auto/Manual Selectors, Multi-Cycles, Control Pennant on 13′ Umbilical, 13′ Hydraulic Hoses to the Power Unit, Liquid-filled Pressure Gauges on 13′ Umbilical, Removable Access Panel, and ISO Grade 22 Super Hydraulic Oil. Some of the shared benefits include Easy to Access Loading, Fast Cycle Times, Minimal Operational Footprints, Easy and Safe Operation, OHSA/ANSI Approved, Variety of Container Sizes, and UL Listed Electrical Components.
- Side By Side Specifications: This is the perhaps the most beneficial part of the new product literature for customers. It shows each model’s exact specifications in an easy to read side by side comparison chart. This helps consumers make informed decisions about which stationary compactor will allow them to efficiently manage their waste.
Harmony Enterprises manufactures balers, compactors, and beverage extraction equipment for satisfied customers in over 80 countries worldwide. Our Proven Process, Lowest Total Cost of Ownership, and True Partnership Approach have made us unique as the solutions provider for the waste handling and recycling industry. We invite you to look at all of our quality products and their literature on our website. We are here to answer any questions you might have and can assist you in improving the waste handling and recycling processes for your business. Please call us at 507-886-6666, or Contact Us today!